[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

english dub of ep 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: press to pound.jpg (84KB, 624x616px) Image search: [Google]
press to pound.jpg
84KB, 624x616px
I can't wait for english dub of episode 21 to laugh from this shitty attempt enforce emotion on us [litten's jap voice and his crying]

they will fuck this up completely, I can't wait :^)
>>
>>32786060

*to enforce

why we can't edit our posts...
>>
>>32786060

I can't wait to hear those english screeches which supposed to be crying;

LIIIIT!!! LIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA who the hell is watching this shit?!
>>
BRAAAP
>>
>>32786060

I would fuck Litten fire cat Pokémon.
>>
>>32786060
>implying they stay faithful to the source material and doesn't shit their west-stamp on it

change music, remove this, switch that around
or rockruff eg - in japanese his sounds are the usual "dog noises" and in the dub...he says his name
so in conclusion: get some other shit than expected
>>
>>32786060
why cant they just keep the damn jap voices for the pokemon
>>
>>32786060
>>32786067
Owlcucks: when will they ever stop being brainlets and jealous of the better starters?
>>
>>32786060
Hot.
Why is litten the sexiest stage of it's evolution line?
>>
>>32788548
Because it's literally a domestic cat.
>>
>>32788638
cats are sexy though.
>>
>>32788669
I know
>>
I'm interested to see how they'll 4kids it up(I know it's been forever since 4kids did the dub, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>32788926
Stoutland go to another region.
They're gonna give it sun glasses and a hat and other tourist shit. Instead of going to the Pokemon center they'll go to a travel agency.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.