[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genius Sonority Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: michael.webm (557KB, 442x252px) Image search: [Google]
michael.webm
557KB, 442x252px
So now that they're making main Pokemon games on home consoles, any chance we'll see another Shadow Pokemon game in our lifetimes? I don't expect them to ever return to that series but it'd be nice if they did, that fucker Ardos is still out there plotting.
Which did you prefer, Colosseum or Gale? Gale had more Shadow moves and purifying was far more bearable, while Colosseum had Wes, a great story, and required actual effort. I had to send over a Rayquaza from Ruby to beat the Deep Colosseum and get that Shuckle, and even then I had some close calls.
>>
>>32784255
I thought Gale of Darkness was better. it was easier, sure, but it also fixed a lot of the frustrating parts of Colosseum.

Colosseum also had a better story, but neither of them were worth writing home about anyways.
>>
File: 580165206.jpg (10KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
580165206.jpg
10KB, 125x125px
>>32784255
If i had to pick my favorite pokemon game made by Genius sonority i would probably pick Pokemon Shuffle, truly, their biggest masterpiece :^)
>>
Colosseum's atmosphere was far better than GoD's. Every new discovery felt real in Colosseum. The areas felt alive. GoD just felt very plastic in comparison.
>>
both games are overrated
>>
Genius Senority got gutted after PBR. They're a tiny studio now. They aren't making any console games again.
>>
>>32784490
Damn, too bad.
>>
I liked XD better
>>
>>32784255

What I want that will never happen ever:

>Entire game is Triples
>Story goes full Deepest Lore and ties Aether to Cypher and all this shit
>Turns out the evil science mega-group was funding Aether's exploration of Ultra Space and using some kind of shit from there to make the Shadow Pokémon. They also funded Galactic to use them to look in to the dimension legendaries from Sinnoh.
>Mind numbingly powerful bosses that altered stats to make them harder. Shadow Ultra Beasts and all kinds of crazy shit would appear
>World-ending tier of danger in the story, we're talking dimensional collapse or something here
>More crossover stuff i.e. you'd see a handful of characters from the main series like Looker or N. I'd try to keep it relevant though, so maybe Gladion & Silvally show up hearing rumours some idiots are trying to use Ultra Beasts
>Little extras to give the sense that the baddies have improved, for example Ardos' Alakazam can Mega Evolve now

This wishlist shit would never happen but an anon can dream.
>>
>>32785959
>Triple Battles
>>
>>32785970

It will make the game harder and more interesting sets such as support mons will be viable as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.