[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Rejuvenation: Replacement Thread 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 121

File: 1.png (307KB, 396x634px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
307KB, 396x634px
With Pokemon Reborn’s popularity as a fangame, clones were bound to pop up. It’s unfair to call every edgy fangame a ripoff of Reborn, since any kid could easily cook up an idea for a super cool Pokemon fanfiction with all the things edgy 13 year-olds like.

It’s an insult to ripoffs to call Pokemon Rejuvenation a ripoff of Reborn, however. Not only does it use similar aesthetics, “””writing”””, and sources music from the exact same place, it’s fucking name is a synonym of ‘Reborn’, like the creator looked at a thesaurus when he couldn’t think of a name other than Not Reborn. The creator is one ‘JaniChroma’, formerly known as ‘SuperJanBro’. Being a teenaged boy at the time of embarking on this project, his interests differ a little from Amethyst of Pokemon Reborn.

This thread was posted on /vp/ a long while back, but the archive died yet again and all posts around the 5th of February, 2016 are gone. Fortunately, 4chandata provided a backup of the text. This thread will be a more or less a copypaste of that with the necessary screenshots, and once done we will move on to the two versions that have been released since. For those of you who don’t want to wait, text is from http://4chandata.org/vp/Pokemon-Rejuvenation-Thread-7-a855547

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.
>Previous threads in chronological order
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/24654343/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/24674439/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/24778859/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/24796134/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/24802093/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/24808020/
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/24864141/
>>
File: op 1.png (455KB, 1188x1546px) Image search: [Google]
op 1.png
455KB, 1188x1546px
As strange as it sounds, Rejuvenation should probably be held to a higher standard of writing, being not an adaptaion of some insane forum RP that involved actual people dying, and possibly actually children being orphaned.

>What the fuck is this?

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12550

>Hello, my name is Jan! As you may have guessed, I am the creator of Pokemon Rejuvenation. Pokemon Rejuvenation was inspired by the popular fan game Pokemon Reborn. When I first played Reborn, I was blown away by the quality, the story, and the characters. Something Game Freak has only barely been able to pull off. (In their main franchises, anyway). So I am here to bring something similar. Something similar, but unique in its own way. That's what Pokemon Rejuvenation is about.

Of course, this should raise plenty of red flags.

So there's a new intro in this version, which I'll also go through for the sake of newcomers. It opens with a story being told by a mother to their daughter. The gist of it is that this Zoroark's a cunt, and while probably unintentionally, describes many of the characters we run into.

This game is full of absolutely detestable NPCs. Most people fill their games with super perfect waifus, but this guy has a fetish for something else.
>>
File: op2.png (650KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
op2.png
650KB, 1188x1585px
So, it's a new day. We get out of bed, and we're a qt loli. We even have a trainer card

Aww, look at how pwecious we are. We're some kind of genius too, since at our age we shouldn't be expected to find advanced calculus easy.

So we find our mommy, and she tells us to go wake daddy up. wow, what a super special perfect family, surely nothing could go wrong

I just realised nyafuu has no images. Hopefully the admin lets me provide the images or something, and hopefully this is entertaining enough for you lot.
>>
File: op3.png (468KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
op3.png
468KB, 1188x1902px
Daddy says he'll come, yay! Oh, but never mind the mysterious books he has.

Oh shit, what's going on?

On another note, I really wish I figured out how to easily put my screenshots together earlier, because this part is full of huge as fuck textdumps, which I feel obliged to share with all of you. Unfortunately, I did these caps last.
>>
File: op4.png (566KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
op4.png
566KB, 1188x1902px
Wow, mysterious masked lady.

Maria remains blissfully unaware that she is talking to really fucking dangerous person here, who after murdering our mother in front of us we're now seeing happily giving this little girl a motivation speech.

As shown by the previous threads, this is Madame X, the leader of the evil team, and a weeaboo has a katana named Senketsuken. No, really.
>>
File: op5.png (484KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
op5.png
484KB, 1188x1902px
I didn't really want to increase the number of caps per pic, but doing this part would have taken fucking years otherwise.

Oh snap, looks like daddy's basement has some things not for kids. Mommy's dead and on the altar, and oh wait, looks like everything was a dream or memory or something.
>>
File: op6.png (1MB, 1188x2000px) Image search: [Google]
op6.png
1MB, 1188x2000px
And here's the old opening we know. Daddy has developed a taste for having his adult fun time with maids, and wants us to join him.

Are you sick of fanon involving arceus cults and worship? Too bad. This game revolves around it.

If he's saying anything other than stupid latin-like gibberish, let me know.

Welp, RIP little girl, we hardly knew ye.
>>
File: 2.png (289KB, 396x952px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
289KB, 396x952px
This is who we are, our main team, and some Pokemon I put in a box that could potentially be useful.

Yes, that's a Beldum, available through a ridiculously hard sidequest. You have to interact with specific tiles that have no indicator throughout the game world. Even with Metagross's sheer power, it can't make up for Excadrill's absolutely monstrous killing ability, so I leave it there.
>>
File: 38.png (2MB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
2MB, 792x1585px
I should share a few good moments from earlier threads. That is a man being executed by being dunked into magma, complete with the gen 3 splashing sound effect.
>>
File: 139.png (272KB, 792x634px) Image search: [Google]
139.png
272KB, 792x634px
Thisi s a dramatic moment where the main villain, Madame X aka Katana Weeaboo, decides to try and kill us. She does so by shouting the name of an anime character.
>>
File: 141.png (271KB, 396x951px) Image search: [Google]
141.png
271KB, 396x951px
>>32777278
Spoiler alert.

Shortly after, our mother dies. To a weeaboo who literally unsheathed katana.

Nice way to ruin the mood
>>
File: 3.png (347KB, 792x951px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
347KB, 792x951px
>>32777300
LAST TIME

So, after watching numerous people die on the volcano, and practically dying and getting resurrected ourselves, we beat up a gym leader whose personality can be summarized as a living abortion. That's going to be her name from now on.

Yeah, even though we're probably mourning from losing a few people, our mother and """friends""" included, she forces us into her party anyway. Thanks, you fucking bitch.
>>
File: 4.png (333KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
333KB, 792x1902px
Most of these cunts are rich with fancy houses.

Her mother is a nice lady who saved us from certain death at the beginning of the game. Her daughter, this living abortion, is pure fucking scum.

Anyway, this is her idea of a nice party. Thanks.
>>
File: 5.png (326KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
326KB, 792x1902px
What a pleasant character

Looks like stuff's going on elsewhere in the region. Because it doesn't involve her vapid shit, she doesn't give a fuck.
>>
File: 6.png (319KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
319KB, 792x1902px
We're interrupted by the lesser of the great fucking cunts of this game, Venam. The first gym leader, which in this game is synonymous with cheating motherfucker. Even though we'd rather be with her, Amber shoos her out.

Seems like her mother, being a member of the Elite Eight (not four), has a fuckton of strong pokemon which for some reason she lets her dumbfuck dauhther use. Guess nobody's perfect.
>>
File: 7.png (253KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
253KB, 792x1585px
Venam, or Toxicbitch as I call her, says it's urgent. Living abortion proceeds to cry about how she has no friends. Gee, I wonder why.
>>
File: 8.png (336KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
336KB, 792x1902px
So, it turns out, Melia is missing.

Melia is a major NPC who
>was a pre-gym leader
>magically attracts and CREATES shiny pokemon
>creates our snag machine, a highly valuable and likely illegal piece of technology from 'a few spare parts'
>is an absolute genius and battler
>faked her death
>was saved by two divine beings and trainer by them before returning

At some points, her name becomes Melia Sue of Nazareth.

