[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here collected all of the zygarde cells? Are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cell.jpg (32KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
32KB, 620x632px
Has anyone here collected all of the zygarde cells?

Are there any tips for someone stuck at 96/100 other than "go through all of them one by one again with a walkthrough?"
>>
>>32773698
BUMP. Stuck on 98 and it's driving me nuts.
>>
Go through all of them one by one again with a walkthrough.
>>
Don't bother. Zygarde sucks. It will never be worth it. Forever irrelevant Pokémon. It gets exactly what it deserves.
>>
>>32773761

I'll never use it for sure. I just have an autistic nagging to collect them
>>
>>32773698
I have done it, unfortunately the game is shit at helping you keep progress. Knowing when you had collected all on one island wouldn't be too much to ask for.

I don't have any good tips besides just going through a walkthrough again from start to finish. I suppose it might be useful to know that the one found within Ilima's house is one the lower floor, since there is a near identical corridor on the upper floor and it is the same place on the minimap. That was the last one I had to find.
>>
>>32773698
what's the point, you'll have to collect them all over again next game
>>
>>32773698
Find a Zygarde 10% on GTS and dismantle it.
This unironically works and is less of a pain than to find one or two missing cells.
>>
Honestly, keeping a checklist from the beginning was the only way to get them all.

If you just want a complete Zygarde, you can just get any Zygarde from the GTS and kill it for cells. The game will say that you haven't collected them all, but it will treat it as if you have.
>>
>>32773698
(If you have them) transfer your X/Y basic or event Zygarde (via pokebank), dismantle your sun/moon Zygarde, and add the cells to X/Y Zygarde
>>
>>32773698
Waiting to see whether USUM gonna revamp this guy since apparently the alt timeline could possibly make Zygarde be relevant to the plot lol. Currently as it is in SM it's just a shitty gimmick. Collecting the cells is entirely fine, though the end reward shouldn't be a temporary form gimmick.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.