[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/vp/'s going to be nothing but retarded switchwars today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1400884461397.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1400884461397.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>/vp/'s going to be nothing but retarded switchwars today
>>
And you're going to have to like it.
See you tommorow for owlfags laughing at catfags for no Smash trailer
>>
Nintendo $witch
>>
>waaah my waifu threads will get bumped off
>>
>>32760366
>we're all part of the same stupid-ass fandom
>yet we still need to find some reason to shit all over our fellow man
>>
nintencucks need to die
they ruin everything they touch
>>
PFTAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT'S WHAT ANTI-SWITCHFAGS GET FOR RUBBING IT IN OUR FACES GET REKT FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>today
More like all week.
>>
>>32760404
Now that you say it, /v/mageddon is much better than pedophile threads.
>>
>>32760404
Mine won't :^)

>>32760427
It'll die down when they realize they aren't getting a game til 2019.
>>
>>32760410
Calm down children. The game isn't coming out anytime soon
>>
>>32760410
Enjoy your SM port.
Also don't forget to pay for that multiplayer :^)
>>
>>32760457
Have you seen how many people are saying it's coming out next year? Launchfags are to stupid to understand the difference between next year and more than a year. They aren't going to realize it probably won't be released until 2019 until that's officially announced
>>
>>32760410
What's the name of your game, exactly?
>>
>butt blasted 3DSfags getting btfo after how they've acted since the pokemon direct

the tears are delicious
>>
>>32760569
if you call buttblasted, a pokemon switch game coming out when the switch is already an afterthought, See: 2019
>>
I don't really understand this console wars. This was to be expected that 3DS will die soon and Pokemon franchise will stick to the next console.
Console is not capable of changing equipment, like PC for example. If any company wants to make an improvement with games it's necessary to make another, probably better console. If Pokemon would stick to 3DS forever, at some point games will become like CoD for example - the same piece of game in another cover. As if we already did not getting something like this.
Did people react the same way when Nintendo announced moving Pokemon from GBA to DS?
>>
>>32760377
Unlike pokemon Smash takes time to be quality. Sorry owlcuck.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.