[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cya guys, I'm buying a switch now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1.png (38KB, 610x251px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
38KB, 610x251px
240p fags hahahahahhaah

>muh 3ds
>im so poor, I don't have a job
>>
Reggie's answers are very vague since it is clear he doesn't have the inside intel on either of these IPs.
>>
The switch games are literally going to be one-off Red and Blue remakes for normies and genwunners. You know, the only people who bought a Switch.
>>
I'm gonna buy switch next year. I already love splatoon. So I'll play that until pokemon releases
>>
my issue with switch isn't price. It's size and damage resistance. I'm not willing to buy a frail tablet. I'll wait for a smaller, actually handheld version that doesn't break upon small impact.
>>
File: 1446006986630.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446006986630.png
20KB, 200x200px
>>32804395
I'm so rich that I buy garbage.
>>
>>32804451
op status BTFOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>32804395
>Cya guys, I'm buying a switch now.
Good for you. What does that have to do with people who aren't buying it being poor? There are a number of reasons not to buy a newly released console. Not having the money for it is only one of them. Anybody who isn't a child understands that.
>>
>>32804451
Can you not save 50¢ a day? That'll be enough to save up for a Switch's current price + the next game when it come out.
>>
>>32804737
And just to add that is:
>$3.50 a week
>$14 (feb), $15, or $15.50 a month
>>
>buying a system for games that won't be out for at least a year if not two or more
>>
>>32804737
>you can easily save up the money to buy a $300 dollar chunk of garbage

Cool but why would one want to ever buy garbage
>>
>>32804737
>wanting to save for trash
Okay but that's a whole new way to be masochistic
>>
>>32804816
>trash
But we're talking about the best video game console since the PS2
>>
>>32804395
The more I read about it, the more skeptical I become. Just Three. Simple. Words.
"Not a spin-off".

Hell even the Monster Hunter team outright went and said "World is MH5 as developed by the main MH team." For all we know, the Switch game is just the XX to the next dedicated portable's World. And we'd all be better off.
>>
>>32804800
>>32804816
What is bad about the Switch?
>>
switch has no games
soon it will have Mario Odyssey
in 2021 it will have Metroid prime #4 and another pokemon game
until then enjoy your nogames
>>
>>32804841
Yeah but this is Pokemon, the series that gave up good gameplay the minute they found out they could rely on better graphics. It will be absolute shit.
>>
>>32804800
>switch is garbage
>3ds isn`t

hahahahahah ok kid. grow up
>>
File: IMG_0805.jpg (43KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.jpg
43KB, 475x475px
wha wha WHAAAAAT
>>
>>32804887
The Switch has a bit more power than the DS. I believe they'll use that new threshold.
>>
>>32804449

it's not going to happen. nintendo considers the switch to be a handheld, it's the entire gimmick that they're doing for the switch. it's like saying you're not gonna buy a 3ds for sun and moon because you're waiting for the ds version.
>>
>>32804963
at least I can get 3ds games for free
>>
>>32804395
Reggie don't know shit. All he knew is that it's a RPG, so he assumed it would be a mainline game without considering the possibility that it could be a game like Colosseum or XD.
>>
>>32804430
>>32805114

>president of NoA
>"he just doesn't know about the game!"

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>32805114
>that it could be a game like Colosseum or XD

Game Freak has nothing to do with those games. Game Freak IS developing the next game on the Switch. Do the math.
>>
>>32805046
>unironically pirates games and brags about it
Way to confirm you're an underage autist. Piratefags aren't entitled to an opinion. You have zero rights. r/pokemon is where you belong.
>>
>>32804449
Someone dropped a switch from 1000 ft and it survived
>>
>>32805125
Have you seen NoA?

they are just a PR department.
>>
I'm making sure it's not just a buffed up port of USM first, like one of the pre-announcement rumors claimed.
>>
>>32805285
There are not. Its a completely new Pokémon core game
>>
>>32804541
Reasons which are fine, but are not what you constantly hear from those whining about not being able to get the games.

And then they turn around and call those of us who just want a port in addition to the 3DS games entitled, the 'tards.
>>
>>32804451
TELL ME YOUR SECRET RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>32804853
They don't need to do that because if you actually give a fuck you know Game Freak, whom they said is doing it, ONLY develops the main series.

It's like if a record company told you their artist was working on a new album and you demanded to know whether or not it would be music.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.