[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's. Alter. Forms!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_2585.jpg (306KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2585.jpg
306KB, 750x750px
Draw request thread here.
>Rules are simple:
>1. Name a Pokemon (or evolution line)
>2. Name a change (mega, regional variant, fusion, ect)
>3. Include a description that describes how this mon will look
>4. Lastly, have fun
>Bonus points for those that include a drawing of another person's suggestions, when they post a suggestion of their own.
>>
>>32808763
Xerneas and Yveltal
Necrozma Armor formes
Take inspiration from Solgaleo's paws and Lunala's chest, and use the proper parts that they have. Most Necrozma form scribbles just add random black spikes everywhere.
Plz and thank u.
>>
>>32808763
Did that Piloswine kill Kris?
>>
Legendary Dogs with Necrozma Armor
>>
1.Cubone/Marowak
2.Regional variants
3. Isn't wearing skull as helmet, it's using it like a weapon/arm, like pickrelated. It's now Ground/Fighting type. You don't have to make it Kangaskhan headcanon-tier.
>>
Ultra Giritina
Ghost/Bug
Basically just a small, centipede like Giritina. Not harmful, just weird. Creates small wormholes on random place.
>>
Inverse Exeguttor
The neck is short, but the legs are super tall, faces on tail and around the top swap
Dragon/Psychic
>>
File: bicep-muscle-arm-flex-png.png (46KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
bicep-muscle-arm-flex-png.png
46KB, 378x378px
>Marowak/Alolan Marowak
>After a Belly Drum, Focus Energy and has its ability changed to Huge Power
>Whatever ridiculous details you can add, have fun with it

>>32808787
Also would like to see this
>>
I had some ideas for Jynx forms the other day
>Swamp Jynx: Poison/Psychic, looks like a swamp hag with a darker dress, messier hair, duller lips, and eyes aren't wide open
If it makes eye contact with a target, it can control the target's body's movements through its own, which can be maintained until it decides to let go.
>Siren Jynx: water/psychic, Instead of a flowing dress she has the torso of a mermaid. Her body more slender and facial features are more human-like.
While most Jynx need to physically kiss their targets to calm them, this variant's soothing voice is enough to lull them into a trance.
>>
File: Exeggcuter regional variant .gif (527KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Exeggcuter regional variant .gif
527KB, 500x450px
>>32808950
I tried. Not op, obviously.
>>
>>32808779
>>32808787
I'm so sick of Necrozma forms already.
>>
>>32809080
>Siren Jynx: water/psychic

