[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEVER FORGET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: beastball porygon.jpg (101KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
beastball porygon.jpg
101KB, 1279x720px
NEVER FORGET
>>
Just inject it ;^)
>>
>>32794380
Never forget what?
>>
>>32794396
Porygon2 in Beast Ball. Which is illegal btw.
>>
>>32794401
What an idiot. Guessing he got DQ'd.
>>
>>32794412
fuck off newtard
>>
>>32794483
Sorry I don't watch Pokémon tournaments like a no life loser.
>>
>>32794380
Verlis pls
>>
Isn't it possible by catching a Ditto in a beast ball and breed it with a Porygon ?
I don't really know which ball is supposed to be passed on if one of the pokemon is genderless.
>>
>>32794507
Ditto never passes on its ball to any Pokémon, regardless of their species or gender. It's always the other parent that passes on the ball in Ditto breeding pairs.
>>
>>32794522
Oh, okay, thanks
>>
>>32794401
Like the starters and fossils, Porygon is only obtained by gift (in other worlds, Regular Poké Balls). The only exceptions were Dream Radar and ORAS.
>>
>>32794380
I bet he went "I didn't know, I got it from a friend"
>>
>>32794643
With the note starters not from gen VII can be obtained in other balls than Poke Ball, though, and the pre-Kalos fossils had a Jap-only event where you could catch them in any store ball or Dream Ball too.
>>
>>32794380
What was the outcome of this?
>>
>>32794701
He said he was going to quit vgc but he's been placing well in tournaments since this happened.
>>
>>32794668
>jap-only event
Fossils were obtainable via the Dream World, available for anyone with internet and a computer.
>>
>>32794713
atleast he better get boo'd at if he shows up.
>>
>>32794806
I don't think most people care that much.
>>
they should stop pretending and just like
let you gen pokemon in the games for your battle box
pretty much every competitive player does it, and officials have shown that they don't care either way as long as it isn't blatantly illegal (porygon couldn't be in that ball but other than that it's no different than a porygon you could obtain normally)

just let players do it in game, this way you know they aren't breaking any rules and nobody has to waste their time
>>
>>32794794
I stand corrected. Gen III, IV, V and I (in Dream Balls) and Piplup in different balls were Jap-only events, I think.
>>
It will never not make me sad that all the best players just inject mons. Totally kills the competitive spirit.
>>
>>32795410
How does it kill the competitive spirit?
>>
>>32795299

they won't do that because this will ruin fun, for me the championships should be only once per year to let the players breed what they need, I would only let swap pokeballs
>>
>>32795420

because they are not doing it in game? but in normal ways?
>>
>>32795441

fuck I forgot to remove but, I had something different in mind
>>
>>32795299
No, they should permanently ban that faggot from every event ever.
>>
>>32795410
You know pokemon is for casuals when they think that battling at equal footing with everyone else is bad
>>
Its upsetting to see someone so fucking retarded that they don't even check if the ball they're in is a legal combo get far in these tournaments. Its an easy thing to check and cover for. The Pokemon Company should ban anyone caught cheating in any way from the tournaments for life. You wanna play with friends? Sure, fucking cheat since I'm sure you guys both know and agreed to that shit. Tournament with actual fucking rules and money being given out? Fucking just play by the rules or don't be an idiot when it comes to cheating. Do a decent job pretending you're following the rules and its not an issue.
>>
People can argue the morality of injecting all they want, but it doesn't change the fact that it breaks GF's ToS, which everyone agrees to when they play the game.

It doesn't matter if you personally agree with it or not, it's soemthing you accept when you play an official game, and when broken, they are in their right to punish you how they see fit.

If you really don't like it, just don't play their games. Vote with your wallet, otherwise suck it up and play by the rules.

Otherwise sure, inject all you want, and spend all your time with other people judging you, calling you out, and always looking over your shoulder hoping GF doesn't find some new way to catch and punish you. Fun right?
>>
>>32795482
The best players using injected pokemon is like if the richest people in the world got their money through welfare checks.
>>
>>32795507
Excellent analogy
>>
>>32795494
but they've shown multiple times that they don't care if players use injected mons
>>
>>32795648
They were lazy before (very lazy).

Now they've been taking more steps to catch hackers and injectors. It hasn't been that effective, but recently it's the most effort they've put into anti-cheating in recent times.

If they keep at it, eventually they'll actually get effective at anti-cheating.
>>
File: heavyball.jpg (298KB, 1282x720px) Image search: [Google]
heavyball.jpg
298KB, 1282x720px
Heavy ball Metagross still illegal?
>>
>>32794643
You could get them in the wild in DP as well in the Trophy Garden after getting the national dex.
>>
>>32797013
Not since SM.
>>
File: smheavyball.png (241KB, 617x613px) Image search: [Google]
smheavyball.png
241KB, 617x613px
>>32797034
Was there a patch that fixed the literally 0 catch rate?
>>
>>32797013
You can catch Beldum in SM, it's just fucking hard since you get one ball and Beldum's catch rate is shit
>>
>>32795529
>>32795507

No it's not. Injected Pokemon are not a reward, you still have to use them to battle.

