[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100% proof N is a Zoroark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1470691468038.jpg (265KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470691468038.jpg
265KB, 600x800px
N, his sisters and his presumably deceased mother were all Zoroarks owned/fostered by Ghetsis.

What triggered N wanting to liberate Pokemon from humans was seeing his mother (and other pokemon) abused (potentially killed) by his owner/"father" Ghetsis. We know Ghetsis abuses N too, so that's why he obeys out of fear. But his end goal is to free all Pokemon and eventually defect from his father and Plasma when that goal is reached. This explains why N can understand Pokemon and why he doesn't feel guilty being a trainer.

DEFINITIVE PROOF

>Memory Links are told in the perspective of the person you talk to. One Memory Link has you talk to a Zoroark, and then the flashback is shown in N's perspective. The logical conclusion is that that Zoroark is N.

MORE PROOF

>In BW2, you follow a Zoroark into N's castle, and once chasing it down, N appears in its place
>Zoroark can speak English while disguised, seen in BW2
>N leaves his dragon because he believes that the Dragon's duty is to help "humans that seek ideals/truth." After that, he talks about how he's seeking an ideal/truth. Since he's still seeking his ideal/truth, wouldn't that mean that he's leaving the Dragon because he's not a human?
>N's room has "scratch marks from a Pokemon" when you examine his halfpipe. Makes most sense that they're from N himself since he doesn't really carry around Pokemon most of the time.
>A few lines where him, Ghetsis, and others refer to his life "learned to live as a human" or how "doesn't have a human heart," etc.
>There are many other known examples of Pokemon using other Pokemon during battle, so it's not uncommon to think N/Zoroark, in a human form, could also
>It's Black pokedex entry claims "bonds between these pokemon are very strong" and that they function in packs. This could be another explanation to why many Zoroark are seen with N through his life.
>>
N is Ghetsis's biological son, abandoning him in the woods was all part of his plan

N in BW2:

>"When I was little, I was abandoned deep in the woods."
>"Then, one day, a man appeared, claiming to be my father. That was…Ghetsis."

Unless you really believe that Ghetsis randomly stumbled upon a kid in the woods who suited his goals and just happened to look exactly like him.
>>
>>32797280
>N is Ghetsis's biological son
We know this isn't true

>Unless you really believe that Ghetsis randomly stumbled upon a kid in the woods who suited his goals and just happened to look exactly like him

There is nothing special about the child Ghetsis needed to succeed him. He just needing an heir to their royalty. N, being a Zoroark, can take any form told. Changing his appearance to look the way Ghetsis wants him to isn't hard.
>>
Maybe he's half Zoroark like Inuyasha
or was a Zoro in a past life
Or maybe he is a Zoroark who based his appearance as N on an actual human boy who died, Ghetsis's actual son or something
>>
>>32797261
no... n is a hot human being
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.