[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, today is the last day of treehouse, didi you still hopes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: [email protected] (125KB, 1024x519px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-TreeHouse-Live-@-E3-logo-1024x519.png
125KB, 1024x519px
Well, today is the last day of treehouse, didi you still hopes to some trailer or gameplay from Pokemon USUM?
>>
>>32775956
No.

At this point I suspect that the announcement itself was supposed to be at E3, but they decided they wanted to focus on Switch games, so moved the announcement a week early.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got something around the 20th though, if the cycle works like SM did.
>>
I enjoyed the Pokken tourney last night
>>
Nah, we are gonna to wait the corocoro's scan from the next month and the post trailer to see more of USUM
>>
File: 1cjq2v.jpg (77KB, 611x500px) Image search: [Google]
1cjq2v.jpg
77KB, 611x500px
>>32776001
>>32775976
>>
My hopes are dead.

Fuck it, Reggie, you promised to showcase the 3DS games. All we got was two remakes... A stupid new IP... and some shitty Mii app. Where are the ultimate system sellers? USUM will sell 5x as much as every 3DS game shown in this E3 combined.
>>
>>32775956
Honestly, I'm not surprised after what happened between February and May of last year.

Still, it's still disappointing.
>>
>>32775956
Wait, there's more? When? As for the question, if there's more to come, USUM will SURELY get focus.
>>
>>32776185
today, don't know your time zone but mine is at 19:00
>>
>>32776185
Theres one more day of the treehouse live.
they still have yet to even mention ultra sun and moon. I'm hopeful for something but I'm not expecting too much.

What's left to showcase?

Fucking Yesterday they played Alola Music during the wait time only to bring a stupid game about sushi that nobody cared about.
>>
corocoro and official YouTube reveals are probably the only way we get news from now until release.
>>
Wasn't there a schedule of the whole Treehouse somewhere?
>>
Starts in 5 Hours

Not sure how long itll go on for. Yesterday's was shorter than the first.
>>
>>32775956
no, they're fags
>>
File: scared.png (179KB, 461x484px) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
179KB, 461x484px
>>32775956
1 hour left,will today be focused on Rabbids again?
>>
>>32777692
probably

I just want a couple of minutes of usm to see if i like it.
>>
>>32775956

Nope, there's always a month gap after the teaser, only autistic kids that only joined like >>32776035 and brain-ded turfers would say otherwise
>>
>>32775956
I'm glad that they are keeping details at minimum with this game.

Even if end up being a piece of shit like SM it will be an unspoiled piece of shit
>>
Well treehouse is over now.

So we got 20 seconds....
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.