[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Switch one Screen >3DS two Screens what is better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: ddd.png (822KB, 2028x1832px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
822KB, 2028x1832px
>Switch one Screen
>3DS two Screens
what is better?
>>
one big screen >>> two shitty small screens
>>
running at a decent frame rate for starters. We went from silky smooth 60fps in gen 3 to the choppy mess that was gen 7
>>
>>32761519
They're making the switch to one screen so evidently they think that's better.
>>
>>32761519
Missing lucario/riolu
They're doggos
>>
>>32761578
Gen III: 60 fps
Gen IV: 30 fps
Gen V: 15 fps (OP), 30 fps (overworld), 60 fps (battles)
Gen VI/VII: LOL
>>
>>32761519
>giant flaming tiger/lion/dog hybrid
>fairy princess bulldog
>hellhound
>magic painting dog
>dog based on scar from lion king
>dog based on the flash
>literally just a dog
>poodle that you can design and dress your own way like a neopet
>dog made of stone that turns into a werewolf

why is the herdier line so shit?
>>
>>32761519
Two screens.
>>
>>32761519
MIGHTYENA ISN'T A FUCKING DOG YOU FUCKING RETARD IT'S A FUCKING HYENA HANG YOURSELF
>>
>>32761519
Two screen definitely has its uses, but after going back and playing the GBA games the simplicity of one is much nicer.
>>
>>32761712

mightyena is a wolf
>>
>>32761519
I gotta get a switch now goddamit
does that mean the 3DS is kill?
>>
>>32761726
No, Lycanroc is a wolf.
>>
>>32761519
>>32761585
if anything they should replace the hyenas.

Fennekin, Zorua and Vulpix lines are at least canids unlike hyenas.
>>
>>32761726
MightYENA
PoochYENA
>yena
>hyena
>>
>>32761769

so charmeleon is a charming chameleon?
>>
Two screens but considering they only used it properly in one(1) game, I don't really care.
>>
>>32761776
charcoal + chameleon you monkey
>>
>>32761712
So by this logic all spider pokemon don't count as bugs and need a spider type.
>>
>>32761776
char as in to burn, or char[coal] as in the substance
[cha]meleon as in the reptile

charmeleon

might as in power
[h]yena as in the terrestrial mammal

mightyena

>>32761815

the term "bug" when used as slang encompasses more than just insects

please don't do this to us, anons, we know you're better than this
>>
>>32761808
>>32761864

but charmeleon obviously isn't a chameleon, it's a reptile. How fucking stupid are you? Names have nothing to do with what species an actual pokemon is, you just proved my point you absolute braindead moron
>>
>>32761888
Hitokage (Charmander)
Lizardo (Charmeleon)
Lizardon (Charizard)
>>
File: tobler.png (719KB, 807x571px) Image search: [Google]
tobler.png
719KB, 807x571px
>>32761519
So long as the Switch can run whatever game is coming out in 60 frames at all times, I'm going to stand by one screen. GameFreak seemed really ambitious to utilize the 3DS's hardware, as evidence by the lack of frames in many parts of the game. Coming from many competitive games on PC, I dislike when something is under 60 frames, and can't stand when something is under 120 frames. So long as they make it so that the games have few frame issues like the 3DS (which shouldn't be that hard to do), I'll say that the Switch will be better than the 3DS.
>Full HD Pokemon mainline game
>room and potential for a ton of content, even Stadium-esque features
>still portable if that is a concern
>actual good controller(s) for people with bigger hands
>most likely better online features and support (not a guarantee)
I can't think of anymore right now but this just seems like a straight up upgrade. Not to shill for the switch, but it actually does seem like a promising console.
>>
>>32761743
I initially thought they were gonna make a 3DS successor and keep the traditionally handheld games in that brand family, now I'm not so sure anymore.
>tfw already have a switch though
>>
File: 1497197199572.jpg (138KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497197199572.jpg
138KB, 800x900px
>the last core Pokemon game on a single screen was released in 2005
>>
>>32761519
Pokemon will probably look good on the Switch but I do what the DS and 3DS did with the bottom screen.

Hopefully they find a way to overlay the menus in a non-intrusive way.
>>
>>32761712

>POOCHyena

And before you cry about English names, the Jap name refers to dogs as well.
>>
>>32761996
>can't stand less than 120 fps
That better be a typo because the limitations of the human eye max out around 60, no amount of anything (high frame rate exposure/training/whatever other dumb excuse people try to use for this) short of genetic/bio engineering can make 120fps a reality for anyone alive today, and only really high end monitors even have the refresh rates to render every frame beyond humanly processable frame rates.
>>
File: striped_hyena_2.jpg (29KB, 350x234px) Image search: [Google]
striped_hyena_2.jpg
29KB, 350x234px
>>32762241
it's just a cartoon striped hyena
>>
>>32762001
Because you're a newfag.
>>
>>32761673
Because they are NORMAL !
>>
Damn, I always thought of Smeargle as some kind of monkey...
>>
>>32762822
It's a beagle, Anon.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.