I did this years ago.
>>
>>32809134
Good for you
>>
>>32809122
Looks good!
>>
Pidove line regional variant
Dark/Flying
Pidove gets a black feather coat like these show pigeons. Tranquill still has the coat, but it also gets a pompadour and a fan tail. Unfezant becomes dark blue (where dark gray should be), brownish (where green should be), and dark green (where light gray should be), and its tail becomes like a peacock's but more simplified, and its mask becomes darker. The pompadour on Unfezant is replaced by a peacock-like crest.
>>
File: IMG_0763.png (945KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0763.png
945KB, 1000x1000px
>>32808763
Mega Buzzwole
Just basically this meme from a drawfag thread a while back, but looks more like a Mega.
>>
How about a fusion of Kyurem with both Reshiram and Zekrom?
>>
Requesting headless horseman lucario
>>
File: 11122434324.png (330KB, 692x362px) Image search: [Google]
11122434324.png
330KB, 692x362px
Reposting from last thread.
>Wimpod line and Magikarp line
>Fusion
>Wimpod replacing a regular Magikarp's tongue (like on the left), and a Golisopod emerging from the mouth of a degenerated Gyarados (something like the abomination on the right).
>>
>>32809321
whao, that's pretty cool. I may try to draw it
>>
>Mutant Magikarp
>Water/poison
>brownish green color, whiskers and crown are longer and droopy
>Though they can survive in practically any water, prolonged exposure to radiation has caused this variant to mutate. It is quicker than normal forms of its species, but the radiation has made its scales much more susceptible to peeling off
>>
File: Mutant Magikarp.png (30KB, 984x984px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant Magikarp.png
30KB, 984x984px
>>32812628
>>
>>32812769
Oh dude that's perfect. Now we can design a radioactive Gyarados. I've been thinking about it, and he sort of already looks like a mutant monster. What more could be done to him?
>>
Ultra Marowak with Necrozma's torso being the skull and one of it's arms being the tail.
>>
nump
>>
Do you imagine variations as cross breeds with other pokemon, or adaptation via different environments?
>>
>>32812784
How about an anglerfish?
>>
File: DonkySauce.png (767KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
DonkySauce.png
767KB, 800x599px
>>32812784
>a radioactive Gyarados
>>
>>32816191
Game was meh
>>
I'd like to see what various Slowbro or Slowking would look like with other pokemon on their tail or head. Such as Magikarp, Omanyte, Kabuto, Qwilfish, Remoraid, or Carvana, but they gain an alt-form like what happens to Shelder.
>>
>>32816191
>>32817358
How did "Nuclr" work? I want to make my own type but have no idea how to balance it.
>>
>>32808763
Ralts line,
Kanto form,
A ganguro look for Ralts Kirlia and Gardevoir, while Gallade is like a J-rock band member. Do the mega form if you want and post their typing please.
>>
File: ultrawak.png (21KB, 825x650px) Image search: [Google]
ultrawak.png
21KB, 825x650px
>>32813122
just a light sketch. this turned out more badass than i thought though. i hate drawing necrozma.
>>
>>32817673
Both weak to and supereffective against everything except itself and steel I think
>>
>>32819596
Was that remotely balanced? That or 100% neutral was my plan
>>
>>32819967
Eh I dunno, probably not. Pretty sure nothing in Pokemon Uranium was designed well
>>
>>32819967
There's the shadow type from Colo/X and D you can think about.
>>
File: alolan unfezant.png (47KB, 1104x510px) Image search: [Google]
alolan unfezant.png
47KB, 1104x510px
>>32810479
I'm not finishing this because i hate myself and i can't draw, but here's this if anybody wants to redraw it or whatever.
>>
File: Chimecho.png (45KB, 203x206px) Image search: [Google]
Chimecho.png
45KB, 203x206px
Unovan Chingling/Chimecho.
Fairy->Fairy/Poison
Chingling looks more like one a gel ball used as a shoe odor remover. Chimecho looks like a standard air freshener tag instead of a wind chime.
As fear of ghosts dwindled, Chingling and Chimecho adapted to absorb and purify toxins in the air to still have a role in Unovan societies.
Abilities: Filter, Levitate (HA)
>>
>>32821411
you know you could just use bread or rice for an odor remover.
>>
Sinnoh Scyther line

They're both Bug Ice and glass cannons. Wooly mantid
>>
File: Drome.png (1MB, 1419x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Drome.png
1MB, 1419x1148px
Requesting Hoenn Garchomp with no spikes and the color scheme of pic related.
>>
>>32808763
1.Octillery!
2. Regional variant-Alola!
3. Due to the abundance of competition, Octillery was forced to get a lot stronger, and a lot larger! Based on a giant octopus, now it's head is more of a giant cannon shape with a tentacle sprouting from behind it acting like a fuse. It's tentacles are a lot bigger/longer now.
>>
>>32823224
Oh, also to fit with the cannon theme, its water/fire type, forgot to mention.
>>
File: Siren Jynx sketch.jpg (70KB, 677x984px) Image search: [Google]
Siren Jynx sketch.jpg
70KB, 677x984px
>>32812595
>>32809321
>>32809080
I made a crack at it. I know i'm not very good artistically but how's the design?
>>
>>32823597
If you're so bad at drawing, why would even bother? Your pic looks awful.
>>
>>32823612
those who do't try get nowhere in life.
I'll give it another shot when it's not 3am I guess
>>
File: wimp got ya tongue.png (19KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
wimp got ya tongue.png
19KB, 550x500px
>>32811010
really cool idea. another sketch. might do gyarados later if i'm up for it.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.