/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, she can touch pokemon now. What's next for her development?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

File: ss+(2017-06-15+at+07.20.16).jpg (30KB, 438x354px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-15+at+07.20.16).jpg
30KB, 438x354px
So, she can touch pokemon now. What's next for her development?
>>
>>32778273

Cucking Serena and becoming Ash's canon waifu
>>
Touching and kissing my dick
>>
Really hope in USM. Lillie is her anime self and can battle
>>
>>32778273
Beating the shit out of crazy Lusamine
>>
>>32778273
you know it would be interesting is she becomes one of ash rivals
>>
>>32778304
>more ashnime references
I hope to see Lillie being a battle trainer but not in the way ashnime does.
>>
>>32778273
Comedy relief.
>>
>>32778324
>she is the one who wins against Ash at the league this time
I want this
>>
>"""development"""

Never have there been a more blantant pedobait eye candy than anime Lillie before
>>
>>32778273
touching herself
>>
>>32778351
That's a very weird way of spelling "Serena"
>>
>>32778351
Literally every Pokegirl in Ashnime is a pedobait pandering and an eye candy. Maybe except for Iris.
>>
>>32778273
I have the feeling that Ririe is supposed to become a second deuteragonist.
>>
>>32778394
*ignore "second"
>>
>>32778389
But Lillie is literally just there for pedo bait. May and Dawn had purpose, Serena at least had a developed body and didn't look like a loli.
>>
>>32778327
>ashnime
Are you 5 years old?
>>
>>32778405
Serena looked like a slut
>>
>>32778273
>I can touch a cute pokemon!
>I can cross a bridge!
What a fucking insipid character. Why the hell is she so popular?
>>
>>32778351
Lana is worse.
>>
>>32778425
>Why the hell is she so popular?
Because she is perfect
>>
>>32778425
The game one because waifufags.
The anime one isn't all that popular, the two other girls are more liked.
>>
>>32778351
>a more blantant pedobait eye candy

they literally forced serena into ash's toddlerhood
>>
>>32778405
>Serena at least had a developed body and didn't look like a loli.
>found the pedofag
She is still 10. Not matter how much you sexualized her.
>>
File: angery.jpg (51KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
51KB, 500x379px
>>32778437
K-kisama!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>32778405
All pokegirls doesn't seem as 10. Except for Lana.

Try to force any other excuse.
>>
>>32778410
>being triggered by this

Let me guess
>>
File: 1365881573431.jpg (360KB, 1600x769px) Image search: [Google]
1365881573431.jpg
360KB, 1600x769px
>>32778510
May's boobs were so big that if they didn't confirm she was 10 I would have assumed she was around 15.
>>
>>32778523
>laughs at you using a childish nickname for something you don't like
>lel triggered
Whatever you say.
>>
>>32778351
That's not Dawn.
>>
>>32778273
Fugg, she is going to win the Satoshibowl.
>>
>>32778549
The difference is Dawn was used for things. She wasn't just there to stand on the sidelines to be a loli-bait character and be weak and helpless 90% of the time.
>>
File: 1493237421587.png (15KB, 289x227px) Image search: [Google]
1493237421587.png
15KB, 289x227px
>>32778273
>development
Come on, anon. That's like saying Ash winning a badge or catching a Pokemon is "development". She couldn't touch Pokemon for retarded reasons, and now she can. How she got there, because she spent time with Pokemon. Something she apparently never thought of trying before.
That is what I was going to post, but really, that's one of the bigger character moments this fucking anime has ever had, so I'll let this bitch have it.

As for what's "next", NOTHING. They'll just have her around until when and IF some plot happens.
>>
>>32778557
>weak and helpless 90% of the time
>Nearly the first season and Lillie has winning two battles already and just begun as a trainer some days ago
>>
>>32778571
>She couldn't touch Pokemon for retarded reasons
What retarded reasons??
>>
>>32778597
To be a bait. The entire concept of not being able to touch Pokemon is retarded.

Pokemon isn't one species. There's all fucking sorts of them. Ranging from birds to animals to almost fucking humans like Gardevoir. No matter how traumatized someone is, they'll never be able to not touch ANY Pokemon. That very concept is retarded. Take Meowth for an example. That's practically a human in every way but the looks. If she can't touch that, that means the very image of a Pokemon, doesn't matter its shape or form, must terrify her, which is retarded. Even something like a fucking Cotton Candy. That sort of thing doesn't happen. Ever.

That's retarded. Everything about that is retarded. The pushed the retardedness even further by making her scared of even eggs, and later took it beyond unbelievable levels by giving her ONE Pokemon she can touch and nothing else. This entire thing is retarded and you're retarded if you think it's anything more than that.
>>
>>32778633
I agree, if it was just one type like Misty's fear of bug pokemon it would make sense, but Lillie scared of everythng? Even pokemon she's around in her school every day?
>>
>>32778273

giving a helping hand to turtonator
>>
>>32778633
>Take Meowth for an example. That's practically a human in every way but the looks.
This is ESPECIALLY pathetic since if they put Meowth in clothes, everyone thinks he's a human. That's how human Meowth is. Not being able to touch that, but being able to touch images of Pokemon or other people is just beyond being retarded.
>>
>>32778633
Add in the fact that every single focus episode she's had ends with her instinctively grabbed a Pokemon/egg without thinking about it, which magically makes her capable of touching THAT specific Pokemon/egg from that point on.

