[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best gen 7 starter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Let's settle this /vp/

http://www.strawpoll.me/13205181
>>
>>32786590
They are all shit. Not only do they have the most autistic fanbases on all of /vp/ but they also ruined the best first stage starters we had a long time. Fuck these starters, fuck this thread and fuck you.
>>
Fuck you OP, fucking kill yourself you useless faggot.
>>
File: 1497470909370.jpg (258KB, 1716x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1497470909370.jpg
258KB, 1716x1440px
>>32786618
>>32786628
>Getting this angry about pretend animals
>>
all are shit
i hate sun and moon starters so much
look like fakemons
>>
>Decidueye's votes going from 5 to 14 in the span of 2 minutes
At least make it less obvious, Owlbros
>>
They are all shit.

If i can choose something "ok" in the whole families, I'd save Rowlet, Litten and Torracat. Everything else is disappointing fakemon shit.
>>
>>32786618
fpbp
>>
>>32786692
It's not like the same happened with Primarina.
Anyway, strawpoll are shit.
>>
>>32786734
>B-BUT PRIMARINA MAYBE DID IT TOO SO IT'S OKAY TO CHEAT
But yeah, I agree on strawpoll being shit.
>>
File: 1486500514040.jpg (45KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1486500514040.jpg
45KB, 438x438px
>>32786747
>maybe
>>
>>32786590
>Torracat and Dartrix are so if the best middle stage starters
>Turn into gen 6 starters clones
>>
>9
Every Incineroar furfag bara contrarian confirmed!
>>
>>32786767
Probably? I just said that you should make it less obvious.
15 votes in a row for the same Pokémon while the thread is on page 3 is a bit suspicious, that's all.
>>
>>32786590
I like all three, which hadnt happened since gen3, so props to them.
>>
Competitively, it seems that Primarina is the best thanks to its movepool, typing and statspread. However, it won't benefit much at all from Liquid Voice with its current mechanics.

Similarly, Long Reach might not improve Decidueye very much. It won't have to worry about making contact, but it won't change that its special attack is uselessly high. I...guess it's my favourite fully evolved starter? Taking all forms into consideration, I like Litten the most.

I'm mixed about Incineroar. The concept is nice, but calling it poorly executed is enough of an understatement to justify executing me. The cartoonish looks it has and pulls off just seem off, not at all helped by that horrific structure it has, it's crippled by shit speed and honestly, the only thing saving it from being an NU shitter at most would be if its speed got swapped with its special attack AFTER Intimidate gets released. Either way, I hope Game Freak learns that it's never a good idea to introduce the concept of a starter that loses points in a stat as it evolves unless it's minmaxing a useless offensive.

Remember, guys. Just because they shill something doesn't mean it will be good. Pikachu is forever doomed to fucking suck, and Emboar is a complete shitter through and through due to being slow and fragile.
>inb4 reckless
That aside, "popularity" alone can't save Decidueye, Incineroar or Lycanroc unless GF fixes their flaws. Most of the gen is in NU and PU, and the high-ranking ones are legendaries like the tapu and most of the UBs, or ones with godly capabilities like Mimikyu and Disguise or Toxapex and its defences/recovery/other stall cancer adjective.
>>
Patrician taste goes like this

>Gen 1 starters

>Gen 4 starters

>Gen 2 starters

>Gen 3 starters

>Gen 6 starters

>The point where you should box your starter

>Gen 5 starters

>An actual pile of diarrhea

>Gen 7 furbait "starters"
>>
File: 1288458280521.png (119KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1288458280521.png
119KB, 320x240px
>Competitive wise

Primarina, honestly speaking

>Design wise

All of them just kinda suck desu
Decidueye looks cool some times, but its wings are fucking atrocious at the same time and its main head is fucking weird, Primarina looks like a pretentious not-even well dressed sperm cell with a broom shaped wig and bubble tumors on it and Incineroar tries to look cool, but is downright obnoxious to look at thanks to its horrid color scheme and definitely-not-human-looking-at-the-slightest physique which makes me want to gag

If I ever look back at these fondly in a near future, consider it a bloody miracle.
>>
>>32786911
>Gen 5 starters
>not the biggest mistake ever
>>
>>32786590
another hazeldex fakes
>>
>those results
boxfags truly are the vocal minority on this board
>>
>>32787727
>tfw starterfags spend all that time fighting eachother while not realizing it's boxfags trying to fan the flames
http://archive.nyafuu.com/vp/thread/32515830/#32516061
>>
>let's settle this poll #109
Fuck off. This won't settle anything. Especially since most of /vp/ left because this board is boring as fuck without leaks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.