Money is a reward on the other hand.
>>
>>32797052
I wasn't aware of this.
>>
>>32795410
>Totally kills the competitive spirit.

What part of the breeding process affects the "competitive spirit"? Why should the best battler be decided by who is willing to spend the most time running in circles on a Tauros?
>>
>>32794499
>no life

The correct term is undead, you fan translator
>>
>>32795494
>Otherwise sure, inject all you want, and spend all your time with other people judging you, calling you out

literally thinking anyone cares what some faggot on an anonymous message board says

>and always looking over your shoulder hoping GF doesn't find some new way to catch and punish you

lmao do you know anything about injecting at all? gf can't do anything to stop it as hackers will always be able to create files that are 100% identical - right down to the last byte - as a legit mons? The only people who get caught are people like OP's example where they hack dumb stuff for no reason (why would you put a Porygon into a Beast Ball except to be fancy?)

you're actually delusional if you think anyone in the top of VGC hasn't injected their entire team or if GF cares about anything other than blatant hacks
>>
File: tommy.png (39KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.png
39KB, 212x200px
>>32795507
>it's a "Someone uses a retarded analogy to try and prove a point on the internet" episode
>>
>>32797384

>being this delusional
>>
File: Screenshot_20170617-163448.png (425KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-163448.png
425KB, 720x1280px
>digital carts
>>
>>32797053
The catch rate is 0 if you try to use a Heavy Ball on it. It's glitched.
>>
>>32797351
This. The point of this shit is that it's a battling competition not a fucking breeding competition. They should be running a check against everyone's team to make sure their stats and moves are legal, and thats it. Imagine every time a player had to manually unlock the character they wanted to use when they started up a melee tournament, or face being called a cheater or someone who is violating the 'competitive spirit' of the game.
>>
>>32795661
>If they keep at it, eventually they'll actually get effective at anti-cheating.

But to what extent? Will they go after those developing shit like Pokesav?
>>
>>32798196

Who knows? That's really up to them. I'd just rather stay worry free.
>>
File: vVkoPPU.gif (992KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
vVkoPPU.gif
992KB, 250x250px
>>32794380
This was the best.
>was on GTS one day
>decide to randomly look for a porygon2
>shit ton of them in beat balls nicknames "verlisify"
>>
>>32797409
>the one using objective facts and not appealing to emotions is the one being delusional

alright kid
>>
>>32794380
Individual values are a terrible idea. Gf only has itself to blame for all the injecting
>>
>>32797401
at least it wasn't another fucking food analogy
>>
>>32794806
Go away Verlisify.
>>
>>32794380
Makes me glad i never tried to get into VGC
>>
>>32794908
But Pokemon should care, he has tampered with his game. Violating terms of use should invalidate the participation in tournaments.
>>
File: 1497134888307.jpg (42KB, 299x403px) Image search: [Google]
1497134888307.jpg
42KB, 299x403px
>>32798749
>implying Nintendo hasn't gone out of their way to make their games as non-competitive as possible
hell if they actually cracked down on genned Pokemon then perfect IV Pokemon would cease to exist since every 6IV Ditto is injected anyways. That's what happens when you implement something as stupid as Individual Values for the sake of giving your pokemon "genes"
>>
>>32798815
In gen 7 it's easier than every before to make viable competitive Pokemon in minutes, or just instantly use Bottlecaps on them. There should be no incentive to cheat anymore while they can still keep the gene system.
>>
File: 1492646401255.jpg (47KB, 363x331px) Image search: [Google]
1492646401255.jpg
47KB, 363x331px
>>32799100
>bottlecaps
which can only be used at lv 100 and were introduced in the gen where grinding is at it's most archaic with no rematches, blissey bases, or O-Powers. Meanwhile you can do the same in like 5 minutes with pkhex. Cheating wouldn't be so rampant if Game Freak didn't make the concept of grinding so awful in SM. This is Kanto pandering on a whole nother level, it's RBY tier in how monotonous it is without a MissingNo to give you rare candies.
>>
>>32795410
Same. Really depletes my interest in using pretty much all the formally useful facilities introduced with Pelago and Festival Plaza... which is pretty much all there is to do in the post game. Might as well just place showdown at this point, if him just gonna bypass all the breeding and training.
>>
>>32799100
Injecting is still faster. Breeding and training competitive Pokemon (or using bottlecaps) is still slow, grindy, and inconvenient. If it wasn't people wouldn't inject. It's that simple.

All of this could be avoided if Gamefreak made everything convenient but they refuse to do that, so whatevr.
>>
>>32799248
Festival Plaza is literally garbage, so it's not like they did us a favor.
>>
>>32799561
Why did they make it that way though? Experimenting isn't an excuse this time, it's just a slightly shittier join avenue.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.