[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wallace x Winona ship is dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Wallace.png (144KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wallace.png
144KB, 400x480px
and ORAS killed it.
>>
>>32766052
Pokespe wins again
>>
100% canon
>>
>>32766056
I thought pokespe had steven and winona
>>
>>32766056
Didn't you read the OP? Pokespe lost. ORAS all but confirmed that Wallace is gay.
>>
>>32766064
Pokemon Special? I doooooo believe that they had Wallace x Winona and Steven x the Grim Reaper, though I haven't quite finished it yet.
>>
>>32766064
No, it was Wallace and Winona. The story behind it was Wallace had already beat the fuck out of Steven and was supposed to become Champion but turned him down to stay closer to Winona. She felt smothered and intimidated by having a boyfriend who was stronger than her and ended it. They're implied to be together again in the ending.
>>
>>32766083
Huh. That's actually pretty cute.
inb4 Tumblrcucks bawling "HOMOSEXUAL ERASURE"
>>
>>32766070
Pokespe is its own continuity
>>
Pokemon Special is dookie.
>>
>>32766052
It was a forced pairing anyway.
Winona needs a man or woman that's not going to clip her wings.
>>
>>32766052
it never existed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.