Anyway, after Venam suspiciously shakes off the idea that she wants to much Melia's carpet, the living abortion agrees to help but checking out the town literally next to her house. Better than nothing, I suppose.
>>
File: 9.png (407KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
407KB, 792x1585px
Despite his incompetence at writing, the guy has the decency to include fast travel to the next cutscene. After that, it promptly tells us to go somewhere else. Okay, then.
>>
File: 10.png (983KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
983KB, 792x1585px
So we're back at the volcano where we watched someone try to commit suicide, get pushed off, then get saved, then watched more people die including ourselves before we came back to life, presumably out of indignance and rage.

So Melia Sue has opened this fuckhuge door. Behind it, an area called the 'Forest of Time', where we don't catch any useful ice types but instead shitmons available several episodes ago.

At least there's a decent TM.
>>
File: 11.png (951KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
951KB, 792x1902px
>Kyah~

So we trace down the Melia Sue herself. Turns out she's so incredibly butthurt people were trying to cheer themselves up that she was going to leave forever alone. Well, good riddance, really, but she also does tear toxicbitch a new one.
>>
File: 12.png (787KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
787KB, 792x1585px
After what could pass as a confession of lesbian love, she forgives her like she was merely teasing. I mean, I like a good dose of yuri myself sometimes, but not when I fucking hate one of them and dislike the other.

She lingers on the word time, and touches the crystal. Oh dear.
>>
File: 13.png (753KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
753KB, 792x1902px
And so, uh, we've traveled back into the past.

Fucking really? He's going to introduce that as a plot element now?

So we're in the game's main city decades ago, which means it has to use the RSE tileset and look like a copypaste of different parts of Rustboro City.

Anyway, she explains 'Tiempa' and 'Spacea', the deities who saved her and have the stupidest fucking names imaginable.
>>
File: 14.png (674KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
674KB, 792x1902px
For context, the Garufa were an ancient magic tribe of wizards who did magic and hated most Pokemon except a few. We see a lot of magic users in here for some reason.

Anyway, Venam is told to not look like a savage, and we head for our next destination.
>>
File: 15.png (671KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
671KB, 792x1585px
It really does look like a copypaste of Rustboro, including a trainer school. We can't pass south, and west is blocked by a guy trying to take footprints of rare pokemon. ARE YOU NOSTALGIC YET XDDDDDD

While heading north, there are a few trainer battles. Music here uses RSE music and backgrounds too.

I wonder if this is a response to critics calling this edgefest out for what it is.

>no posts other than the one guy bumping

Maybe I picked a bad time, I might just continue this later if people are interested.
>>
not notbump
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>32778083
Maybe in a day's time, all these fucking walls of texts won't make sense without any context. I'm also playing the lastest version and the sheer volume of literal who characters is hard to keep up with.
>>
please go on OP
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>32777204
Jesus Fuck you are so negative. Yes it has bad points but you're literally only talking about parts you find bad.. inb4 rejuvenation fanboy. Yes I like it but I admit it's flawed as Well but Jesus you are cynical as fuck. Most of what you have posted had all been reworked as of version 9 as Well as the addition of gen7. You are basically complaing about events and writing that doesn't exist anymore due to updates. Please calm down m8
>>
>>32779943
I want to see the reworked writing. This stuff looks pretty bad, but the way it's being presented makes me think the tripfag has an agenda.
>>
>>32779943
Hi Jan :)
>>
>>32777204
I remember trying to play this game after seeing everyone "love" Reborn and Rejuvenation for some reason.

I turned it off after like, an hour. It made Suzerain's writing seem like the work of god himself in comparison.
>>
>>32779943
I don't like it but I don't think it's a bad game either. In any case, don't even try to argue about it not being a ripoff of reborn at its core.
>inb4 how can it ripoff its inspiration?
Literally by taking 80% of its inspiration's ideas and mechanics, painting them new and making a game out of it, even if Jan's feelings of inspiration on reborn are legit, which I don't deny. The game only became its own thing WAY after the developing team started to grow, several updates in. I could even list almost all the things reju ripped off reborn from the top of my head but I'm too lazy for it right now.

Praise where it's due tho, the game has improved notably in later updates and it is good to see it take its own directions. It still reeks of edgy fanfic made after a bigger, better edgy fanfic, but the graphics and scripts are better now, which is nice.
>>
>>32777204
kys shill
>>
>>32779943
Hello Jan

A lot of Rejuvenation actually has improved, but a lot of it remains fundamentally flawed. I'm not going to withhold credit where it's due, beccause admittedly Jan does excel in a few areas (particularly in areas). It wouldn't be fun if we didn't focus on the bad ideas, though.

>>32780844
Why would you think that?
>>
do more tripfag
>>
>>32784077
I'm still thinking about how to do it, people clearly aren't interested on textwall dumps, and pretty much everything after this will be buildup with no real payoff yet. Seems like our Jan grew up and stopped trying to shove whatever was in his latest anime of the month wherever he had space. Another problem is the sheer volume of chaarcters, 16 people and an Elite fucking eight are enough to keep track of without new people being shoved in every ep.

There's a lot less stupid murders or bitches and more subtle yuri, a patrician thing if I actually liked the characters. There's this exchange later where an admin gets cut up by katana weeaboo and demoted, but that's it.
>>
File: 1495241217775.jpg (241KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495241217775.jpg
241KB, 600x498px
> shit like this gets to continue when actual good fangames and rom hacks get C&D'd
>>
>>32782692
Hey it's me again, been a while since I came back to the thread so my reply is late. First off I want to apologise for pitching at you. Second I guess I can't tell if it's a reborn ripoff because I started with rejuvenation and haven't played reborn (I'm not Jan xD Wtf). Thirdly I actually came to the conclusion that I appreciate your criticism, it's the first time I have seen someone complain about all this since the forums are really positive. Have a nice day anon.
>>
>>32784206
You should give it a try at least. It's free and like a 1gb download, what do you have to lose m8.
>>
>>32784206
Post some good fan games m8. I actually enjoyed rejuvenation but i need more
>>
>>32785251
I heard about a game called insurgence. It has online trading with other players and a new delta type. Delta pokemon have completely different typings like an elelctric/ice gardevoir. I haven't played much but it's supposed to be good.
>>
>>32785262
A bit of warning, the story is lukewarm at the start and complete ass later on, but in terms of actually playing the game, its probably the most fun fangame available.

Shame that the developers are working at a snail's pace.
>>
>>32785262
It's okay. Reborn is still actually the most fun. I've critcised TheSuzerain before about not knowing how to put all the interesing mechanics he thinks up into an actual game, and Insurgence after toning down the edgy shit was just plain boring, its only hope of being at least fun was to embrace the edge and go full retard.

>>32785215
>it's the first time I have seen someone complain about all this since the forums are really positive

This your first day here?
>>
>>32785528
I meant the reborn forums, not /vp.
>>
>>32785717
Exactly. There's been a fuckton of complaints about these games here already.
>>
>>32785719
I always saw lots of reborn stuff but nothing for rejuvenation at least not on this scale
>>
>>32777204
I'm glad there's someone who hates Melia as much as I do.
I can't stand her and yet she's going to be in this fucking game till the very end because she's some super special god child.
I can't wait to see your reaction to how she fucks you over with the vaccine in Grand Dream City
>>
>>32785849
>I can't wait to see your reaction to how she fucks you over with the vaccine in Grand Dream City

She did? All I saw is how she gets super special golden vaccine because of the super special Mary Sue she is.
>>
>>32785215
This is funny to me because even though I wrote the post that you're replying to, I'm not actually the anon you were pitching at (that'd be OP).

