[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your happiest memory playing Pokemon, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (228KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 600x600px
What's your happiest memory playing Pokemon, /vp/?
>>
>>32806732
>A wild RALTS appeared!
>>
>>32806732
My cousin and I playing pokemon games together for hours when we were kids. We would lock ourselves away and trade, battle, and play through our games over and over.
He passed away in 2012. We had grown farther apart over the years, between a few years age difference and him not being as interested in pokemon anymore, but I still like to think back to those times and remember him.
A year or so after he passed, I was babysitting his younger brother, and I was on their family computer. I ended up finding a save file of fire red to my surprise, under his name. His last save was in front of the Hypno you have to battle to save that little girl. I beat the Hypno and saved the game for him.
I think remembering those happy memories with him and being able to be part of his last game make them the best ones for me.
>>
Finding out about the over a dozen new evolutions in the post game of D/P.

Especially Togekiss and Gallade.
>>
>>32806846
What kind of cuck team did he have?
>>
Playing online for the first time in Black 2
>>
Playing Pokemon Red at night (GBA SP) while various Christmas songs played on the radio
>>
Beating the whole in-game Battle Royale in one shot with my three favorite Pokemon after transferring them to SM
>>
In third gen, I got really into the Pickup mechanic and formed a team of Zigzagoon and Linoone to gather items with. It was fun running through what felt like a vast world at the time, with no real goal but to wander.
>>
When i used to skip hs to play emerald back in 2005/6. Good times, m8s.
>>
>>32807317
>not getting really good at playing games in class without being noticed
>>
File: megaevolution_o_2167119.jpg (207KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
megaevolution_o_2167119.jpg
207KB, 800x649px
When i got my first cubone and it evolved to be bigger then a fucking Charizard?!?!?.......- The Great El Kumquatay
>>
File: 1481936145741.png (30KB, 174x205px) Image search: [Google]
1481936145741.png
30KB, 174x205px
>>32806732
Playing the games together with my friend. Pick any of those times. They were really fun.

We had, like everyone else, seen the anime on TV before, but neither of us played the games. I tried the games first and loved it. It was Soul Silver. My friend lived next door and saw me playing. Seeing her interested, I bought her Heart Gold and helped her play, explain basics like the Types and useful moves and items, and I restarted my copy to play together. We'd compete to see who was faster, who had higher levels and overall stats, give progress updates and tell each other about anything different we would encounter, and we'd fight every time we got a Pokemon Center or after every Gym. I won all at first, having a better understanding, but she learned quickly. We both used different teams and if there was a Pokemon we both wanted to use, we'd settle it with a fight. Occasionally, it would turn into a real fight, when one of us was losing and didn't like it. It was still fun though, and even when angry at the other, we would play Pokemon together.

Now, we both got jobs in different places and moved out, so we don't get to play together like that. We still use different teams and get different versions, and try to fight after Gym Battle or Trail, or every time we reach a Pokemon Center, but it's a lot harder and a lot less fun.
>>
>>32806922
This
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.