[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a few tidbits of info about the games and some of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1513.jpg (70KB, 575x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1513.jpg
70KB, 575x300px
I have a few tidbits of info about the games and some of the things surrounding it

>The new Gen 6-7 sprite for Notch-Ear Pichu isn't a mistake, rather it's recieved as an in game event after one brings over a pichu from the VC Gold and Silver games and trades it with an NPC. It is bankable this time, and the NPC mentions that "it feels like this Pokémon has been waiting a long time to meet you".
>Since it is indeed an "alternate take", the starters all have their currently unavailable hidden abilities from the get go.
>The new, weird looking Z Crystals the player is seen using sideways are directly tied to Necrozma. Said to be "chunks" of its armor left after it fell to earth, the prismatic Z crystal gives Lycanroc it's new "form" after finding the item in 10 Carat Hill (where Rockruff is found). The form is version specific, making Midday and Midnight Lycanroc have pointy black armor, and it is incredibly similar to Lunala and Solgaleo who's forms are also activated through use of a Necrozma Z Crystal. The forms last only the battle, like Ash-Greninja
>The story has to do with this as well, as it concerns Lillie failing to stop Nebby from being captured and forced to evolve into the box legend, as well as Lusamine being fixated on the prismatic chunks of Necrozma that power the legendary up in weird ways.
>There are no new ultra beasts, but they are catchable yet again in an expanded lore version of the quest with Looker. One of each Beast available in the different versions are shiny as a bonus.
>There are new Alola forms, on of them being :
A Tangela/Tangrowth that is pure grass, and looks like regular Tangela except that its vines are dripping with jet black oil. When hit with a fire type move, it's ability allows it to change form into fire type and it looks like a ball of flame with eyes. All of its moves become fire type STAB regardless of type for the remainder of the battle and it reverts when it's over.
>>
Sounds cool if true
>>
>>32785311
You had me up til the lycanroc thing. To unbelievable.
>>
>>32785338
This
>>
>>32785311
wow its nothing
>>
File: 1489516264209.jpg (15KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1489516264209.jpg
15KB, 299x293px
You had me until Necrozma Lycanroc, and you completely lost me when you brought up Shiny UBs and a Kanto Alola Form that has a cross-gen evolution.
>>
If you guys give me a minute I can try and draw out a few of the new forms. I don't have much more info since my source only gave me so much to go on.
>>
>>32785361
Like when cross gen evolutions that evolved from stones wouldn't get Megas,right?
>>
>>32785365
OP,if this is true,will their be new mega? More customisation? What other Alola forms will there be? Thanks
>>
File: IMG_1515.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>32785406
No new megas unfortunately. You start out different looking, and the clothing options are about double what was in the first game along with new hairstyles.

I'll get to the Alola forms as I draw them up.

Pic related is my best attempt at the Lycanrocs.
>>
>>32785311
I'll bait

What about Zygarde and the green stuff in the background? Does Necrozma get his own separate form too?
>>
>>32785361
I don't get why people think cross gen evos are an auto black list.

While I absolutely agree OP is full of shit, it feels like people have already decided we're only getting Johto alolan forms without actually seeing any new alolan forms at all yet. It reminds me of the gen 6 thing where people insisted that stone evolution meant no mega, but then Mega Gallade happened.
>>
>>32785311
>spergs will continue spamming their deviantart-tier "leaks" until the game comes out
>>
File: IMG_1517.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1517.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>32785438
No new Necrozma form. Zygarde is collectible once again, nothing different on that front.

Pic related is Alolan Tangela after changing form. It bounces around nervously. Tangrowths arms become like two torches that it swings around. Power Whip basicaly becomes fire STAB thanks to its ability.
>>
>>32785311
>The new Gen 6-7 sprite for Notch-Ear Pichu isn't a mistake
Did I miss something?
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Alola Mankey and Primeape are ice type, a pun on how they've "chilled out" thanks to the vacational setting of Alola. They're blue colored and their reputation states that they never anger, leading to them living much longer lives.
>>
Seems like no one is into the thread atm. Might come back tomorrow depending on the interest level, but for now I'm tired. Not gonna be answering or drawing any more.
>>
Any new Pokemon?
>>
>>32785508
Im interested dude-drawings are great!

