[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

What went wrong /vp/?
>>
Light the contrarian torch
>>
Everything. A wanna be reboot that has little post game. GF trying to run away from Mega pokemons because they wanted to try something different with the cringe worthy dances known as Z-moves. It was basically a beta test for USUM and you suckers got played. A shitty attempt for a port from the Switch to the 3ds. The games literally craps out if you do a double battle with all shines. The Festival Plaza, nothing more to say on that #BringBackPSS
>>
>>32807549
Story is too streamlined, not much to do after becoming champion, removal of some very fun and useful features from Gen 6, festival plaz is SHIT

If you can ignore all of that, they're OK enough games
>>
>>32807549
the gen before it.
>>
>>32807549
>Removing the PSS
>No National Dex
>Some of the features requiring registering on Global Link
>No good straight route for breeding
>Mega stones available through online events only (which also require Global Link)
>Battle Tree being a 3rd time in a row Maison
>Cut out areas
>muh cutscenes
>no option of exploration because the game holds your hand the entire time
>18 more gimmick items that will now have to be required to be present in every game from now on
>>
>>32807549
Cutscenes
>>
>one of this threads
>again
>>
>>32807549

Lack of new Pokémon introduced and removing the National Pokédex.
>>
>>32807549
Ultra Beast
>>
>>32807549
Cutscenes. Worse then fucking Skyword Sword.
>>
No gyms, z-moves instead of megas, being directed the entire game by rotom dex and festival plaza.
>>
>>32808190
>then

Then is for time or a list; than is a comparison.

But anyway, I liked the cutscenes. Lillie and Hau have cute personalities. If this was a Gen III game, we wouldn't have seen that so much.
>>
Features being left out or cut so they can justify charging full price for the same game in the third installment.
>>
/vp/
>>
Don't you guys get tired of making the same fucking thread with the same fucking image and saying the same fucking things over and over again?
>>
>>32807549
>no hordes
>SOS battles
>shitty pokemon distribution
>less trainer customisation (I think I don't actually give a shit)
>cutscenes
>slow beginning
>ultraspace
>trials being shit, but the totem pokemon were ok
>fade to black everytime someone speaks
>downgrade to item finder and bike
>short, just feels longer because cutscenes
>removing PSS
>downgrading fishing
>bad leveldesign
>battlemaison 3.0
>hand holding / easy
>runs at 15fps in doubles
>mega stones available from events instead of aftergame
>getting rid of megas from the main/aftergame
>z-moves
>no aftergame other than go somewhere, capture UB, repeat
>ultra beasts
>le epic twist everyone already predicted 6 months before release
>can't skip z-move animations / they're way too long
>no national dex
>>
>>32807737
>the latest release was bad so people keep criticizing it
Go figure
>>
>>32809308
Yeah they do. "What went wrong?" or "Now that the dust has settled" should be bannable offenses.
>>
>>32809267
Kill yourself desu.
>>
>>32809339
not to mention
>more fucking power creep out the ass
>shilling lillie like we're not wanting lusamine to kill her
>grinding to level 100 is a slog
>festival plaza
>shit metagame
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.