[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we have a game with all regions on the Switch? Pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images (9).jpg (28KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
28KB, 512x288px
Will we have a game with all regions on the Switch? Pic unrelated
>>
>>32763294
No. That would be Breath of the Wild Quality. And Gamefreak has like 120 employees. No way they would be able to do that and have it released in the next coming years
>>
>>32763294
Lol no. I want it too dude but it will never happen.

We also will never get an open world Pokemon game.
>>
>>32763294
i kind of hope not cause that sounds like it'd be a complete overblown mess
>>
Enough of this "all regions" nonsense. It has always been a bad idea and it always will be. Get it through your head already.
>>
>>32763294
They only just started development, so anything is game at this point.
If that does happen, it'll be a heavily watered down version of each region.

but if it's not watered down, a mario maker copy-paste style game would be awesome.
traveling between regions would be like swapping games.
>>
>>32763318
>They only just started development, so anything is game at this point.
I'm not sure about this.
>>
I think its more important to address the elephant in the room: Will they continue to do 2 versions of each game and if so, how do they justify it?
>>
>>32763294
Stop this meme.
>>
>>32763294
I hate GSC for starting this meme
>>
>>32763355
It wasn't even a good idea then, either. The first half of the game is slow as balls, and the second half is a watered-down version of the original region.
>>
>>32763294
Can we end this meme? A game like that would be absolutely terrible. The leveling system and game balance would have to be completely redone, and that's not something I would ever trust modern GF with.
>>
>>32763387
>The first half of the game is slow as balls
nope
>>
>>32763294
No

A game with all regions will probably never happen
>>
>>32763512
>wild pokemon don't even reach double digits until the route before Whitney's gym
>eighth gym is high level 30s
Yes it is.
>>
File: SuMo egg hatching.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SuMo egg hatching.gif
2MB, 640x480px
I think it's gonna be a Kanto sequel. Lillie will either be the one you play as, will be the rival, or will be a gym leader/E4 champ, and will be the one to introduce you to Z moves in the story (if not playable).

I know the genwunner bullshit goes on and on and on in this board but it would be an easy outing with very little commitment on their end. Think about it.

>Kanto to draw in all the older players who don't have a Switch
>Kanto for the fetuses who didn't play RBY or FRLG
>it's a region they've made 4 times between remakes and Johto so it would pretty much be copy/paste at this point aside from a few changes to make it a true "sequel"
>possibly have an older Ethan or Lyra/Kris be the professor or an assistant (who never battles, to keep them from having to make a canon team. Just give them the Marill from HGSS)

the last one is definitely a stretch but it would be braindead easy money and a super safe bet in order to scope things out for a mainline Pokemon game on the Switch. People are gonna eat Kanto shit right up regardless of the other content because "I grew up with this one!"

Screen cap me.
>>
No because the level design will not translate well to HD and if they change the level design heavily it's not really those old regions.

>>32763791
It's Gen VIII.
>>
>>32763674
Who the fuck gets overleveled anyway?
>>
>>32763819
I hope it's not and that I'm right. But I also hope you're right because I can't fucking wait to get out of Alola.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.