[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Hi guys, I'm intern an artist working on art for new megas. Just getting off work and was able take sneak peak at one of the mega the team been working on. Their very secure about not letting anything out. The mega is WIP but will be finished. It's on メガ ヤドキング (Slowking)。Ability: 王の尊厳 opposite of アマージョ(Tsareena)
All moves by Slowing move first.
>>
>>32793015
I don't care if this is real or fake, those are some nice drawings.

Though, I can't help but wonder if its ability means that it gets completely walled by priority-blocking shit.
>>
Yo, what is this!! This can't be real, but for some reason this shit could be. Is that shelleder covering Slowking's face!? Hahaha
>>
Literally just a drawing, but i wish it were real
>>
>>32793026
The guy said it was a WIP. I assumed this is just the drawing the team came up with and he/she took a pic of it.
>>
>>32793015

>evolves
>gets clothes
>>
Well, after a thorough look in some images, there hasn't been anything that was exactly on par with this drawing. I'll stay skeptical for now, but even if it's not real it looks cool as hell.
OP, If you're leaving work, how about a time stamp with you at the pokemon headquarters front door? Need for proof
>>
Fake as shit man
>>
>>32793033
Route I from work.
>>
>>32793041
Oh shit. Someone check out that street, need to see if this is anywhere near by.

I'm finding no similar images on google. Maybe this is legit?
>>
>>32793036
Shit man, I don't know. I'm going to stay skeptical but i want this shit to be real. Remember what happened let time when the starters got leaked months in advanced and people thought they were real.
>>
OP, are there anymore Megas being released!? What other Pokémon have you been assigned to work on? If so can you leak them as well the next time you go to work!?

>>32793047
I think this guy might be real and not fucking with us. I'm hyped for this game
>>
But anons, that cannot be real. If those people are "artists" but draw that badly I don't think they could work for Pokémon. Even shit-ohmura got fired.
>>
>>32793041
all hail the recycle shop artist anon
>>
>>32793085
Will show you guys next time go to work. New game is done design but on megas and regionals not yet complete.
>>
>>32793126
This is probably fake but,How many new Pokémon?
>>
>>32793126
Regionals? You mean Alolan forms or new Pokémon?! OP, it's hard to understand you but judging from your texts, English is definitely not your first language.
>>
>>32793015
why write the name in japanese first if you're just going to write it in english afterwards? and who is drawing shitty messy pencil drawings in the age of digital art?
>>
>>32793160
>and who is drawing shitty messy pencil drawings in the age of digital art?
People with great taste, that's who.
>>
>>32793015
Literally my wife's 5 year old son's drawing of a slowking
>>
File: 1497399489679.gif (20KB, 266x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497399489679.gif
20KB, 266x150px
>>32793015
Not even a 'Beta-Sketch' looks this crappy. Intredasting though.
>>
File: IMG_1925.jpg (696KB, 2012x2353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.jpg
696KB, 2012x2353px
I'm a draw-fag bored at work so I wanted to shill OP's bad drawn but interesting design for Mega Slowking before this threat inevitably dies.
>>
Why would there be new megas when it doesn't even make sense for there to be? Gen 6 gave us what they did. The ultimate weapon just shit out new undiscovered stones?
>>
>>32793227
No offense but yours looks very boring and weird, poorly done copy imo. The OP looks like the style GF would do. I can see Mega Slowking look like this though. However, the OP never said the drawing was finished and that it was WIP.

