[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Pokemon game, and why is it PMD Blue Rescue Team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (21KB, 444x319px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 444x319px
What is the best Pokemon game, and why is it PMD Blue Rescue Team?
>>
Because it didn't have a wannabe "epic" plot, OC tier characters, constant flashbacks and people repeating shit, and a useless "rival" team.

Also segregated, independent postgame with plenty of side stories.
>>
>Blue Rescue Team
>Not playing superior Red Rescue Team in the GBA slot of your DS
>>
>>32797901
>superior Red Rescue Team
spotted the actual fucking retard
>>
>>32797928
All Blue had over Red was garbage tough controls and worse exclusives.
>>
>>32798029
It's on a more powerful system with better music and slightly better color. It's better by definition. You're a fuckin spaz
>>
>>32798029
Not that anon, but could you remind me the pros of the DS version pls? Besides >>32798088
>>
>>32798116
>remind me what the pros of the DS version are except for those advantages that the DS version has
If you're going to be retarded AND side with the anon claiming the version on the inferior system is better, why don't either of you tell why it's better? Since you don't like the advantages already listed there's also being able to use the touch screen for the menu and being able to have things like the dungeon map or team stats on the top screen.
>>
>>32798207
People like to say the music on the GBA was better, but all I end up hearing is a shit ton of static in the background of the music. DS Music is definitely cleaner.
>>
the best is that one you really really hate
>>
>>32798207
Actually, I wasn't
Haven't played either and wanted to know.But thanks anyways for the not so lighthearted answer.

Why so angry anon? Somebody took a dump on your cheerios? :^)
>>
>>32798479
Not that asshole, but yeah, those are good reason why you should pick up the DS version rather than the GBA version.
>>
File: 1469424935354.png (2MB, 1113x789px) Image search: [Google]
1469424935354.png
2MB, 1113x789px
>>32797751
Sky is the best PMD, followed by Super.

also tfw I always get lonely, except for in super where I got calm so I was a Chikorita.
>>
Red is better because you can play it on a dope-ass Game Boy Micro
>>
>>32798500
>Midget version of the OG GBA
fuck off
>>
>Thinking any mystery dungeon game is better than Sky
There sure are a lot of wrong opinions in here
>>
File: revo.jpg (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
revo.jpg
32KB, 800x800px
>>32798500
Or a Revo K101+
:^)
>>
>>32798511
>highest DPI for crispest picture
>fits in literally any pocket
>actually has a lit screen unlike the OG or most SP units

DOPE
>>
>>32798511
Fuck off, the Micro is the best iteration of the GBA. Only downside is the best flashcart looks fucking weird in it. A revo or a micro are the way to go.
>>
Time/Darkness/Sky are by far the best Mystery Dungeon games they've made
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.