Anything else of note?
>>
>>32785465
I remember this exact Alolan Tangela form being talked about last leak season.
>>
>>32785465
Pure speculation, but the alt timeline presents the opportunity for lots of story changes so I am almost confident that Zygarde might be altered. Hopefully its mechanics will change too.

Also the cross-evo alolan forms makes it difficult to believe
>>
>>32785511
>pokemon
>in the middle of a generation
>>
File: IMG_0577.png (513B, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0577.png
513B, 40x40px
>>32785467
Spiky-Ear Pichu got an updated party icon in Sun and Moon.
>>
Reminder that anyone replying to this shit are just as much of a faggot as OP.
>>
>>32785557
Wow, i didn't know that.

Btw i think tha Game Freak nips are just making fun of us since they know about datminers. That Pichu means nothing
>>
>>32785500
Mmm,let's try :v

Will johto startes get something in this game? Like...a mega evo or a z move?

Also,lillie will be a trainer in this game? Also...Her design will change?:/
>>
>>32785311

why legends are playing sado-maso now? what happened to pokemon?
>>
>>32785425

I'm working at gf, and we aren't going to put necrozma to anything that isn't light, solgaleo and lunala are at this moment only two ultra beast's which are going to be his power source, necrozma is energy parasite
>>
>>32785311
>regional tangela that is grass until hit with a fire move.
that's not how regional variants work. that's just a new ability that changes types like castform or protean.
>>
>>32786098

because of the plot, you will see, there will be more ultra beast's and alola mons that never shown to the trainer from game plot view, also we won't put kanto or any other region because of the 3ds limitations, there's scrapped idea of heading back to kalos but...
>>
>>32786098
And I am Satoshi Tajiri
>>
>>32785508
>Seems like no one is into the thread atm
At almost 4am EST, I wonder why. I'm sure you just ran out of drawings.

But hey, at least it isn't "I have exclusive information on the upcoming Switch game" like that moron yesterday.
>>
>>32786115

no you aren't he don't give a shit about english meme boards, and I'm not anyone famous
>>
>>32786128

they in fact could leak you anything without real consequences, but they won't do because of the marketing, at least not right now, all leaks are controlled more or less
>>
Bullshit.
>>
File: 12390rfinjf09.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12390rfinjf09.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>32786128
you're just baiting anyways
if you worked at gf prove it, oh wait you'll just come with some bs excuse like "i cant cus i luus mah jebbb hurrdurr"
>>
>>32786143

I can't because I don't like you
>>
>>32786144

and your country

send me nudes and we will see
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>32786144
>>
>>32786149

don't do that or mods will ban you xD

I love leak season
>>
>>32786149
>>32786144
>>32786143

not me

do you fucking think I'm at job right now and I can carry camera or smartphone inside? also we are forbidden to have phone during work and we have to deposit our stuff we are working on before we leave, also each of us knows different shit so they can track us easily, still without consequences but it's really harmful to our future job in this company
>>
>>32786170

all I know right now is that we are going to have gyms and trials at the same time, you must beat the trial before gym and gym leaders will have aura mons too, they are going to implement aura mechanic in general and isome other thing for permanent items or battle effects because knock off is unfair
>>
>>32786185

I don't know at this moment but probably they are going to nerf or remove knock off in general, but still there's a place for "permanent" battle item/effect
>>
>>32786170
>>32786185
Changes to the combat mid-gen? nah sounds too farfetched and the games have to be compatible to one another
>>
File: 9989800p.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
9989800p.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>32786170
:^)
>>
>>32786205
ORAS and XY were not in some ways iirc.
>>
>>32786211
>>32786205

it's funny how this board believes and respond to bullshit leaks but when it comes to something gf tier they are all denials
>>
>>32785311
I want to believe. :(
>>
>>32786219
>Blame 1 anon to be just like "any other" anon on an anonymous platform
>>
>>32786249

if you send me nudes I will leak you everything
>>
>>32786264

boy ;^)
>>
>>32786216
That is true regarding XY and ORAS. DP along with Plat & HGSS were somewhat similar regarding some sprites iirc

>they are going to implement aura mechanic in general and isome other thing for permanent items or battle effects because knock off is unfair

I would believe this if this was an entirely new gen to specifically change certain moves or moves within a certain category, but not in the middle of a generation
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.