[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend Safari Exchange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4352.png (70KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4352.png
70KB, 290x174px
Post your FC and friend safari type and we'll exchange

I'm using a brand new 3DS, so I have no clue what type I am

4012-7787-4433
>>
>>32794813
I will add you, fc is 0447-8000-2230
>>
>>32794813
0018-1285-1203
I think mine was fighting, but I'm nowhere near 100% certain of it.
>>
Mine is 0963-3502-8453

I'm not sure what mine is but for anyone I'm looking for Ghost
I need a hidden ability spiritomb
>>
>>32798817
infiltrator spiritomb? I can breed one fast like, and if it needs a particular nature or stat spread I can do that too, for a bit more time. It's on my sun cart though, so I don't think I can help for any other game.
>>
>>32798847
I just want a legit tomb with modest nature, call it autism but I don't like injecting. (For my living dex)
>>
>>32798871
I breed them myself with a ditto I had for gens, bartered around to be sure it's legit - and it's a modest so an everstone cuts down on time. pokemon sun is acceptable, right? that's the cart it's on. I do things the old fashion way because I play pokemon to kill time.
>>
>>32798937
Yeah I got Moon that sounds great what do you want deposited on gts? I have a legit shiny shinx if you want
>>
>>32798952
if you're okay with that, I wouldn't turn it down because my cousin loves shinx and it's evo's so that's a great gift for him, just wait to put it up so it doesn't get sniped. I'll give the word when I got a good statspread, 5iv minus atk or full 6iv?
>>
>>32798966
Stats doesn't reallly matter just a modest one is good thanks
>>
>>32798966
>>32798952
also because GTS doesn't concern itself with abilities I'll throw it up for the shinx, if it gets sniped I can just breed another one in short order.
>>
Ok I'll throw it up now!
>>
>>32799006
wait, wait, any kid with a spirit tomb can snipe that, wait for me to hatch one. even one without infiltrator or modest nature
>>
Ok sorry, I thought you meant now! Yeah that's fine. Does his nature or ability matter? I actually needed one with superpower and because there's no move tutors I have to get a shiny one from ORAS
If there are any other ones you need too I'll be happy to help.
>>
I wonder if the guy with the cursed safari is still around

two shinies in three encounters
>>
That would suck... just like having SOS battles and 2 shinies pop up
>>
>>32799019
Also hey if we add each other on a DS is there a way to trade so we don't have to use the GTS???
>>
will suck dick for Metang
>>
File: shiny horde.png (360KB, 551x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shiny horde.png
360KB, 551x1000px
>>32799028
for a shinx anything's good enough for him, he loves it - his favorite electric type, shiny is a massive plus, and yeah I can throw up my FC, and we can do a link trade, although I think a spiritomb should stay on the GTS long enough that you should be able to find it, especially if a shinx is what I'm asking for. and like I already said, if someone nabs it I can just hatch another one, it's non-loss on my end.

if we do link trade it can take a minute to find each other in the festive plaza, sometimes it's like a 2 minute deal, sometimes it's taken me 10 minutes

you meant superpower on shinx right because I had a frantic search for spiritomb learning that move to find nothing.

FC is 0018-1285-1023

>>32799042
oh you have no idea
>>
Yeah superpower for shinx... his moveset kind of stinks .. he gets most of the physical fangs but superpower seems so great on him! Spiritomb is fine! But it's fine with me each way you want to do it. My FC is 0963-3502-8453
Also my friend safari is electric! My boyfriend loaded up his game and he showed me
>>
Ok I sent you a request!
>>
>>32799186
>>32799174
still working on a better IV'ed one, I got one infiltrator in a batch of five eggs, and I'd feel cheap for doing anything less than 5iv. once I got one up on the GTS, you can check for it, if you can't find it then we'll go with the link trade route.

I'll say when I got one on. I just wasted a bit of time trying to find that shiny horde image, I need to sort my folders better.
>>
Take your time.. i feel bad as the shinx isn't iv'd I don't believe because he hatched quickly but if you do need anything iv'd I can try! I'm actually breeding Deino's for a shiny right now lol
>>
File: IMG_3593.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3593.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here are his stats!
>>
File: IMG_3592.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3592.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Sorry wrong picture!
>>
>>32799258
I got a 5iv minus HP I'm about to put on the GTS, any particular item you want with it? infiltrator and modest.
>>
No you're totally fine! Do you want anything along with the shinx??
>>
>>32799321
nope, I'll probably bottle cap it for him to cover any IV's, if he wants to use it in the tiny tourney I'll EV it for him.

just uploaded it now, if you can't find it in a few minutes, I'll connect to the festival plaza to do a link trade.
>>
I just traded! Did you get him?
>>
>>32799375
yep, thanks a bunch, my cousin's gonna love it.

I'm a big breeder of ghost types, mostly the tiny tourney varieties so if you or anyone else ITT wants some I can breed up some

I got:

timid misdreavus (mismagius)
modest litwick (chandelure)
timid litwick (chandelure)
infiltrator litwick with egg moves (power split, haze, heat wave, acid armor)

working on:
mimikyu
>>
I have an adamant mimikyu, if you need him! I just got my shiny the other day! otherwise you have helped me greatly and I appreciate it so much!!!!
>>
>>32799443
I got the jolly nature I was looking for in it, I couldn't take two shinies in one night, lol. definitely appreciate the shinx, because that's one of his favorites hand down, most of the other shinies I got are ones I wanted. mimikyu's shiny is neat, but I think I might prefer it's regular colors in this case.
>>
>>32794813
>>32795812
>>32796033
>>32798817
Mine is 3067-5967-9948. My safari is water.
>>
Are people still swapping? If so, I'm always looking for Friend Safaris. I'm happy to take anything, except for Rock and Water. I'm also looking for Friend Safaris with Ditto in it, but like I said I'm happy to take just about anything.

My Friend Safari is Dragon, and I have Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggoo. My FC is 3480-2986-3462.
>>
Bump and looking for an Ivysaur FS.
>>
1650-4687-2907. Don't know what my type is.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.