[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bug now resists Poison and is strong against itself as well.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-Metallic_shield_bug444.jpg (261KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Metallic_shield_bug444.jpg
261KB, 1200x900px
Bug now resists Poison and is strong against itself as well. Flying and Fighting no longer resists it, and Fairies are resisted by it now.

Is it better now?
>>
You successfully buffed U-turn.
>>
>>32757419
>type gets these improvements
>is it improved now?
Stop being retarded.
Fairy remains unbothered by boring teenage white boy type.
>>
>>32757433
This and Volcarona and Scizor's usage will rise even more.
>>
>>32757433
So, Bug is a type that shouldn't get an offense buff, just like Ice?
>>
>>32757435
>boring teenage white boy type.
Kek
>>
>>32757419
No.

Just make it resist fairy and poison
>>
>>32757441
Not so much that. Current move distribution is a bit fucked, and bug was never really made out to be a defensive typing, so I think a better buff would be helping the bug pokemon that already exist by giving them better, exclusive moves, much like what GF seems to try to be doing with ice (unsuccessfully) by giving them access to moves like freeze dry and aurora veil.

Sticky web and fell stinger are already two good bug moves that have no distribution among other types. I'd say build on these.
>>
>>32757419

There is literally no reason for ghost/fighting/fairy to resist bug as they are just concepts.

All three of them could be neutral to bug, and maybe make rock resist bug, that way rock gets slightly less awful defensively as well.
>>
>>32757419
Why nerf poison? It makes no sense.

Birds > bugs, and bug and fighting resist each other while being super against dark because kamen rider.
>>
>>32757441
kinda

if you buff ice's offensive capabilities you're only really buffing water.

wheras if you increase some of ice's resists and debuff its offenses, you successfully nerf water and give people reason to use ice types.

for example - ice loses type effectiveness against grass, but gains a grass and ground resist.

water loses its only real tool against grass types, effectively buffing grass, and giving a reason to actually have an ice type on your team.
>>
>>32757476
Bug and Fighting resist each other because bug type in Japan low key means Kamen Rider and Fighting Type is Hero type. Kamen Riders are heroes, so neither type wants to harm the other. I'm with you on the rest though, and yes the fighting/bug resistance is dumb as shit.
>>
>>32757419
Why would it resist poison? If anything I'd say make poison super effective against it again but buff its other defenses.
Since poison is used to kill bugs and pests in the form of pesticides.
Make it resist dark since bugs are simple-minded and are unaffected by trickery or evil.
>>
>>32758155
>>water loses its only real tool against grass types, effectively buffing grass, and giving a reason to actually have an ice type on your team.
You. I like you. Water is busted and Grass is horrendously underpowered, I'd accept Ice resisting Grass if it meant Grass types could actually fight a Water type and not get fucking blasted.
>>
>>32757419
Bug poison is quite potent desu
>>
>>32758259
Why not Dark and Psychic? Bugs can be sneaky, you know.

>>32758155
Makes sense. Plants can endure winter, after all.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.