In any case, if you have only played reju and you like it, I would recommend playing reborn too while you're at it since you won't regret it, or even better, play desolation. It is also a game that spawned in the forums, like reju, but at least in my opinion it is on pair with reborn if only because it is its own thing from the start, and the latest episode ended in a pretty cool twist-cliffhanger.

>it's the first time I have seen someone complain about all this since the forums are really positive
Well, that the reborn community is literally built around the game should be indication enough that they're going to suck the games' dick for the most part, specially newer, younger members. Not all people there are bad tho, but the majority are too cringey with their internet personas.
>>
I might continue in an hour if people are here. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to read this shit, I can hardly be fucked to read it again myself
>>
>>32786775
im here
>>
>>32786775
I am here also
>>
>>32786319
You could have gotten away with no 'obviously a Xen trap' poison vaccine if she'd just kept her mouth shut.
Notice how you got a red one while the others got a different colour.
The red one is probably fatal seeing as the player is the biggest challenge to Team Xen.
Melia gets the special one seeing as they need her alive, while Venam and Kanon got the standard dose 'cause they haven't really been a threat to Xen.
Purple probably means they're gonna become statues at some point
>>
>>32786981
We woudn't have known and have had to say our name anyway for entry, we only know the Mayor is a Xen op later. As retarded as she is I wouldn't put it on her

Soon
>>
File: 16.png (569KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
569KB, 792x1902px
Time to continue. With the state of the game as it is, I'm not sure whether its worth continuing, since it hasn't pulled anything super retarded in a long while.

Anyway, we make it to the next town, which is most certainly not a poorly mapped Vendanturf. One of the houses has a diary of someone called Kanon. This poor boy falls in love with the Mary Sue.
>>
File: 17.png (623KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
623KB, 1188x1902px
Something something super time squad training to save the future something something jealous I don't blame anyone for not wanting to read this
>>
File: 18.png (516KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
516KB, 792x1902px
Then katana weeaboo enters the picture and gives him a makeover to match her favourite Mongolian cave paintings. Oh, and a book about the 'Garufa'. In previous threads we discovered they were some ancient tribe of Pokemon-hating wizards. So bascially /vp/.
>>
File: 19.png (545KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
545KB, 1188x1902px
I really wish I cut all this superflous shit out

In one of the houses, we find Melia, Venam and this guy, Irvin. Seems he knows about the time traveling and all. We go upstairs while Melia makes Venam not look like a barbarian, and we're actually given the opportunity to change clothes. That is, switch our sprite with an alt one.
>>
File: 20.png (538KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
538KB, 1188x1902px
So, Melia's diary after she got here. She fucking hates everything, especially when she has to work earning a pittance to support the program sponsored by two deities.

She also mentions Crecent, the murderous bitch who got us roped into this mess in the first place. Also, this Crescent is perfectly willing to kill a remorseful evil team grunt, but when it comes to an admin that actually matters, she just shoves them away. What a fucking bitch.
>>
File: 21.png (367KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
367KB, 792x1585px
They take away all her Pokemon except her Togepi. They were mostly shitmons anyway, but they never explain why. A new guy appears, too.

Oh
>>
File: 22.png (506KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
506KB, 1188x1902px
And here once she's no longer a shitter, presumably right before she comes and rescues us. At least she remembers we've saved her ass.
>>
File: comparison.png (345KB, 792x634px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
345KB, 792x634px
For our character, this was the alternate sprite available. Opinion last time was overwhelmingly on wearing white.
>>
File: 23.png (381KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
381KB, 792x1585px
Venam now looks civilized. We're introduced to this guy, Irwin, apparently another Pokemon professor.
>>
File: 24.png (490KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
490KB, 1188x1902px
So """Spacea"""" and """Tiempa""" organized this group of kids from all around time to train and stop come catastrophe called Storm-9.

I can't get over how they're Jughead time police goddamn
>>
File: 25.png (885KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
885KB, 1188x1902px
So, back to the second part of the game. After finding out the whole evil team is after her, she runs off into a cave and gets into a dead end. Then gijinka Dialga and Palkia appear.
>>
File: 26.png (894KB, 792x1902px) Image search: [Google]
26.png
894KB, 792x1902px
They make her an offer she can't refuse. You can actually choose dialogue here, but I have no idea if it'll affect the story. Just in case, I chose the less whiny option.
>>
File: 27.png (995KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
27.png
995KB, 1188x1902px
And in comes Crescent.

>HEH... POOR RATICATE...

This should give you an idea of what kind of person she is, if you don't know. Turns out she's the one with the idea to fake Melia's death.

Also, the absolute bumfuck retarded part is that we never got to catch any Joltik at this part, because Joltik isn't a shitmon. Fuck you.
>>
File: 28.png (470KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
28.png
470KB, 1188x1902px
Oh, and, Crescent is rogue, which is why she's such a bitch, apparently.

Anyway, tuns out Melia's been on missions to the same Amethyst cave we've been in, looking for this thing called the Soul Stone, which that fucker of a fighting gym leader made us find.

turns out it's some super powerful artifact that retains dead souls, except it's empty despite everyone horribly dying around is recently.
>>
File: 29.png (331KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
29.png
331KB, 792x1585px
We're told there's another guy here, but we have to be careful not to trigger him. Toxicbitch decides to do it anyway, oh well.

Now, since the program is starving for money, Melia is asked to help contribute.

>have super special ability to attract shiny Pokemon
>can even CREATE shiny Pokemon
>be at least an above average battler thanks to years of training
>could make mad dosh from selling shinies or beating people up
>nah she should work for fucking pennies in a restaurant part time instead

BRAVO JAN
R
A
V
O

This is the ONE chance he gets to vindicate giving his waifu such a stupid fucking special power, and he proceeds to not do it.

Is that why she's fucking wearing a waitress outfit? Or is that a maid outfit? Did he just ant to fucking dress up his godwaifu?
>>
Can you catch any new pokemon in the past or are you stuck with a bunch of total shitmons?
>>
File: 30.png (634KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
634KB, 1188x1902px
>>32787496
As far as I remember, they were all shitmons as usual

Anyway, we find this white haired fuccboi. He's the Kanon from earlier, and clearly likes Melia.

>Melia lusted after by two separate characters, three if Venam counts

Holy fucking shit

Anyway, figuring out that Melia is now wearing a maid suit, he goes off to ogle her immediately. Venam, too.
>>
>>32787509
Well that's dumb. If I made a game, there wouldn't just be shitmons everywhere.
>>
File: 32.png (502KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
32.png
502KB, 1188x1902px
So we head over to the restaurant where for some reason this talented trainer is earning peanuts at, and autist freely admits he's here to stare at her tits. He takes the chance to shit of Venam, and when she gets mad reveals his Salamence. Haha, bitch.

Oh wait, but now we know where the missing Pokemon from earlier is.

>>32787540
The valuable Pokemon are locked away behind pretty interesting quests though, like Zubat. It's actually one thing I sort of like, but this game took it way too far.
>>
File: 33.png (496KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
33.png
496KB, 1188x1902px
So moments before gleefully declaring herself as Amber's friend, she stole a Pokemon off the living abortion. Which I don't really care about, except that Charizard actually belongs to her mother, a nice lady. So fuck you, Venam.

