[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your Wishlist for Ultra Sun/Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Post your Wishlist for Ultra Sun/Moon
>>
fully animated cumshots
>>
>>32765994
fpbp
>>
With this being the last Pokemon on 3ds.

I'm expecting them to absolute nuts and let us catch every single Pokemon. To transfer into back for switch game
>>
>>32765993
>skippable cutscenes
>any fade-to-black in any aspect of the game removed
That's really all I can pray for but even this simple fix won't happen. This will be the first Pokemon game I won't buy. I wish SM was the first one I didn't buy instead. XY looks good by comparison.
>>
File: IsActuallyLegit.jpg (157KB, 1332x479px) Image search: [Google]
IsActuallyLegit.jpg
157KB, 1332x479px
>>
>>32765993
>no more performance issues
>skippable tutorials
>less fucking forced stops
>better level design and more areas to explore
>some sort of postgame
>LESS LILLIE PLEASE I'M FUCKING BEGGING YOU
>better Pokedex distribution
>>
>>32765993
>challenge mode
>gyms
>PWT/Battle frontier tier facility
>Vikavolt now evolves at Blush Mountain and the first part of mount Lanakila is accessible when you arrive to evolve crabrawler
>brand new story with new characters
>skippable cutscenes
>elite four have 6 pokemon in rematches
>Johto alolan forms
>expanded alolan dex including solrock/lunatone, Bellossom, etc.
>alolan mons are more common
>better dungeons
>expanded Ultra Space
>>
File: h1mQIpWh.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
h1mQIpWh.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>32766013
>Posted March 28th
>Got the names right
>>
>Fix the camera angles (Based on what we have so far, I'm hopeful)
>Expand dex (Confirmed, but make it huge)
>Battle Frontier (I'm hopeful we're getting it now since they didnt have to develop a whole game from scratch)
>More ocean (What we have felt way too small)
>UB storyline expanded (This ones a given) make it seem more like a threating invasion
>Kanto Postgame (All the set up is there, it could be the hook GF needs to really sell people on the game)
>>
>Better dex
>New alola forms
>Gyms
>Gym leaders with more than 3 Pokemon
>Elite 4 and each member having 5 Pokemon
>Pokemon following the player
>Battle Frontier
>redesigns for Mallow and Lusamine for the hentai
>>
>>32766013
>Hau to have better clothing and pull a Blue if you know what I mean
so does this mean he's the champion or that he's the final Kahuna
>>
4 words:

Fully functional fossil park
>>
File: 800px-Battle_Frontier_E.png (484KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Battle_Frontier_E.png
484KB, 800x450px
Everyone wants Battle Frontier, It's my biggest wish too, but I hope they make it even better,

Keep the facilities the same, but maybe change the Palace, since that relies a bit too much on things you cant control
Instead, I would make it an inverse battle facility

I would also give it a story mode to go along with it too, like ORAS did for contests

Maybe the Battle Frontier has it's grand opening, so you're selected by Scott to take part in an exhibition match in each of the facilities where you fight 7 rounds of each and then take on the Frontier Brain
>>
>>32766323
Maybe the post game has you build the gyms after you beat the champion, and he becomes the last gym leader
It works since there's only 7 Trial Captians, and they'll need one more unless ya boi Guzma or Sophocles's babysitter gets it instead
>>
I hope they let give you a Mega Ring and let you find the Megastones sometime before post game too, if for nothing else than just to have the option available, but I hope they tie it into the story deepestlore style
>>
>>32766028
>skippable tutorials

Yes, because if you gonna play US/UM, you have to play SM, no need tutorials
>>
I kinda hope they bring back all the legendaries like they did in ORAS, it really increased my playtime and made the whole thing feel epic in scope. There's spots for pretty much all of them, and they can be incorporated into the story this time too with Zygarde and the approaching Ultra Beast threat

Mewtwo - Aether Lab
Legendary Beasts/Ho-oh - Malie Garden
Lugia - Brooklet Hill
Latios/Latias - Tide Song Hotel, back area
Kyogre - Seaward Cave
Groudon - Blush Mountain
Rayquaza - Mt. Hokulani
Dialga, Palkia, Giratina - Ultra Space
Heatran - Wela Volcano
Musketeer trio - Poni Plains
Xerneas - Lush Jungle
Yveltal - Vast Poni Canyon
Kyurem - Mt. Lanakila
etc.
>>
I just want a bigger post-game.

I'd also like things like difficulty settings and skippable tutorials, but I know that'll never happen. and them fixing the fps is even less likely.
>>
>>32765993
I think following pokemon would be lovely.
And nicer clothes, as SM had some, well, lackluster styles. I suppose that's why Kalos is the region known for fashion and not Alola. Better hairstyles would be great too, now that I'm thinking about it.
Battle Frontier would also be nice. I've always loved the battle factory in particular...
It'd also be nice if the game wasn't piss easy, perhaps a bit more like the gen 3 or 4 games in difficulty. Maybe it's the speed that's an issue. These modern games are just so fluid and speedy, it's a bit of a curse more than a blessing. Convenient, but at what cost? But that's a huge controversy here so I don't want to dive into that cesspool when it's the middle of the night.
>>
>>32765993
Wishing its the last pokemon games
>>
A good post-game with some good battle facilities for fuck's sake. Three sets of games in a row with no post-game is too much.
>>
>>32767239
On the subject of clothes,
I hope they get rid of version exclusive clothing
Who thought that was a good idea
>>
>Necrozma getting its own alt form too and not just be literally the shadow of its counterparts lol

>Perfect Zygarde gets to be permanent and keep Aura Break or something new and better

>Move tutors

>Silvally to get a few tweaks regarding its ability or at the very least more stuff to its level up movepool

>Post-game legendaries at least some that haven't been much distributed like Xerneas & Yveltal

>In-game national dex
>>
Old mythical pokemon available without events ala Deoxys
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.