Three focus episodes so far, and they've all ended like that.
>>
>>32778530
Someone actually took the time to make this? Wow, ok.
>>
>>32778633
Why let the bitch have her moment, then? Be consistent and call this retarded too.
>>
>>32778633
>they'll never be able to not touch ANY Pokemon
Nigger are you retarded? You know zoophobia is a real thing, right? It doesn't always discriminate by species. Animals can be generalized as animals. Phobias aren't rational things, and perfectly plausible after a traumatic experience. It's also common for kids to be able to touch their own pets but be afraid of others, and it's a natural progression from developing trust for one thing and then others. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>32778542
lol /padt/ delusions
>>
>>32778542
You immediately took offense and assumed a negative connotation for a neutral descriptive term. Yes, you're triggered.
>>
>>32778713
>bitch
Your tears are delicious Serenashitter
>>
>>32778726
No, no it's not as simple as zoopbobia. Even with zoophobia, there's a limit. A lot, if not all can EAT shit. Like fish or eggs. And they don't shit their pants at the sight of an egg, or every single fly or mosquito they see. They CANNOT live if they did. Pokemon make up all of that. And more, as there are Pokemon literally made of Steel and inanimate objects like Cotton Candy and fucking car keys. If you think someone can live their life being scared of literally everything that isn't a human, you're retarded.
>>
>>32778726
>traumatic experience
That was bullshit too. If you don't even remember the fucking event, it's not going to traumatize you into fearing LITERALLY everything alive. That's even more retarded.
>>
>>32778425

you're an idiot if you don't realize it's because she's a cute girl
>>
>>32778766
>Even with zoophobia, there's a limit
And there's a limit to her phobia: it's tactile. She might be nervous, but not phobic at the sight of Pokemon, it's limited to touch. That also happens in real life. All Pokemon are the equivalent of animals in their world, you might as well say stick-bugs aren't animals because they resemble an object.

Your bitching is stupid as fuck and just displays your own ignorance rather than any fault with the show.
>>
>>32778773
How are you this fucking stupid? That's completely wrong. You don't remember events from when you were a baby, but they still objectively impact your psychology and behavior. Same applies to traumatic events. There is explicit and implicit memory.
>>
>>32778713
It was retarded. It involved randomness. One of the basics of writing is to not have randomness be part of anything important. Randomness can be justified at times, like the protagonist becoming a Chosen One by randomness. But something so central to a character involving randomness is shit.

And while it was shit, it was SOMETHING. She had a real problem she faced, even if the concept of that problem was retarded, and while it was through randomness, she overcame that problem. That's development. Now, development in and of itself is not a good thing. It must be good development that you see the character go through, and it must make sense. And while it wasn't that, it also wasn't bad development.
>>
>>32778304
>USM
Korea needs to fire the nukes already
>>
>>32778811
>Randomness can be justified at times, like the protagonist becoming a Chosen One by randomness.
That is a worse trope than anything so far in SM. In fact I get the feeling you're defending it because Ash got indefensibly special snowflake bullshit in XY.
>>
>>32778304
Lillie isn't a trainer in the games because she doesn't like battling. She is perfectly capable of interacting with pokémon in friendly environments.
In the anime it's because she is scared of them. Entirely different reasons.
>>
File: 1496803638226.jpg (38KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496803638226.jpg
38KB, 800x800px
>>32778766
>trying to look out for realism on Pokemon
>The same series where a kid cried like a little bitch just because her pokemon stumbled while dancing, making a drama totally unnecessary so that later everything would be fixed by cutting off her hair.
>>
>>32778542
Just admit ashnime triggers you. You're just digging your hole deeper.
>>
>>32778633
You sound like a xyfag in disguise.
>>
>>32778795
You're still trying, huh? You think there's people who wet themselves every time a fucking ant touches them? There's people who are faint every time they see a fucking fly? If so, you're the ignorant fuck here.

And I've pointed it out many times, but Pokemon phobia is FAR beyond zoophobia limits. Pokemon are not only far more humanlike than any animal in this world, but they're also more varied. From literal flowers and mushrooms to a Pokedex and pretty much humans. This is FAR more retarded than dying because of a goldfish touched you.

I'll repeat myself. It's LITERALLY impossible to live in the Pokemon world, especially in Alola where everything is run Pokemon, without ever touching one. I say "live", I mean live like a human being. Shutting yourself in a room where nothing can ever touch you is a viable way to avoid everything that isn't a Ghost.
>>
>>32778813
>hahahahaha everyone so calls it B2W2 never BW2 haha I'm so smart die fagggttow!!! XDDDDDD
>>
>>32778273
Touch dicks
>>
>>32778949
>Trying this hard.
>>
>>32778733
Nobody outsides this shithole use ashnime autist, not even in other boards.
>>
>>32778980
To be fair, nobody outside this board discusses the ashnime at all.
>>
>>32778986
Nobody that uses "ashnime" discusses it beyond calling it names because they think that makes them look cool and mature.
>>
>>32778633
>birds are not animals
>>
>>32778986
True but when they refer to it they call it the proper way, the anime.
>>
>>32779011
You're not actually this delusional are you?
If I refer to Bulabapedia as Bulbapedo it isn't because I want to try to look cool and mature.
>>
>>32779026
>implying birds are animals
>>
shes 18 you retards
>>
>>32779011
Why are you so triggered, ashnimefag?
>>
>>32778273
Ultra Beast scares the shit out of her and sends her back to square one.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.