Anyway, the Charizard freaks out and gets easily wrecked by the Salamence. Melia somehow hasn't grasped that Venam is brain-damaged and shoos everyone but us out.
>>
File: 34.png (530KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
530KB, 1188x1585px
Well, at least Kanon realized what a dumbass he was, while toxicbitch maintains herself in the right. Before we can give her a nice punch, someone cries for help.

She makes the guy blocking the path fuck off. Okay then.
>>
File: 35.png (511KB, 1188x1268px) Image search: [Google]
35.png
511KB, 1188x1268px
So this woman is being attacked by a pack of Shiftry. After easily fighting them off, she invites us for dinner. Seems nice enough,

Hey, does she look familiar?
>>
File: 36.png (682KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
682KB, 1188x1585px
>Theolia

Oh shit

Everything we've seen with the Theolia name has been associated with the stupid Arceus cult. This mansion is where we got our third badge several threads ago when it somehow appeared in the sewers.

Venam is terrified, and I get a chance to tell her to fuck off. Neat.
>>
File: 37.png (574KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
37.png
574KB, 1188x1902px
Oh look, it's the so pwecious and talented loli, who was also a gym leader several decades in the future for some reason.

So yeah, this little girl is a piano and math genius, who actually teaches this advanced mathematics.

I wonder which other character is needlessly talented at so many things?
>>
File: 38.png (569KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
38.png
569KB, 1188x1902px
And we see daddy again. His name is Vitus.

Except we knew him under a different name the last time we saw him. He's happy to let his wife stay in the kitchen and make us food, until

uh

Is that a Gardevoir? It's a discoloured as fuck Gardevoir which clearly isn't evil at all.
>>
File: 39.png (610KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
39.png
610KB, 1188x1902px
>k thanks for saving her now fuck off

What a grateful waifumon.

Looks like the super perfect family is involved with a dispute with the evil businessman in the city. He takes Maria with him out.
>>
File: 40.png (367KB, 792x1268px) Image search: [Google]
40.png
367KB, 792x1268px
Anyway, we can explore some of the mansion. A not at all suspicious PC, and a room that we saw in earlier versions of the intro. It's in the first thread.

She gets a whole vidya games room, which is apparently 'normal'.
>>
File: 41.png (588KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
41.png
588KB, 1188x1585px
Venam confirms, that guy is the same guy who tried to have us all sacrificed, the same guy in the intro. She wants to investigate him and follow him into the city, while not letting what's possibly the most involved character know. Since you know, it's pretty obvious Maria/Marianette and Melia are the same person, if not related.

I try telling her what a fucking retard she is, she just gets mad. Fucking bitch.
>>
File: 42.png (460KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
42.png
460KB, 1188x1585px
Anyway, we follow Vitus as he brings he super pwecious kid to her friend's house. While they're busy he expresses concern to her mother over how she's going to raise a wreck.

She tells him to fuck off. What a nice lady.

Oh, and her girl's name is Anastasia.

There is a Team Xen admin also with purple hair called Nastasia.
>>
File: 43.png (459KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
459KB, 1188x1585px
His next stop's to talk with the evil businessman.

>Mr Blakeory

The same surname of another character, Saki. She is the second worst cunt in this whole game, too.

The mother is frank with us, which is a nice change of pace. Her daughter seems nice, if we didn't know she's almost certainly going to be an evil team admin that bullies our mother.
>>
File: 44.png (514KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
44.png
514KB, 1188x1902px
We head into Not Devon Corp to talk to Not Mr Steel.

Despite clearly being affluent enough to have a fuckhuge mansion and tons of maids, Vitus here never bothered to check if he actually owned the land he lived on. I guess retardation runs in the family.

In exchange for their huge mansion, Mr Blakeory here offers them a tiny flat. What a nice guy. Negotiations go south and both sides fuck off. Venam says she has a plan, though.
>>
File: 45.png (794KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
45.png
794KB, 1188x1902px
While we're heading back, we notice a police officer heading down a way that was previous blocked.

So it turns out Evil Waifu is gathering police officers and want them to fuck up Vitus. She's bribing them with infinite nuggets, which means they're dumb as shit for falling for it anyway, or not picking up on the vague threat she slipped out.

She left something we'll use later.
>>
File: 46.png (555KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
46.png
555KB, 1188x1902px
So we head back to warn Vitus. Before that, Venam reveals her grand plan.

In order to help Vitus, she

she

She plans to have us all throw toilet paper on the Blakeory estate.

>I'M NOT TRYING TO CAUSE TROUBLE, I'M AUTISTIC, PLEASE UNDERSTAND

I'm at a loss for fucking words here at how imbecilic one character can be. Before we can explain the nature of Venam's mental disabilities, the police come. Oh, well.
>>
>>32787601
Holy kek
>>
>She plans to have us all throw toilet paper on the Blakeory estate.
WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 47.png (577KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
47.png
577KB, 1188x1585px
>>32787606
>>32787612
I want to see our Rejuv shill defend this.

>>32779943

Also, it's about to get better.

Here they come. We know they're not here for megajew, but they pretend to be. The police ignore his begging and drag him off with us while they prepare to destroy the mansion.

Vitus has an idea, we're going to just fuck them up while their backs are turned. But suddenly....
>>
File: 48.png (33KB, 528x422px) Image search: [Google]
48.png
33KB, 528x422px
oh shit
>>
File: 49.png (762KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
49.png
762KB, 1188x1902px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So yeah, that just happened.

Evil Waifu appears, and it's apparently just as planned for her.
>>
>>32787165
Oh yeah but alarm bells should have been blaring when she found out there was a special vaccine just for her. The only one of its kind too.
You'd think they'd be more paranoid about these kinds of things
>>
File: 50.png (784KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
784KB, 1188x1902px
Anyway, Evil waifu kidnapped her, Anastasia says after her very nice mom beats it out of her. She runs off crying, presumable so she can grow up to be a mentally stable, successful person.

We hear some ghost talking, too, while Kanon passes us and heads straight for the mansion.

I can't be fucked keeping up with all the characters in this damn game anymore

>>32787680
If I were a Mary Sue I would at some point stop being surprised at special treatment. I didn't even think it was anything suspicious for a while, that's how inured I am to this shit
>>
File: 51.png (594KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
51.png
594KB, 1188x1585px
Looks like fuccboi knows exactly where to go, but we're going to have to solve our way in.

Oh, and the soul stone finally works despite us having it for more than half the fucking game at this point. We can talk to the ghost of Maria's mom, and she gives us some pointers.
>>
File: 52.png (380KB, 1188x1268px) Image search: [Google]
52.png
380KB, 1188x1268px
Venam confirms the soul stone is what is doing it. For some reason, it didn't capture the soul of our mother. Thanks.

We go to Vitus' second study, where a drawer remains mysteriously locked. Time to loot his house.
>>
File: 53.png (711KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
53.png
711KB, 1188x1902px
So we go around the house, where in order to keep his math genius daughter or anyone capable of simple arithmetic out of his secret room, Vitus has hidden the answer to his room in simple equations around the house. Top-tier security right there.

When you form up his daughter's face, the drawer opens, revealing the key.
>>
>>32787697
Stockholm syndrome's a bitch
>>
That Gardevoir's a bitch
>>
File: 54.png (985KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
54.png
985KB, 1188x1902px
He formally announces the name he is known for, and goes full HURR ARCEUS ARCEUS mode. He presumably is doing some kinky stuff with his wife's dead body.

and speaking of which, he doesn't seem to have a high opinion of Pokemon >>32787569 , a trait shared by those Garufa people.
>>
File: 55.png (1MB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
55.png
1MB, 1188x1902px
If anyone can tell if he's actually saying something or just latin-like fancy gibberish, do tell. Dead waifu doesn't like how he's violating her body.

