[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necrozma & ultra beasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0947.png (634KB, 1123x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.png
634KB, 1123x984px
Speculations, theories and conspiracies
>>
>tfw I came out with that idea
>I was partially right
Feels good man
>>
so ultra beasts are a alternate universe name for pocket monsters. Pokemon is a portmanteau of Pocket Monsters but what about Ultra Beasts. No it is not UB befause Pokemon would be PM instead.
>>
>>32750117
I never finished Post game sun and moon due to my 3ds breaking, but didnt it basically turn out that UBs are just strange but powerful interdimensional entities without any specific purpose (until USUM I guess) akin to giant powerful germs just kind of afloat in the primordial ooze?
>>
>>32750135

That's really scary, god knows what other unholy abominations live in the US, so, is that space another dimension or another universe? (What's the difference, anyways?).

I also hope they explain how exactly Looker, Anabelle and all those other guys from the original universe ended up there, also, I hope this means Anabelle will reopen the battle frontier in the next games or something, I guess that's why they brought HER specifically from the original universe, or at least I hope so and the frontier brains will be characters from the original universe, like maybe Looker or even Colress could be.
>>
>>32749792
>if I remove 50% of its design it looks vaguely like this thing!

Ahahahaha fuck off
>>
>>32750177
I hate all this convoluted alt. universe nonsense so much
>>
Ultra Beasts are just another legendary group, alike the Johto beasts, the Regis, Sinnoh fairies
>>
>>32750135
>>32750265
>>32750177
No, they never explain what UBs are, just that they are creatures analogous to Pokemon from another dimension. That's why people were disappointed and hoping S2M2 would give some answers. Now GF is giving us an "alternate story" instead of the rest of SM's.
>>
>>32750270
>Now GF is giving us an "alternate story" instead of the rest of SM's

I hope that's just vague teaser/reveal trailer talk. Pokemon's emerging DEEP LORE potential needs to be developed in a consistent way, not by making more splits on an already headache inducing timeline/tree

If they're analogous to pokemon, are they not just pokemon? I struggle to think of any explanation of what UBs are that fit within pokemon sensibilites that don't jump the shark by a mile.

I mean, I hate to be so black and white about it pun intended but the UB's HAVE to be Pokemon. Whether theyre...say...corrupted pokemon, prehistoric, whatever, is one thing. But they have to be pokemon for pokemon to work. Imagine how obnoxiously complex Pokemon would become if in universe you have three tiers of animals: regular ass animals (and that's if you believe the anime that there are regular fish present), Pokemon, and "Pokemon 2: the other guys"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.