[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie anime figure prototype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 4sewTfh[1].jpg (32KB, 455x594px) Image search: [Google]
4sewTfh[1].jpg
32KB, 455x594px
>Big smile on her face
>Hatless to differentiate her from her game counterpart
>>
>>32766937
I HAVE SEEN...
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 491x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 491x680px
>game version looks vastly superior
>>
>>32766937
>>32766951
http://www.strawpoll.me/13178159
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13178159
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13178159
>>
Lana figure when
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32766937
Z-Lillie figure when
>>
File: Heroes.gif (23KB, 165x459px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes.gif
23KB, 165x459px
>>32767011
Lana is shit.

Kris figure fucking when?
>>
>All these figures are girl characters only
On some level it kind of disturbs me that whoever is in charge of Pokemon merch knows that a large portion of their fanbase is neckbeards who fap to ayylmao-lookin' ass anime Pokegirls and realized they could turn a profit from them specifically.

If the characters weren't just girls I wouldn't bat an eye but this implications that they know is kinda creepy.
>>
>>32767126
This is why I'm not buying any of them. If I am to buy them, I want to be able to get all of the characters. I don't want an incomplete set. If I buy May then I want Brendan as well.
>>
>>32767107
Kisama!!!!
Don't talk shit about my beautiful Lana!!!!!
>>
>>32767126
You're new to this whole figure thing, right? The vast majority of figures are female only. Because they're the only ones that sell. Given the choice between Gladion and Lillie figures, though I like Gladion as a character more, I'll pick Lillie. Because I give ZERO fucks about having a mini Gladion sit in my room. It's not cute, it's not good looking, it's just a waste of money. Even if I don't like Rosa, her figure is going to look a lot cuter. And that's why you buy this shit.

The male figures don't sell. Because no one wants them. Because they're useless and not even cute. Female figures do sell. Because they're cuter. In this situation, everyone company would make female only figures. Because even normies buy them.
>>
File: edhnKf3[1].jpg (183KB, 1200x622px) Image search: [Google]
edhnKf3[1].jpg
183KB, 1200x622px
>>32767126

G.E.M. (the people who make the anime figures) have make figures of male anime characters too though.

It's just the game figures that focus on the girls.
>>
>>32766937
Anime Lillie is shit. Not even the nips give a shit about her. The only Lillie they care about is game Lillie.
>>
File: E2Mv06m[1].jpg (200KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
E2Mv06m[1].jpg
200KB, 1080x1440px
>>32767171

And there's a figure of XY!Ash and Ash-Greninja coming out around the same time as Lillie's figure
>>
>>32767174
Those are more Pokemon figures than anything. I hate Ash, as a normal, healthy person should, but I would buy that Zard figure and depending on how it looks, maybe even the Greninja one.
>>
>>32767173

Nips have shit taste then because she's the most likable main girl the anime has had since Dawn
>>
>>32767148
I feel the same way. I like Pokemon character designs and I'd like to collect them but owning just female characters would look like the collection of some waifufag who gets off to anime instead of just a regular autist who collects vidya merch. Preferably I'd like the female PC, male PC and rival so they could make a nice display with all 3 starters of their generation.
>>
>>32767077
Soon™
>>
>>32767171
Hey the brock one is not half bad
>>
So we're getting the official canon pantsu too, right?
>>
>>32767126
>On some level it kind of disturbs me that whoever is in charge of Pokemon merch knows that a large portion of their fanbase is neckbeards who fap to ayylmao-lookin' ass anime Pokegirls and realized they could turn a profit from them specifically.
I mean if you see something female shaped and assume that it's for jacking off over that says more about you than anyone else
>>
>>32766951
>want to paint this myself
>>
>>32771024

Paint it white
>>
>>32769363
Not wrong though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.