[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue Alolan forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: blue alolan forms.png (43KB, 641x119px) Image search: [Google]
blue alolan forms.png
43KB, 641x119px
Hi, we're the blue Alolan forms. Out of all the Alolans introduced in Sun and Moon, we're the only ones that are completely blue.

Why would this matter, we hear you ask. Well, turns out our original Kanto forms were once together in a game that was recently re-released (just a little bit before Sun and Moon came out) called... Pokémon Blue. What a neat little coincidence, right?

It's also interesting to note that out of those old Red and Blue exclusives, every one else besides us already got some sort of attention over the years: Magmar got a baby and then an evolution, Pinsir got a Mega. Only the Victreebel line didn't get anything... yet.

And, well, there's still the old Red equivalents. Ekans, Arbok, Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe and Arcanine are our old equivalents for the Red version. And time hasn't been kind on them, all of them have only gotten worse and more and more forgotten over the years.

So, we guess what we're trying to say is... Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have just been announced, and with it we can expect more Alolan forms. Hint hint.

Please pay attention to the future, we're trying to tell you something. We hope you can guess what.

See you in November. Or maybe not, maybe somebody else will be seeing you later.
>>
>>32801563
mega jynx confirmed
>US blue mattering
>>
>>32801563
So what you're saying is there's a blue victreebel coming?
>>
>>32801605
>>32801614
If Blue version already got exclusives, you should be paying attention to Red, not Blue nor Green.
Red Ekans, Arbok, Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe and Arcanine. Or something of the sort.
That's what I'm saying.
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>32801563
>And time hasn't been kind on them, all of them have only gotten worse and more and more forgotten over the years.
u w8 mate, Arcanine is literally the face of vgc17.
>>
>>32801627
Well, and Ninetales got Drought and was the face of Sun teams for quite some time.
So maybe not Alolan Arcanine, but still Alolan Arbok and Alolan Primeape.
>>
>>32801563
Holy shit you guys are fucking boring and cringy. Making GAD and the shitty ability one- what's this? Why are you making these autist-tier threads? GAD is cancer and so are every one of these threads. Just fuck right off OP
>>
I'd be 100% okay with a good A-Arbok
>>
>>32801563
>Alolan Vulpix line is Blue
The fuck are you smoking? They are White.
>>
>>32801760
Yeah I guess those eyes are white too, uh?
>>
>>32801563
>Primeape and Arcanine getting forms
>when they're already in Alola in their regular form
>>
>>32801563
Arcanine is a VGC staple every now and then, this year in fact it has a huge spotlight.
>>
>>32801782
This is a parallel universe tho. Same argument could be made for USUM Alolan forms not existing in the previous game.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 1242x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 1242x682px
>>32801760
Alolan Vulpix is, but anon...
>>
File: seasnerk.png (138KB, 285x254px) Image search: [Google]
seasnerk.png
138KB, 285x254px
PLEASE
I know it isn't red, but I don't have any red Alolan arboks saved. Come to think of it, I don't even have any non sea snake Alolan arboks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.