[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he betray the fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Why did he betray the fans
>>
shekels
>>
>waaaah why aren't they staying on dated hardware forever ;_;

this reminds me of the people who complained when XY wasn't on the DS
>>
why dont want you want this series to evolve?
>>
It's a gamble but if Pokemon maintains its fanbase.

15 million sold price 39.99 3ds games is 599 million

15 million sold 59.99 price switch games is 899 million.

They better have a bigger budget. To justify the 20 dollars extra
>>
>>32766427
they are even worse.
>>
>>32766457
>from 240p to 900p
>from 2frames to 30-60frames

there are your 20 more bugs, what do you expect faggot?
>>
>>32766479
Do you actually think that Pokemon will jump from SM's graphics to fucking Breath of the Wild graphics? It'll probably just look like SM with the no lines hack.
>>
>>32766489
This is the reason why Pokemon can't catch up to other games. Even on the worst platform. I mean how the fuck do you let the framerate drop like the Hindenburg with only six models onscreen?
>>
>>32766427
>Dated Hardware.

Ah, so the Switch then?

PC is already leagues ahead, and with the Xbox One X now coming out in a few months, as well as the PS4 Pro that came out a while back, the Switch is already at a disadvantage in terms of every spec known to man.

I mean, come on, even the modern line of cell phones out specs the Switch, both in terms of screen resolution and battery life, as well as the processor.

I mean, it is cool that the Switch is more powerful than the New 3DS XL, but considering that even that came out at a measly 240P, it is not like the Switch had much competition.

To be honest, the next mainline Pokemon game we get after Ultra Sun and Moon will probably not be much of an upgrade, and by then, the Switch will already more than likely be replaced with a lighter, or slightly more powerful revision, like the super Switch, or the Switch Lite.

Only time will tell though, and the developer today did say the game was in the works for the Switch, but to wait a couple years, so we will just have to be patient.

Until that day comes, I see no reason to buy a Switch.
>>
>>32766514
By creating models that far surpass the system it runs on.

Those models that they stuffed into the 3DS are console-level quality. Which just means Gamefreak is lazy, not just incompetent. They let us suffer through the entire 3DS era's FPS just so they wouldn't have to remake them for the Switch.
>>
>>32766548
The difference between 3ds and switch hardware and specs is so so so big.

Biggest gap I could think of.

It's dumb to compare switch to other systems besides Nintendo.

Pokemon will awesome on switch
>>
>>32766548
>PC is already leagues ahead, and with the Xbox One X now coming out in a few months, as well as the PS4 Pro
None of these are portable.

>I mean, come on, even the modern line of cell phones out specs the Switch
Show me a phone game that runs and looks better than something like BOTW or Odyssey. I'll wait.
>>
>>32766548
>Comparing the switch to the Microsoft Inferior PC and the Sony Inferior PC

Can't play those in the middle of nowhere now can you?
>>
>>32766437

>release gen 8 for 3ds. Around 2019/2020 Switch can have a pokemon game, that way the console is cheap as hell or at least has some new model out

there, that's what's best for the series.
>>
>>32766619
So you either want gen 8 to last a single year, to have gen 8 span across multiple systems, or to have Pokemon sit on the 3DS for three years after its dead?

Based on the fact he said a year or more, I'd actually bet 2019 for it anyways.
>>
>>32766548
What does it matter if those are more powerful? None of them are getting Pokemon games announced for them. Switch and New 3DS are light years apart and top end phones will run you over 600 dollars. Even my 3T was like 450 and if you play mobile crap it'll drain just as fast. I can't imagine running something like BotW on it
>>
>>32766619
>Game released for a 9 year old console at that point

Only 3rd world country level poorfags want this
>>
A list of reasons to buy USUM
>>
>>32766405
>Why is USUM not on the Switch? WAAAAA!
>New game announced for the Switch
>Why did Gamefreak betray us? WAAAAAA
You literally are complaining about them doing the very thing you were complaining about them not doing just a week ago. Off yourself.
>>
>>32766764
Wrong.
>/vp/ is one person
>>
>>32766772
Where's the people celebrating then? I see nothing but pure hatred on this board, and I see more hate for the games than I do about people genuinely enjoying them. You guys just have nothing better to do but complain about things.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.