Oh, and here we see Kanon, revealing himself as a traitorous bitch. Evil Waifu wants to blow up the city with this magic nuke, and fuccboi volunteers
>>
File: 56.png (428KB, 1188x951px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
428KB, 1188x951px
Oh, wait, except not. Turns out fuccboi was going to betray them the whole time.
>>
File: 57.png (834KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
57.png
834KB, 1188x1902px
And so he sends out his Salamence, to challenge a Gardevoir. Seeing that his clothes are black and white, he's stuck in gen 5 and has no idea what a fairy type is.

Surprise, surprise, he gets absolutely destroyed. Some random maid offers to blow up the city in his place.
>>
File: file.png (360KB, 792x951px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
360KB, 792x951px
And here, we make a choice.

Try and save the innocent wittle girl, or the dumbfuck officer?

Already went with both, saving the officer is a little better, Illl be going through both.
>>
File: 59.png (878KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
59.png
878KB, 1188x1902px
I go with the obvious choice first. Not only is this guy corrupt, I don't think he'd survive very long if we saved him considering he fell for Evil Waifu's infinite nuggets con.

Unfortunately, we do jack shit, she's frozen in place and immovable.

Evil waifu can see dead waifu, and doesn't hold back in rubbing salt on her.
>>
File: 60.png (737KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
60.png
737KB, 1188x1902px
Venam, mentally handicapped as she is, believes she can take on a high-level psychic type with poison. Well, it is part fairy type, but still.

Dead waifu, to save us, posses evil waifu. Lewd as fuck. We take the chance to escape, having accomplished nothing. Dead waifu will continue to stalk us in the stone, though.
>>
File: 61.png (973KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
61.png
973KB, 1188x1902px
Since trying to save pwecious loli accomplished nothing, let's try saving the officer.

Venam goes off to do nothing, while we sneak up to officer dumbfuck and free him. Incidentally, being able to interact with things on land while surfing was something I missed in the transition to gen 3.

Evil waifu notices, and tells us to run or else. Considering I have an Excadrill and a pretty good team, I tell her to fuck off instead.

>o-ok you can go please don't hurt me

Called her bluff, what a shitmon
>>
File: 62.png (635KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
635KB, 1188x1585px
We could have possibly just destroyed Evil Waifu right here if we're calling her bluff.

Venam makes good use of the pokemon she stole from the nice lady and helps us all escape. The end dialogue outside the police officer is the same.

I go with this choice, since we actually managed to get something done. Maybe having one guy knowing about an evil Arceus cult might help.
>>
File: 63.png (741KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
63.png
741KB, 1188x1902px
Incidentally, this game appears to have a TVtropes page. I haven't dared to take a look, I'd probably have an aneurysm looking at the praise.

Leaving the funhouse, we find Kanon alive and well. Turns out the masked woman saved him, but was unable to save his Salamence. Dumbass tried to use a dragon on a fairy.

Hmmm, I wonder where Madame X got her Salamence from.

We snap him out of the loss of his closest partner by telling him the object of his lust, the fire of his loins is in danger. That worked.
>>
File: 64.png (517KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
64.png
517KB, 1188x1585px
So, we've got a highly dangerous bomb that could be fucking anywhere in the city. Venam, genius she is, believes we shouldn't split up and tells us to choose a vague direction to search it

That went well. Alright guys, looks like this is the end, we're dead. It's been a nice ride, but now Ada can rest in peace with her mom and away from these cunts. Thread's over, take care, thanks for reading.
>>
>>32787829
what a ride
>>
What the fuck is going on here?
>>
File: 65.png (158KB, 1188x951px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
158KB, 1188x951px
Or not.

The woman in the mask, the big woman. Katana weeaboo herself is here again. Our mom's killer.

So, she's saved us, despite clearly wanting us dead two threads ago. Apparently we're all important and special across multiple timelines or something.

There's no option to strangle her, but she tells us exactly where the bomb is. Why it's in her interest to do this is unknown.

>>32787875
A playthrough of Pokemon Rejuvenation. I'd direct you to the archive links, but none of them have the pictures left, only thumbnails. Partly why I'm considering dropping this, I don't give enough fucks to play all over from the beginning again.
>>
>>32787829
Ada's died twice in the span of a week, the poor girl
>>
File: 66.png (759KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
66.png
759KB, 1188x1902px
So, we're brought back to about a minute before. This time, we know where the bomb is and don't have to follow this bitch's retarded plan. We rope Melia with us, and manage to stop the bomber in time.

This is the first fucking battle I'm posting, 70+ posts in.

>>32787919
>only loved one, her mother, brutally murdered in front of her
>surrounded by people she hates
>nowhere to go
>can't even die to end it all
>can only go on with vengeance and hate as her sole remaining emotions

Being Ada is suffering
>>
File: 67.png (598KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
67.png
598KB, 1188x1585px
We tell the maid that going back to an evil psychic being as a failure isn't a good idea, and consider what to do with the bomb. An unknown voice intervenes.
>>
File: 68.png (1013KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
68.png
1013KB, 1188x1902px
Oh, looks like it's gijinka Palkia. She's taken fuccboi and dragged him off to our regular time, despite being the embodiment of space and not time.

We have to figure out how to get back faster, but there should be a way.
>>
File: 69.png (430KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
69.png
430KB, 1188x1585px
Anyway, before we join the super special time police, I do some exploration.

The key dropped by Evil Waifu opens this door. There's a strange diary inside, talking about Shadow Pokemon and the dimensional rift HURRRR DEMON Pokemon
>>
File: 70.png (414KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
70.png
414KB, 1188x1902px
>INNER DAAARKNESS

Well, anyway, the book seems to detail how we can purify Pokemon that turn into those really stupid mega-like transformations. Useful, we take it.
>>
File: 71.png (325KB, 1188x951px) Image search: [Google]
71.png
325KB, 1188x951px
And in the basement, some weird lab. A diary describes how some 'old fool' is responsible for ending the world, and the name of the person who's going to save it.

Hmm, I wonder who?
>>
File: 72.png (134KB, 396x634px) Image search: [Google]
72.png
134KB, 396x634px
Katana weeaboo comes back and takes the book from us before fucking off. Good job.
>>
File: 73.png (764KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
73.png
764KB, 1188x1902px
Melia Sue leads us into the forest again to find yet another crystal, suggesting it could be used for fast travel. This one will take is into the sewers of the main city.
>>
File: 74.png (501KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
74.png
501KB, 1188x1902px
Anyway, turns out there's more than just them in their super secret time ranger club.

Early on in the game, we encountered this chaarcter called Karina who led some street gang of kids and gave us the Rock Smash HM. It turns out she's one of them too, which is why her gang were acting like they're protectors of the city.

I'm not sure how to explain why I feel this is so fucking stupid, but we have to go to her for permission to get into the part of the city we need.
>>
File: 75.png (747KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
75.png
747KB, 1188x1902px
So we find her, and it really turns out everyone but us knows about a secret club of time police kids.

We reiterate the problem in the western part of the city, some green gas so foul it knocks people out
>>
File: 76.png (673KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
76.png
673KB, 1188x1902px
Whoa calm the fuck down batgirl

Venam offhandedly mentions how we might need to use the bomb, and since Karrina's familiar with how brain-damaged these two people are. she refuses to let us in any longer. I can't really blame her for that, I suppose.

