[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Metroid II got a remake before DP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Stop laughing.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Stop laughing.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>tfw Metroid II got a remake before DP
>>
>>32771863
Weird, too, because Metroid 2 was actually good while DPPt were raw sewage. They needed the remake far more than Metroid 2, in order to finally be passable games.
>>
>26 year old game got a remake before an 11 year old game

I fail to see how this is surprising. DP remakes aren't even close to being necessary.
>>
>tfw when sinnohfags don't realize they'll get their gen 4 remakes in 720p HD on the switch

>sinnohfags complain about switch prices

Calm the fuck down
>>
>>32771863
Two remakes actually :P
>>
>>32771863
>Wanting a DP remake with "No HM no fun man" Ohmori in charge.

I prefer them dead and forgotten rather than in the hands of that man
>>
Metroid samus returns came out in 1991
>>
>>32772050
I never complained about switch prices. I own a switch since day 1. Got breath of the wild ,mariokart and 1-2switch. Gonna buy arms and splatoon next. Only thing i ever complained about was that ultrasun and ultramoon are recycled games with shit fps.
Sinnoh is best gen. Cannot wait for 720p/1080p sinnoh.
>>
>>32771863
>tfw retards here genuinely thought there would be two remakes on the same system

You people have no one to blame for the disappointment but yourselves.
>>
>>32772379
You know it was more a thinking they would move to the switch with a game next year. No one actually wanted 240p remakes.
>>
>>32772360
It's good to have heard your opinion on the matter, Pandabutt. We all know how highly valued it is, and some of us weren't planning on making any decision until you signed on with your tripcode and told us how to feel.

Since you're here, I need to ask you: how do you manage to clean the cum stains out of the crotch of your fur suit without damaging it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.