[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all people that call themselves Pokémon fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: SI_NintendoSwitchLogo.png (14KB, 844x422px) Image search: [Google]
SI_NintendoSwitchLogo.png
14KB, 844x422px
You're all idiots. Everytime that a new Gen starts is always in a new console (Gen 5 and 7 being exceptions) and if you know the GBA and Nintendo DS story you will know that it was a matter of time that a mainline game would be developed for Switch, so stop saying lol 3ds fags BTFO or Anti-Switch fags BTFO.

To be quite honest, I'm a 3DSfag and I was waiting for the unavoidable mainline game for Switch but I didn't thought they would reveal it so early.
>>
>>32761935
they had to reveal it early because the babies wouldnt stop crying after the direct
so they had to call ishihara to fucking tell them
>of course pokemon is coming to the switch now stop fucking crying already
>>
File: Screenshot_20170613-151244.png (266KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-151244.png
266KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>32761949
Maybe we should start bitching more they might give us stuff we want
>>
>>32761993
who is "we"?
>>
>>32761993
oh yeah, lets bitch at gamefreak that will do absolutley nothing. Seriously, how dare they spend their life into making a game! they could be with their family, be productive or something, but no how dare they ruin OUR game that is not officially ours but we like to feel that way!
>>
File: 1478440095966.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1478440095966.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>32761935
>it happens every time you fucking retards REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>except the 2 out of 7 time it didn't, which is almost 30%
That said, the next Gen was going to be Switch, Masuda himself confirmed it, so you're just rambling here. Literally no one expected 3 Gens in a row to be on the same console.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.