Melia goes off somewhere while I try to tell Karrina I'll do my best to mind the two special needs kids here.
>>
File: 77.png (667KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
77.png
667KB, 1188x1585px
So batgirl makes the mistake of revealing she's prepared oxygen masks so she can go into the fog alone. After that piece of information, this, uh, happens.
>>
File: 78.png (886KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
78.png
886KB, 1188x1902px
>was a pre-gym leader
>magically attracts and CREATES shiny pokemon
>creates our snag machine, a highly valuable and likely illegal piece of technology from 'a few spare parts'
>is an absolute genius and battler
>faked her death
>was saved by two divine beings and trainer by them before returning
>lusted after by two or three major characters
>is acrobatic and athletic enough to land a kick while jumping off a flying Pokemon

NOT AN AUTHOR'S PET AT ALL
NOPE

MELIA FUCKING SUE OF NAZARETH

And that's not counting how she flawlessly brings in the unconscious batgirl while pretending an accident knocked her out and everyone believes her.

With batgirl unconcious, we still can't take the usual route to the west city, so we're going to jack her boat.
>>
File: 79.png (559KB, 1188x1268px) Image search: [Google]
79.png
559KB, 1188x1268px
About the only thing we've seen her fuck up so far, actually, she drives like a stereotype. Or pilots like one, or something.
>>
File: 80.png (812KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
80.png
812KB, 1188x1902px
While we're sailing across to the other side of the city. We get to hear this exchange, in some attempt to get us attached to these characters.

Venam wants to have a private holiday with Melia, certainly not to munch her carpet. You know, despite everything we've done for them and how much they claim to be out 'friends', no one is really treating us as one.
>>
File: 81.png (759KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
81.png
759KB, 1188x1902px
>butterscotch pie

I didn't understand this reference at the time of playing

Surprisingly, Melia is unfamiliar with evil cultist family, despite her and the pwecious wittle girl sharing many traits, up to and including Mary sueishness. I'm still maintaining that they're the same person, though.
>>
File: 82.png (775KB, 1188x951px) Image search: [Google]
82.png
775KB, 1188x951px
Anyway, very convenient of batgirl to tell us that she had oxygen masks right here. We head over into the sewers.
>>
File: 83.png (1003KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
83.png
1003KB, 1188x1902px
The moment we come in, some blob thing comes rushing at us.

An Electivire jumps in the way, being led by what appears to be the new boss of the local gym, Erick.

Erick, simply erick

It's official, seems gym leaders are supposed to take care of problems threatening public safety like this. Which makes me wonder how the league manager is such an incompetent fuck to have all these retards be leaders.
>>
more yuri when
>>
File: 84.png (934KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
84.png
934KB, 1188x1902px
The source of the fog is that, uh, thing. That mutant Garbordor. Seems like it's immortal and continually regenerates, and we're told to run.
>>
File: 89.png (1MB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
89.png
1MB, 1188x1585px
This high-level area contains nothing but the evolved forms of the same shitmons in the low level equivalent. Thank you, Jan.

We explore the sewers while Venam gladly goes in front to use the one-use floating platforms that sink after they've been stepped on.

Simply Erick is able to break through walls to help us out. He seems like an okay guy so far.
>>
File: 90.png (1MB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
90.png
1MB, 1188x1902px
Toxicbitch isn't waiting as she said, and went on ahead.

>I-I GOTTA TAKE CARE OF PWECIOUS MELIA
>Y-YEAH SHE CAN HANDLE HERSELF

I was mostly joking, but I'm becoming more and more convinced she's actually a lesbian for Melia. Or she just wants to be a bitch to us. Fuck you.

Anyway, we find her backed into a corner. We get trapped with her while super Garbordor comes.
>>
File: 91.png (934KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
91.png
934KB, 1188x1902px
Both of them have the bright idea to use the power of FREEENSHIP to charge at the Garbordor. Maybe the oxygen mask has batgirl's favourite drugs inside or the retardation disease is getting to us, because somehow we join them in trying to charge at the fucking mutant monster Pokemon.

And now they've conveniently hurt themselves and can't use their pokemon, meaning it's up to us to bail their lives out. Yet again.

>>32788121
There's a slightly lewd scene in the latest version where Madelis, the Team Xen admin that abused our mother, gets demoted dommed by another admin she fucked over very nicely. Felt good.
>>
File: 92.png (284KB, 396x951px) Image search: [Google]
92.png
284KB, 396x951px
We haven't fought a Dimensional Rift Pokemon in some time. Isn't the guy responsible for them gone?

As it turns out, the guy who made these super rift pokemon was actually a Solosis turned into a semi-clone of Melia, who in the last thread was transformed back and captured, becoming a Pokemon as normal.

No, really, I'm fucking serious.

It's shiny, for some reason. Huh.
>>
File: 93.png (190KB, 396x634px) Image search: [Google]
93.png
190KB, 396x634px
>demonstone

here it comes
>>
File: 94.png (351KB, 1188x634px) Image search: [Google]
94.png
351KB, 1188x634px
Solo pokemon bosses at high levels are much simpler fights, since we have full teams of fully evolved mons now. Bruce spreads status while the rest of the team follows up with strong attacks. Easy.
>>
File: 95.png (755KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
95.png
755KB, 1188x1585px
Oh, we know why the Garbodor's shiny. It's the same shiny pokemon that Melia magically created all the way when we first met her. Same thing helped her out while we were busy getting sucked into a Gyarados shadow realm.

While we're busy talking, the Garbordor regresses to reveal the orb, then suddenly regenerates right from it.
>>
File: 96.png (1MB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
96.png
1MB, 1188x1902px
>DRILLUUUUUU

Erick, simply erick

Despite us doing practically everything, toxicbitch is all too happy to name the 'Team' after Melia Sue. Holy fucking shit I hate her so much now

We regroup, and tell Erick why we're here.
>>
File: 97.png (983KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
97.png
983KB, 1188x1902px
Turns out he's seen fuccboi get eaten by the Garbodor, except fuccboi isn't inside it anymore. It comes back, but doesn't attack us and instead runs off.

Well, looks like it was never hostile. Alright then.
>>
File: 98.png (963KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
98.png
963KB, 1188x1902px
Melia Sue goes on a oh so sad speech about how's she's going to take responsibility for creating the Garbodor, and how her being stupid enough to try and take the evil team alone caused two people to die. She wants to settle it alone. Well good luck to her.

Or, except toxicbitch insists on coming along. Might have been a nice friendship miment, if she didn't force us to join despite us wanting nothing to do with either of them. No, really, fuck you.

Erick, upon seeing this farce play out in front of him, comments on what great """"friends""""" we have. What the fuck is his idea of a friend?

>Saki Blakeory
>SAKI

Oh
Well, looks like he's brain-damaged too.

For context, this is the same bitch who got us in trouble in prison and refused to apologize, the same bitch who hoped we'd never find a way to surf across lava so she can force us to rely on her stupid stunt machine. Also, she's a magic genius who makes all sorts of things including a Pokemon translator. She is the second worst character in the game.

Fortunately, we don't see her here.
>>
File: 99.png (1MB, 792x1268px) Image search: [Google]
99.png
1MB, 792x1268px
Anyway, we find a hole in the wall leading to this cave. Fuccboi's conveniently passed out on this raised platform.
>>
File: 100.png (651KB, 1188x951px) Image search: [Google]
100.png
651KB, 1188x951px
And here we find the Garbordor cowering at the dead end. It helped us out, so we don't really want to just put it down. Poor thing.

There might be a way to help it. We found that weird diary detailing how to cure super mutant dark evil Pokemon. But we have a choice of whether to show it to her or not.
>>
File: 101.png (1MB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
101.png
1MB, 1188x1902px
I heard there was a nice scene if you don't save it, so I opt to first not show the diary.

