[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS HES ACTUALLY FIXED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (66KB, 820x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 820x625px
GUYS HES ACTUALLY FIXED
>>
That's a nice ass
>>
I could get behind this change
>>
This is literally Incineroar on four legs. Great art, mind, but that's literally it. No redesigning otherwise far as I can see.

Still nice to see best/fave mon as a quadruped and know the overall design works just fine like that, though.
>>
>>32798896
Just snipped right off? Brutal.
>>
>>32798930
the artist also fixed his sausage fingers
>>
File: Tiger With Man-Hand.jpg (88KB, 588x544px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger With Man-Hand.jpg
88KB, 588x544px
>>32799035
Unpopular but serious opinion: I always felt sausage fingers are just Incineroar actually extending his fingers for wrasslin' and gripping purposes and if he's on all fours like in the OP pic that's how they'd be looking anyway.

I know there's a million people who'll try to claim heresy but actual tigers have surprisingly long fingers that can be expressive as well.
>>
>>32798930
>Still nice to see best/fave mon as a quadruped and know the overall design works just fine like that, though.
Yeah, it's pretty weird but it works fine as a quadruped with minimal changes
Now on my head the idea about a robot transformer incineroar is going really strong
>>
>>32799067
i can't tell if they're real tigers paws or photoshopped furry human hands... shit
>>
>>32798896

now it's cum whore like torracat, congrats!
>>
>>32799198
Yes... the sausage fingers look stupid on Incineroar but they are as accurate as you can get for a "wrestling" tiger. It use its fingers as hooks and grab on enemies easily, rendering them imobile. Also when it attacks physically all its weight can be pressed down like seen in its attack animation, it could actually do some serious damage. It looks stupid but the design makes sense.
>>
Personally, I'd remove the belt and continue with the collar theme Torracat started
>>
>>32798911
that's lewd, anon
>>
>>32799067
If you think just being averagely long is the problem with those fingers, you're dead wrong. Everyone has long fingers. The reason they don't get called out on them is because they're moderately proportionate. This also applies to that image you posted. That is NOT the case with Incineroar. They're long like fucking sausages, completely out of proportion. They're too think, even the shortest one of them, the thumb, is longer than the palm. They're disproportionate as fuck, and that's the problem.
>>
>>32802861
The fingers are thicker than its wrists in its main art and model.
>>
>>32798896
Weird how quadraped with better proportions makes this design not shitty
>>
File: 90909.jpg (22KB, 351x375px) Image search: [Google]
90909.jpg
22KB, 351x375px
>>32798896
>>
>>32803657
Isn't his ass just perfect
>>
>>32798896
This redesign doesn't change much but it looks soo much better like this it's crazy
>>
>>32799072
I always saw the design as perfectly serviceable as "fire-type tiger in pokemon", bipedal or not, so seeing it on four legs confirms it. Since a lot of official art gives it digitigrade feet I always see this and other pictures on four legs as literally just bending the front paws' fingers to look more like cat ones as the sole actual change.

>>32802861
>>32803039
Yeah. And? I never see whiners like you complaining on Primarina's longish nose ending in a perfect pink sphere or upper arms being thin, or Decidueye's weird-ass popsicle-stick-shaped fingers and fingernails magically blending into one another. By this point it's already been explained in >>32799067 about the fingers re: real life, and >>32800684 for what GF's aiming for.

Hell, the real reason the hands look "big" is they gave all five fingers on Incineroar, not just three like in Charizard/Krookodile/Blastoise/Lycanroc-Midnight/a million other mons. That's literally it, he just has five instead of three fingers which makes the hand look so much bigger in terms of "proportions."

I cannot help it if you pointlessly flip out on the smallest details that can, in fact, be ignorable in the long run.

>>32803077
Just on four legs and two fingers sliced off of each hand, anon. Despite what the above people will screech to you.

>>32803657
L-lewd.
>>
>>32803734
>Primarina's upper arms being thin, or Decidueye's weird-ass popsicle-stick-shaped fingers and fingernails magically blending into one another
>Lycanroc-Midnight's fingers
But people HAVE been complaining about those.
>>
>>32798896

It looks a lot better, but the belt being on its waist doesn't make sense when it's quadruped.
>>
File: 3966393_Z97.png (29KB, 118x200px) Image search: [Google]
3966393_Z97.png
29KB, 118x200px
>>32798896
No
>>
>muh quadruped

hahaha fuck off. The entire point of the design is lost if it isn't biped.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.