[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think about verisimilitude in Pokemon games? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490222686978.png (612KB, 768x781px) Image search: [Google]
1490222686978.png
612KB, 768x781px
Do you ever think about verisimilitude in Pokemon games?
The fact that they have cars, submarines, rocket ships, bullet trains, sky scrapers, and computers bothers me. They do not have the infrastructure required for mass industrial production. All of the manufacturing operations shown (like MooMoo Ranch, which supplies all of Jotoh and Kanto) are at pre-industrial levels
>>
File: 1491781479305.png (19KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
1491781479305.png
19KB, 500x590px
>>
>>32783834
Sort of, the other day I was wondering if the static ability could be disabled using humidifiers.
>>
>>32783834
What is shown in the games is an abstraction of an implied world that has more detail
>>
>>32784157
This.

Things are limited for gameplay and hardware purposes.
>>
>>32783834
No.
>>
>>32783834
The Poke Ball Factory tho
>>
>>32784177
This

I would think it obvious?

Good thing that the anime doesn't make it all so tiny.
>>
>>32783834
You're forgetting about Virbank City, though.
>>
So they have capsules that can turn living beings into energy/data for easy storage, but having cars is impossible?
>>
>>32783834
Most if not all of the building and factories are overly simplified, the XY pokeball factory was really small compared to the one shown in the anime episode, the same with Luminose city as seen in game compared with the anime.
>>
>>32783834
I liked the idea of a world with modern tech but a much lower population as a kid. Like imagine if America had large areas with untouched land dotted with small centers. You would get natural beauty and the comforts and entertainment of technology
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.