She thinks, but alas, there isn't a way to save it that she knows. We have to put it down.

Since can't bring herself to kill it, and so we have to do the dirty work again, which is understandable, I suppose.

Unfortunately, the scene after you fight it proceeds as if you showed her the diary if you have it with you, so I can't see how the Garbodor absorbs the bomb and blows it and itself up.
>>
File: 104.png (1MB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
104.png
1MB, 1188x1902px
Now I do show her the diary.

It's very hard to understand and apparently we need steelcunt for it, but since simply Erick is an engineer he'll do for now. He has to capture it, and he suggests it's possible if we force it to regress back to the orb again.

>Garbodor is MY repsonsbility
>don't interfere it's my fault!
>BOO HOO WOE IS ME
>hey man fight it for me k thanks :^)

Fuck you
>>
File: 102.png (651KB, 1188x951px) Image search: [Google]
102.png
651KB, 1188x951px
So we fight it again for this useless bitch. It has a slight level increase, but not significant enough to change the general strategy. Still simple.
>>
File: 103.png (1019KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
103.png
1019KB, 1188x1902px
This scene is glitched because I capped it after choosing not to show the diary Erick is invisible, presumably because this is supposed to be the scene where Garbodor absorbs the bomb and blows up, but we get the scene after showing the diary instead.

Things work out, no thanks to either of this fucks.

>we did it huh?
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
>>
File: 105.png (724KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
105.png
724KB, 1188x1585px
Simply Erick formally reintroduces himself as the current gym leader, and offers use the chance to show who's boss of his gym. After that, we find fuccboi alive and well, now in the future relative to his time.
>>
File: 106.png (673KB, 1188x1902px) Image search: [Google]
106.png
673KB, 1188x1902px
We get out of the sewers, and batgirl comes. She gives Melia Sue a good smack. I like her a little more already.

Plot hook time. Remember the city mentioned in the last thread, Grand Dream City? Turns out people there are turning to stone. Last time it happened, it was to sorandumbxD psychic bitch, Nim, after she exhausted her powers holding every fucking evil team admin hostage.
>>
File: 107.png (510KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
107.png
510KB, 1188x1585px
Presumably, Rhodea is another member of their cool kids club.

Now, the only thing left to do is the gym fight, and sidequests. Fucking finally. I have 30+ caps focused on sidequests and exploration, though. I'm not sure if I want to put them in the thread.
>>
>>32788110
Holy fuck, is that a goddamned undertale reference?
>>
>archive is incomplete
>distinctly remember discussion the gym with someone in the whold thread but lost my collated screencaps after a certain point

I'll continue this tomorrow if this is still alive, I don't think I can be assed to do the sidequests. Interested people can bump the thread.

>>32786433
Desolation is actually pretty interesting, guy has a lot of good ideas. Execution also isn't too horribly fucked up.
>>
>>32788419
This was released a while after Undertale became a thing, so yes.
>>
>>32788420
Thanks for the thread OP
>>
>>32777231
>can easily do advanced calculus
>has to sound out simple words
Is she autistic?
>>
>>32788577
Language skills are different from math skills. If she grows up to be a certain character after all, however, then she's still retarded.

>>32788453
Glad at least someone enjoyed it.
>>
>>32788597
That's why I was thinking autistic. Or savant at least.
>>
>>32777228
calculus sounds hard but its really easy lol
>>
>>32788420
keep on going, i want to see this trainwreck through to the end
>>
You got me interested on this piece of shit, I might even play it myself...
>>
>>32792136
Unless it got heavily rebalanced in some way, early game is still extremely painful.
>>
File: thisthread.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
thisthread.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>>32787454
Why is everyone important in the game female?Even the legends are women.
>>
File: 143.png (417KB, 1188x1585px) Image search: [Google]
143.png
417KB, 1188x1585px
>>32792867
It's clear that the creator is a massive weeaboo who decided to make his waifu harem into a game.

I'm only going to cover the main story till the end of the version at time of playing for now. So we can go into the gym, and the leader gives us a suspicious quiz.

It's clear that he has a crush on Saki, the steel gym leader and a massive fucking bitch, who was described earlier. We can give him the answers that would let him tame theb east, but I fear the cost to his soul.

I think I ended up giving him the lel so randum xD answers anyway
>>
File: 144.png (524KB, 792x1268px) Image search: [Google]
144.png
524KB, 792x1268px
It can't be overstated how absolutely fucking powerful Clefable is.

>bulky
>magic guard to defend against bullshit fields
>Fairy type
>Cosmic Power
>Minimize
>Stored Power

I think it's capable of taking down nearly every gym on its own, I know that's what Clefable did here.
>>
File: 145.png (946KB, 792x1585px) Image search: [Google]
145.png
946KB, 792x1585px
but wait

In previous threads, Angie was a psycho Arceus cultist maid who used her ice Pokemon to freeze the genitals off everyone. We beat the shit out of her and claimed her badge (she kidnapped the real ice gym leader or something).

One her maids proceeds to hound us while we search for something called a Magma stone to melt off her damage, and in the end we both got pieces of it.

Anyway, the maid has returned to free her psycho mistress. Cue super scary shot of yandere face and she calls upon her 'darling pet', which seems to be a Regice, judging by its cry. A PU """legendary""", how scary.

And so ends the main story at time of playing. The next version has fucking nothing, and the current version is nothing but buildup. The story's getting way too convoluted with useless characters to keep track of if you're only just jumping in, so at this point I'm not sure if it's worth continuing. Oh, well.
>>
>>32793272
I thought the early versions were too convoluted with useless characters, how can it get worse?
>>
>>32786433
I just gave Desolation a look and it doesn't look that bad. It looks pretty fun
>>
>>32793387
Just about every version introduces a bunch of new characters. Reborn got silly because nearly everyone is a gym leader, but being based on a RP where all the important characters were Gym leaders its a limitation. The main reason why it doesn't feel like everyone's a gym leader here is because there's way too many fucking people.

Off the top of my head, characters are

>(You)
>your mother
Dead

>""""Friends""""
>Melia
Godly Mary Sue
>Aelita
Rival, competitive fighting girl who was last seen accidentally going into a coma because of some ancient curse, is cured in the current version
>Ren
Male rival, some beta who has a crush on Melia and who for some reason jioned team Xen, after getting his ass kicked around version 5 he hasn't been seen.
>Nim
lel so RANDUM xD psychic girl who kidnapped evil team admins for a while before getting petriified from the psychic overexertion, last seen being cured by Crescent and brainwashed into thinking her name is Lorna.
>Reina
Ren's sister. Not seen since we freed her when she was under Team Xen's grasp in episode 6 for no reason.
>April/Krystal
Another Garufa tribe member you run into in sidequest. Changes her name frequently to hide from someone or something, appears proper in version 8.

