[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Clover anti-cheat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: bolbis.png (190KB, 1016x1016px) Image search: [Google]
bolbis.png
190KB, 1016x1016px
>Be me
>52 years old
>see Arabomb and Grasshole
>fuck it, let's play Pokemon Clover
>get to 2nd gym
>it's a fucking ordeal
>multiple pokemon refuse to obey after getting past lv20, including starter
>consider cheating
>talk to friends
>hear about anti-cheat that causes a Bad Ending that sends you to prison and tells you to kill yourself if you use cheats to get rare candies to bypass mindless level grinding
>watch video of it, see HoodlumScrafty (what a shit name) get the Bad Ending for using rare candies one time to bypass some jew centipede coin corner thing I haven't seen yet
>look up how to bypass anti-cheat, only see mindless smugfacing from the site's 9gaggers, as if you need to "Git gud" to be willing to level grind up the ass on a fucking joke hack
>see a whole lot of "you're so entitled for criticising me and my pokemon and my move lists, fuck off" from the game's developer, roll eyes and remember the days when I was that bitchy... Oh, wait, I never was, but that discussion will never go anywhere, so let's focus on the anti-cheat.
(1/2)
>>
Not everyone has no job, no career, no friends no family, no wife, and no life. Not everyone can spend multiple hours level-grinding like you're playing Dark fucking Rising just so you can get the "Authentic Pokemon Experience" from a low-effort romhack with too many bad design choices to ever take seriously. I'm not asking you to make an "Easy mode" that removes the fake difficulty, I'm asking you to take your head out of your ass.

There's a difference between using "1 Hit KO" gameshark codes to sweep Perfect EV-Perfect IV gym leaders with fakemon better than yours and using "Get 999 Rare Candies" gameshark codes to bypass level grinding in a game that shouldn't even have it. Come to think of it, your anti-cheat probably just checks the number of rare candies every so often and sets a "Is player cheating?" flag if it detects too many rare candies in your bag during any major scripted event, I bet an actual cheater could laugh his way through this game.
>>
Fug, forgot I still had that username set.
>>
>>32794633
DIGIMON REEEEEEE
>>
You could always abuse save states with the wonder trader in the second floor of the pokemon center
Also I agree, the grinding is retarded
>>
just inject lol :&)
>>
Why you heff to be so mad

Just don't play the shitty fangame
>>
>>32794656
I don't understand this meme.

By the way, please keep in mind that I could hack this rom, add an NPC that'll give me a lv100 pseudolegendary, hack my save to give it perfect EVs and IVs, and it STILL wouldn't trigger the "You had too many rare candies in your bag at one point. Kill yourself!" bad ending.
>>
File: notbieber.jpg (21KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
notbieber.jpg
21KB, 200x232px
>>32794662
you asked for it.
>>
>>32794666
I complain about it here, more people see criticism of "4chan's funniest romhack ever!!1!", little bitch that made this game and get triggered when people criticize bad movesets and learnlists goes on suicide watch.
>>
>>32794675
Still a better pokemon design than half the shit in the first region.
>>
File: megablobbos.png (349KB, 616x625px) Image search: [Google]
megablobbos.png
349KB, 616x625px
>>32794667
was refering to this you degenerate.
>>
File: 1390875712641.png (254KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1390875712641.png
254KB, 400x600px
>>32794633
>52 years old
where did it go so wrong
>>
>>32794633
>>32794637
Sorry to break it to you but You're FUCKING RETARDED.
I grinded with the Speed Up function, which is not considered a cheat. My potato computer could make grinding 12x faster. "Multiple hours" becomes a few minutes.
git gud
>>
>>32794693
>>32794746
HOOOEEEE, we've got TWO retards!

>Hurr durr ur old
So? I lived a damn good life, got shit done, now I play videogames. What's your excuse?
>DAE know you can make ur emulator faster?
NOOOOOO. REALLY? NO WAY! I DID NOT KNOW THAT, he typed sarcastically.

