[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of these is correct?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: pikachu-mandela-effect[1].jpg (84KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu-mandela-effect[1].jpg
84KB, 700x350px
Which of these is correct?
>>
>>32781228
None of them.
>>
>>32781228
Stop this. Left, it's always been the left.
>>
>>32781228
You know mandela effect is just a meme name used for common misconceptions so that people won't feel bad about themselves for having been wrong their entire life?
>>
File: Pikachu.png (101KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.png
101KB, 480x322px
>>32781228
>>
normie summerfags need to leave
>>
>>32781281
this, you were just confused with Pichu
>>
>>32781267
fpbp
>>
>>32781228
Left. My mom made me a costume for Halloween when I was 5, I remember having to explain where and what shape every single marking was.
>>
>>32781228
You will never find anyone to agree with you.

Though while you're at it, 1. Where is New Zealand? and 2. Try it again but on /x/.
>>
>>32781331
Or just having a shitty memory... man insecure conspiracy theorist come up with so many excuses in life...
>>
>>32781630
>shock therapy is fun
Kek
>>
I remembered it as the left before a thread in /vp/ made me look it up to see that it was the right way back when. I know this thread is probably bait but I seriously remember old episodes of the anime (my only source back then) as having Pikachu with a black-tipped tail.
>>
>>32781630
I.E. It jump-starts other pikachus like a car battery.

...sensible kek.
>>
>>32784444
>>32784447
I've stumbled upon soooo many people who recall seeing the Pikachu on the right. Neither of them were especially adamant about it, though, so there was no autistic debate or anything. It was more of a harmless "huh, interesting" thing. It's just one of those weird phenomena. I remember drawing Pikachu with black tip out of habit before Pichu was even a thing.
>>
File: hmmm.png (210KB, 659x497px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
210KB, 659x497px
>>32781228
>>
>>32781267
>>32781630
>>32784563
Plenty of keks to go around
>>
>>32784538
>I've stumbled upon soooo many people
Imaginary friends don't count
>>
So I found some random forum post on this topic, said that they drew pikachu a lot, would draw the tail with the black tip, then go and check, and realize they got it wrong, only to then make the same mistake later on.

Their idea was that it's just some sort of normal assumption, or stupid brain filling in the gaps. Also most people who remember a black tip remember a single thick line across the edge, not a jagged one.
>>
I can't believe that anyone actually would think that Pikachu has a black mark in its tail.
>>
>>32784709
So just copying the ears?

Hmmmm. Wait, is there some pikachu knockoff that does that? The ones from Foster's Home or Drawn Together maybe? That might explain it
>>
>>32781228
This one.
>>
>>32784754
Drawn Together's has a solid black tail, and the Simpson's one is solid yellow. The only thing anyone has found is fanart. I always had trouble remembering how to draw pikachu's tail, too.
>>
>>32781228
>not tangela effect

Kermit suircibles pls.
>>
Fun fact: In the 90's there was a cheap Pikachu plush a few people had that had a black tipped tail
>>
>>32784695
He didn't say friends so it might be legitimate.
>>
>>32781228
Can we retire this meme?
>>
>>32784695
By the way, that's not to say they (or I, for that matter) were right or anything. I was just saying that there are a good number of people who've come forth and said they recall seeing the black tip on Pikachu's tail. There is even a website with a list of Mandela Effect stuff which includes Pikachu's tail. I think people just like to imagine Pikachu with the black tipped tail because it kind of looks "empty" without it, like a crucial detail is missing. Perhaps they find it complements its design. Who knows.
>>
>>32781228
>Which of these is correct?
>>
>>32786705
Pokeball is the only correct response
>>
File: 1483792695363.png (996KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1483792695363.png
996KB, 640x1136px
>>32781228
in gen 1 it was the right one, gen 2 onwards hte left. See pic related for those who disagree.
>>
I just showed this to a friend who plays Pokemon pretty often. They thought it was the right one. Anecdotal evidence, I know, but still a surprise.
>>
>>32781228
Right one
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.