>Time Squad
>Speacea and Timepea
Dialga and Palkia gijinkas that can't be fucked to secure funding for their chosen ones
>Crescent
Bitch who wrapped our mother into this mess for some reason and has Garufa magic, the powers of some ancient /vp/ tribe. Seems to have gone rongue and enjoys telling people to kill themselves.
>Kanon
Melia's second cockslave
>Karrina
Some girl who ran the local gang in the first city to give us our first HM, only to be brought back later as a time police member
>Irvin
Mentally challenged/pedophile manager of the time police who would rather dress up his girls in maid costumes to work for pennies instead of using Melia Sue's ability to attract/make shiny Pokemon to secure funding
>>
>>32795475
>Gym leaders
>Venam
Poisonous bitch who stalks us when Melia's around, possibly her third prospective lover too
>Keta
Fighting guy who was a regretful Team Xen admin. blackmails us into doing his bidding after he dies for a fucking gym badge
>Marianette 'Maria' Theola
The girl in >>32777228, whose house was discovered in the sewers in present time along with her psycho father. Very likely related to Melia Sue. Her house disappears afterwards.
>Narcissa
Ghost lady who runs a hick town, who quits her job after we accidentally release an ancient evil
>Valarie
Water leader we met in prison last seen being sent with Saki and Adam to Grand Dream City to cure stoned people
>Crawli
Some bug guy who also runs rangers and works with interpol
>Angie
Apparent ice gym leader, an insane arceus cultist who freezes whoever she doesn't like and has all the morals of ISIS. Implied to have been some lady called 'Anju' before brainwashed, which we met imprisoned in Maria's house
>Kreiss
The actual ice gym leader who does fuckall
>Amber
A gremlin that barely counts as human, and the worst girl in the game. The fire gym leader and unfortunate spawn of Tesla, a lady we owe our life to.
>Saki
The second worst girl in the game, some genius enginner/programmer/hacker who's an obnoxious little bitch and tries to sabotage us because we'd rather use a TM instead of her. Has not been seen since she sent Aelita to some city to be healed and will hopefully never be seen again.
>Adam
Some guy also met in prison with Saki and Valarie, has vanished with them

Holy fuck this is a long list, I decided to be more comprehensive as a reminder for myself since I can varely remember what the fuck is going on too
>>
>Team Xen
>Madame X
Evil leader, a massive weeaboo who literally unsheathes a katana she calls 'Senketsuken'. Tries to kill us and kills our mother instead, then literally a few hours later saves our life multiple times.
>Jenner
Melia's foster father, died by being plopped into lava in the most ridiculous way possible
>Madelis
Evil bitch who bullies everyone around her, we defeated her Mewtwo
>Zetta
A Solosis that was infused with Melia's DNA to be a clone (male) of her. No, I'm serious. Was transformed back and captured by Crescent. Only one capable of creating those retarded dimensional rift Pokemon for some reason.
>Neved
Ran the prison, was nice to Melia while she was disguised for some reason.
>Geara
Some fuck obsessed with Giratina and ghost Pokemon

>Elite EIGHT
>Tesla
Nice lady who saved our life and let us stay at her place to be our replacement mother, uses fire.
>Karen
Insane lelsorandumxD garufa witch who steals a Mega Ring from right under our noses

>Arceus cunts
>Indriad/Vitus Theolia
Insane lead cultist and Maria's father
>Evil Shiny Gardevoir
As seen in >>32787572, for some reason kicks off all the bullshit
>Anathea
Marianette's dead mom who had her soul sucked by an item of ours and is now following us, for some reason this same stone didn't suck the soul of anyone we actually cared about
>Cera
Angie's meido

And this isn't counting the flood of new characters in the next versions, jesus fuck. And probbaly more I've forgotten about but can't be bothered to look though my caps for.
>>
>>32795475
I don't know why, but out of all the trash characters, Ren pissed me off the most. Maybe it's because of his refusal to just give up after getting his ass kicked multiple times, or the fact he gets asshurt at you so easily for no good reason.
>>
>>32795933
He was okay at the beginning, then suddenly got triggered about his town and then proceeds to join Team Xen for no fucking reason and now I think even the creator's forgotten about him. I don't remember him getting particularly asshurt, he was just annoying because of all the shit he puts you through.

Oh yeah, and I forgot
>Team Xen
>Sharon and Eli
Blatant ripoff of Reborn's Aster and Eclipse, grunt duo who slowly climb the ranks and hasn't been seen since one of them attempted sudoku

>Other
>Mosely
Some stoner-looking girl who was in the hick town for some reason to help you out and was never seen again

Does he not keep track of this shit or something?
>>
>>32795475
>>32795521
>>32795629
>>32796011
What the shit? That's way too many characters. You couldn't write a coherent book series with that many named characters, let alone a Pokemon story. And that's leaving aside their likely shit characterization.
>>
>>32793272
Hi Notm, are you catching everyone up?

Fun fact: There is this TM on the roof. The Trainer was like "oh no... if only there was a way to get it down without actually going there!"

I grinded my Gothita to learn Telekinesis, did jackshit.

Turns out you have use the weather boards to make it windy, and then it flies off somewhere, idk where.

The Gym Leader isn't too bad, though. The first time I lost only because I didn't grnd enough.
>>
>>32796405
Oh by the way, the map seems to have big problems with the new city. When I was inside it, it showed me to be on the other piece of region, where you'd be if you had like 2-4 Badges, not 10.
>>
is this shit or worth playing
>>
>>32796472
In the worst places it's OW THE EDGE, but at least it's challenging OW THE EDGE.
>>
>>32795521
>>32795475
>>32795629
>>32796011
>>32796372
Still less characters than Homestuck.

when will hussie stop being a hack
>>
>>32796702
When HS finally gets an ending that actually means anything and doesn't leave a bunch of plot threads dangling.

NEVER EVER
>>
>>32787803
>shall
this will never stop being annoying.
>>
>>32796702
At least most get some semblance of a story arc, though.
Probably some time after Hiveswap releases. After that, I see Hussie going and having a vacation somewhere far away from people.
>>
>>32798577
Don't you mean 'this shall never stop being annoying'?
:^)
>>
>>32787601

>former savage from a tribe of ancient wizards who live in the woods
>best plan she can come up with is fucking toilet papering a house

this definitely is a 13 year olds work
>>
>>32795629
>>32795521
>>32795475

the characters are so badly written theyre sort of charming, like friends with shitty personalities
>>
>>32798855
>>>>""""Friends"""""
I didn't feel an ounce of concern coming from any of them.

>>32798763
Venam isn't one of the ancient wizard descendants, she's just mentally disabled.

>>32796472
If you're really bored. Gameplay wise it used to be fucking terrible unless you're a masochist like myself, but it's sort of ironed itself out now.
>>
Calling it Now: Madame X is Melia-Sue from the future for some goddamn reason and Crescent is the """True Evil"""
>>
>>32800506
>not thinking of crescent as a bad guy
>>
>>32796405
Yeah, I managed to figure that one out. The gym leader could easily have been fucking horrible because of your useless partner being WEAK to the gym type, and them not telling you that the support half of the duo has only three pokemon. Once again, Clefable nigh-singlehandedly destroyed the gym.

By cheating to teleport myself back to earlier areas, apparently a fuckton of stuff has been completely revamped, even stuff that was already revamped earlier. Supposedly, the dev has redone everything in the disastrous Episode 6. Hopefull this time Madame X doesn't scream the name of a Kill la Kill character while stabbing our mother.
>>
Guess no one cares anymore. Can't blame them, I don't want to play through again just for revamped old content just yet.
>>
>>32796405
The TM is ally switch, don't bother.
>>
>>32802997
do you think you can go over Version 9 or no?
>>
>>32787785
Those are random words, and the latin ones are for the most part incorrect.
>>
File: DeadChamp.png (673KB, 1400x858px) Image search: [Google]
DeadChamp.png
673KB, 1400x858px
Did you hear that the Champion of Reborn got herself Killed.
>>
Why do you leave Windows' frames in your screencaps, OP?
>>
>>32806712
can't help it, that's what the screencap software does.

>>32803335
Maybe if the archive is fixed, else there's not much point.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 121

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.