Maybe I don't want to spend any time level grinding in a fucking meme game. You ever think of that? Of course not, you just wanted to look smart. Sit down before you fall down, boy.
>>
>>32794675
I'd take this over Militant

I'd take fucking Roothoot over Militant
>>
>>32794746
but what if I wanted to play on my gba
>>
>>32794633
>be
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>32794761
>NOOOOOO. REALLY? NO WAY! I DID NOT KNOW THAT, he typed sarcastically.
Why would you say "multiple hours" then, you fucking invalid? It would ONLY take multiple hours without speeding up.

>>32794780
Literally no one except an autistic homosexual dev wanted to play on GBA.
>>
>>32794802
I like playing my games on real hardware
>>
>>32794637
"Not everyone has no job, no career, no friends no family, no wife, and no life"

2 things

1)you are a tripfag,you have no life and i have a feeling all of this is just a ruse

2)you don't need no life to "grind" in the game

it isn't hard and you don't even need to grind hardcore if you GIT GUD
>>
>>32794761
1)"Sit down before you fall down, boy."

stop acting like you just did some sick response

you just made yourself look like even more of a reddit (as hard as that was seeing as you are whining about a hack like this)

2)"Maybe I don't want to spend any time level grinding in a fucking meme game"

THEN DON'T PLAY IT

it's that simple.
>>
>>32794836
>no trip code
>tripfag
You're just as retarded.
>>
>>32794633
>"52 year old" furfag has time to draw pokemon furshit
>doesnt have time to grind
GIT GUD
I
T
G
U
D
>>
>>32794633
Pokémon 'n Furries! <3
amirite?
>>
>>32795009
I'm not him. I was namefagging as him because I was trying to defend him in the "Come on, gang, let's mock and berate this literal child for making OC Pokemon that aren't up to standards we have but can't meet!"

And if pouring time endlessly into a video game full of fictional characters makes you "Gud", no wonder you're so enamored with something so simple, even you can "Get good" at it. And no wonder you're so butthurt about the idea of people "Cheating" by bypassing the grindfests you poured time into to feel a sense of accomplishment.
>>
File: THINKINGG.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
THINKINGG.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>32794858
>I can't counter any of their points time to go after unimportant bullshit

Good to see you admit you are wrong
>>
>>32795115
>And if pouring time endlessly into a video game full of fictional characters makes you "Gud", no wonder you're so enamored with something so simple, even you can "Get good" at it.
That's quite a funny use of the word "endlessly". I didn't spend more than half an hour grinding and I could easily beat the game, you mongoloid.
>And no wonder you're so butthurt about the idea of people "Cheating" by bypassing the grindfests you poured time into to feel a sense of accomplishment.
I don't give a fuck if you cheat or not. I was only giving other options so you would stop shittalking the game and other anons for literally no reason. You're making a fuss over something that can be done in a few minutes or avoided entirely with smart plays/strategy/held items (i.e. getting gud).
>>
>>32794633
>>32794637
Not everyone is a senile grandpa.
>>
I found a fire stone near parax town but forgot to save the game.
Someone pls remind me where it was pls
>>
I'm glad my sons aren't faggots like you. I'm glad my grandkids aren't faggots like you, either.

Look at yourselves. Look at how you acted when that kid asked if you liked his original Pokemon. Yes, it's an electric dog, and an electric ball, a trash bag, and a bigger electric ball are canon Pokemon.

Look at how you acted when someone asked if an anti-cheat really has any business enforcing grinding in a joke game made with plenty of effort but little care or thought, its maker constantly hiding behind "It's just a meme game durr" and "Hurr durr I do what I want".
>>
File: LaughingElfMan.jpg (16KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingElfMan.jpg
16KB, 255x352px
>>32794633
>>32794637
>>
>>32796657
go away dickhead.
>>
>>32796679
okay goodbye
>>
File: FUCK.png (619KB, 981x981px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
619KB, 981x981px
>>32794633
>>
File: FATHER.png (35KB, 672x556px) Image search: [Google]
FATHER.png
35KB, 672x556px
>>32797637
>>
>>32794633
Just hack their levels or some shit with pkhex
>>
Don't you dare shit on my man Hoodlum
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.