[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://strawpoll.com/zbg3c1f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: new forms so far.png (279KB, 809x354px) Image search: [Google]
new forms so far.png
279KB, 809x354px
https://strawpoll.com/zbg3c1f
>>
>>32776487
Islam pikachu is the only correct answer
>>
What do you think they meant by "pokemon not featured in alola before"?
What "new" pokemon will we see in Ultra?

Please vote here
http://www.strawpoll.me/13168404
>>
Really not a fan of the necrozma forms, they look too forced. Hope there arn't more

Pikachu looks nice
>>
>There are people on this board who actually likes the Pikashu forms and are happy to see more of them
It's no wonder Pokémon is going to shit.
>>
>>32776487
Pikachu can fuck itself, and both Lunala and Solgaleo doesn't look particularly good. If I had to pick one, I'd go for Solgaleo.
The Necrozma armor fits it better. The head piece with those long parts is cooler, the leg parts making its claws is nice, and the Necrozma hands are given a sort of wing-like look, which isn't too bad.
Nothing like that for Lunala, though. It just has random pieces of armor stuck on it with no rhyme or reason. And the Necrozma hands look awful. It has wings, and they're connected in middle of her stomach, so they're just jarring.
>>
>>32776524
They won't add any new pokemon, or alola forms. People have been thinking they will all the time, but they never do
>>
>>32776487
damn shit
>>
>>32776487
there are people on this board that don't like solgaleo with bushido armor
>>
>>32776771
>hurr they won't add new alola forms this game will have nothing new
I remember all the retards on /vp/ insisting that ORAS wouldn't include any new megas, because they were a "Kalos-only feature".

Why do you people keep doing this instead of just taking a "let's wait and see what happens" stance? It's like you WANT to be BTFO
>>
I can't imagine why you would be hyped for cap pikachu, when cosplay pikachu did so much more and had a unique model for each form.
>>
>>32776524
They ALWAYS advertise new forms as "new" Pokemon, so I'm not expecting any difference from them this time to add actual new Pokemon mid-generation
>>
>>32777025
no shit?
>>
>>32776524
shit options
what about ultrabeasts
>>
>>32778758
I forgot about them, and i'm sorry, but i'm not making a new one
So you should consider them either "entirely new", i guess
>>
>>32776991
Not only that, but GF's got a history of introducing new forms in third version/sequels that can't interact with the previous installment. There's the Megas like you mentioned, Black/White Kyurem, Platinum had a ton with Origin Giratina and the rotom forms. It's not completely unreasonable to suggest that USUM will bring new Alola forms to the table.
>>
bu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.