[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on gen 7.5 mons so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: new forms so far.png (266KB, 820x354px) Image search: [Google]
new forms so far.png
266KB, 820x354px
What's your opinion on gen 7.5 mons so far?
>>
They look like manga drawings without whatever the fuck they're wearing.
>>
They need to stop with the Pikachu hats. I understand its the franchise mascot, but holy shit...
>>
Comfey so far
>>
Boring and uninspired.

Exactly like B2 W2, and that was what, 2011? Not that long ago and they're already recycling ideas
>>
>>32770995
Solgaleo Schneider a cute!
>>
File: 8be.jpg (4KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
8be.jpg
4KB, 165x115px
>>32770995
>.5
>>
I sure hope they start revealing some Alolan forms and/or Megas soon
>>
https://strawpoll.com/zbg3c1f
>>
Can hat pikachu be ported to Bank? I'm not raising another Pika that Gamefreak forces me to leave behind
>>
>>32772071
The other Hatchus can, but we don't know if they'll update Bank to include Movie Hatchu.
>>
>>32770995
>all 3 of them are just a pokemon wearing a different item of clothing so far
How does this happen?
>>
>>32771068
Yeah, same.
I've come to expect that they'll reveal everything before release, and I'm okay with that. I can't stop the tide.

We've got, what, 5 months until release? Assuming 10 Alola forms, that's 2 a month. They should just get started, already.
>>
File: 1446394892475.gif (2MB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
1446394892475.gif
2MB, 290x260px
>>32771068
>new megas
>>
sequels are usually better, so i hope they will be as good as bw2
>>
>>32772197
Games has been announced less than a week ago. At least try to wait until late June or Early July
>>
>>32771030
They are going full Jibanyan with Pikachu
>>
I have faith in those games but god, the new forms of the legendaries are fucking awful
>>
>>32770995
all dogshit
>>
>>32771049
the games aren't even out yet you dumb fuck
>>
>>32772283
I'm sure they will work like Cosplay Pikachu and that they won't be compatible with further generations
>>
>>32772323
They can be banked, no doubt they'll be transferrable.
>>
>>32772429
Wasn't Cosplay Pikachu bankable to pass it from ORAS to another ORAS game ?
>>
>>32771049
Looks even worse this time round
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.