[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /vp/s opinion on PMD Super? Worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Super_Mystery_Dungeon_EN_boxart.png (2MB, 1280x1142px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Mystery_Dungeon_EN_boxart.png
2MB, 1280x1142px
What's /vp/s opinion on PMD Super?
Worth it?
>>
>>32780290
Tied with Sky as the best, so yeah.
>>
It's fun. Worth the money. Only bad thing is forst 3 chapters are kinda slow.
>>
>>32780290
Its extremely good. Second only to Sky.
I put around 400~ hours into it.
>>
Enjoyed it a lot. Definitely worth buying.
>>
>>32780290
Really good. Try to avoid spoilers if possible.
>>
>>32780290

The only good Gen. 6 game.
>>
>>32780290
Is the anti-gates

Not as great as Explorers but definitely up there with rescue team.

Totally worths or get Etrian MD.
>>
This game made me like Pokemon I never considered before
>>
>>32780290
once you get past the retardedly long tutorial it's decently good

>>32780828
pretty much this overall
>>
GLORIOUS
>>
>>32780371
/thread
>>
>>32780290
bretty
g
u
d
>>
>>32780290
For the life of me I can't get myself to enjoy playing this game. The nerfed moves and over-reliance on items really killed it for me.
>>
>>32780290
It's totally worth it, i had plenty of fun and i even stayed a long time after the main story just trying to do the legendary challenges.
also we have a general in case you get it and need help with something or just want to talk about your progress >>32761650

>>32780828
>Is the anti-gates
you mean as reverse gates?
>>
>>32780290
Far, far better than Rescue Team and Explorers (didn't play Gates).

The gameplay improvements now make it so that each dungeon is fun to go through unlike previous games where you suffered through them for the "muh feels" story.
>starters have diverse moves right off the bat instead of Tackle and Water Gun for 80% of the game
>Elixirs more plentiful so you don't have to be completely Jewish with your PP, like previous games trying to conserve 8 uses of Flamethrower over 40 floors
>dungeons shorter yet MUCH harder, making them fun and also less tedious
>Emera system is great fun and encourages exploration of the entire floor
>more moves are two-tiles or have special properties rather than just being one-tile standard moves
>hardest game in the series by far
>best music in the series

You can cry about how much you miss the atmosphere of being a rookie explorer in Wiggly tuff's guild compared to just being some kid in elementary school here, but GAMEPLAY is the most important thing and Super just raises the bar for the series in that department.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.