However, that ability from Slowking is very interesting
>>
>>32793015
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?
>>
Holy shit OP fuck the fuck off

It's so obvious you're falseflagging as people who believe and shill your shitty fake

Anyone with a working brain will know this shits fake

get a life
>>
File: IMG_3899.jpg (88KB, 2048x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.jpg
88KB, 2048x247px
>>32793303
This screencap is from when the thread had two replies. >>32793021 is probably OP.
>>
>>32793015
holy fuck please be real
>>
>>32793015
He's a superhero!
>>
>>32793146
I think he means regional forms like alolan forms. These leaks are probably fake though
>>
>>32793213
>literally my X's Y
>my wife's son

Whew ebin meme combination, now leave.
>>
>>32793213
Not your child anon? You shooting blanks?
>>
>>32793032
>Machoke
>>
I'm sure gamefreak would have a hard time finding an intern that's working for a new mega. also LMAO an intern working on a new mega
>>
So much false-flagging by OP in this thread.
>>
>>32793015
So is it real or not.
>>
how is people even FALLING for that drawing?
The proportions are all wrong, the "cape" does not even look like fabric and its not simettrical nor follows the body, the face looks completely off, the crown is inconsistent.
the overall level of this is NOT something that allows you to get into a company as an artist intern or not.

> but anon OP says its a WIP
A WIP / doodle from a profesional / intern does not look like this at ALL
>>
I'm kind of glad that one fake leak guy was lying about the Mouse Pokemon with randomized hole patterns in its ears.

Some fake leaks can sound sweet and others can make Pokemon a nightmare.
>>
File: wSFYkpki.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wSFYkpki.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>32793267
>No offense but yours looks very boring and weird, poorly done copy imo. The OP looks like the style GF would do.

Hi OP.
>>
>vp is this gullible
>>
>>32793922
Nobody's this gullible. Most of the posts in this thread that aren't entirely dismissive of OP are false flags from OP himself, done in a bad attempt to give himself more credibility. It's sad, really.
>>
I don't really get the people trying to pass their shitty deviantart abortions as leaked art, it's on par with people using screenshots from the E3 Direct with hilariously bad "leaked" info. I really wonder if most of /vp/ is underage because it's the kind of stuff kids would come up with and other kids would believe. This one is even worse than the regular shitty pencil drawing "leaks" because OP is 100% having a concersarion with himself trying to look like someone actually believes his garbage. At least learn how to fucking draw and then maybe people will fall for your fakemon designs.
>>
Uhh.. why would OP disclose that he is an "intern". Wouldn't he get himself in trouble as they're mostly expendables in a company anyways?

I could be wrong, or just have autism.
>>
>>32793015
Nice drawings! At the very least, it's different from Mega Slowbro. Not sure how to feel about the cape - I get it goes with the mask but it looks kind of odd. Also, Slowking still holding his hands behind his back underneath the cape triggers me.
>>
>>32793015
>he's an artist
Draw really bad
>>
>>32793283
No one cared who it was till it put on the mask.
>>
>>32793236
>Mega Mewtwo>>32793236
>>
How do I become an intern at Game Freak?
>>
>>32794017
God fuck off.
>>
>>32794006
because OP is underage and doesn't realize leakers don't implicate themselves, they just post the goods somewhere with decent visibility and don't divulge info that would get them fired. somehow he's an artist and an intern who also has access to knowledge about the game's core mechanics (abilities, move priorities, official names)..

>>32794017
>Nice drawings!
>>32793267
>No offense but yours looks very boring and weird, poorly done copy imo. The OP looks like the style GF would do
samefagging to fellate your shitty art. i feel bad for this guy
>>
>>32793085
The samefagging hurts
>>
>>32793020
>king beats peasants
>peasants beat queen
>queen beats king
>>
>>32793267
But anons Slowking looks better in every possible way than yours OP
>>
>>32793015
I would fuck him
>>
File: Lusabug.jpg (742KB, 1280x920px) Image search: [Google]
Lusabug.jpg
742KB, 1280x920px
>>32793015
"King's Dignity"
what was meant by this

You should post more, even if it's fake, the art is decent.
>>
>>32793032
Its a cool thing here as slowking has neckfrill
>>
File: ekrait.jpg (97KB, 951x840px) Image search: [Google]
ekrait.jpg
97KB, 951x840px
>>32793126
>and regionals
please be real
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.