[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are no bad pokemon games. DP/RS/BW were fixed in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: c768cd0d5bd6.jpg (117KB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
c768cd0d5bd6.jpg
117KB, 400x429px
There are no bad pokemon games.

DP/RS/BW were fixed in their third/sequel versions

Most of Gen 6/7 flaws are due to 3ds hardware limitations
>>
File: Hey_You,_Pikachu!_Coverart.png (98KB, 256x177px) Image search: [Google]
Hey_You,_Pikachu!_Coverart.png
98KB, 256x177px
>>32749468
>There are no bad pokemon games
>>
>>32749468

Ehe, 3ds is worse than fucking dsi
>>
>>32749468
Go look at any 3DS game that isn't Pokemon, and you'll see they work around hardware limitations just fine. The fact is that Game Freak doesn't know how to do 3D properly.
>>
>>32749468
I think you're confused as to what "bad" means.
An excuse for something being bad (hardware limitations) doesn't stop it from being bad. Games being fixed by third versions doesn't stop the previous games from existing/being bad either.
>>
>>32749468
BW is better than B2W2
>>
All of Gen VI's flaws are design choices or arbitrary but conscious exclusions, and the majority of Gen VII's flaws are design choices though some could also be engine limitations, definitely not just pure hardware ones because those issues do not exist in other 3DS games.

Also none of RS' issues are fixed in Emerald, ORAS actually did more to try to solve the flaws of RSE for better or worse, Emerald just added some really cool shit to an already alright game.
>>
Gen 6 was short and uninteresting, "hardware limitations" don't excuse poor optimization and laziness on the part of Game Freak, everything about Kalos was generic and forgettable, the "plot" was poorly constructed and had no fucking pacing, and anyone who ever defends Gen 6 is either baiting or actually retarded. GF literally gave so little shits about Gen 6 that they didn't bother making the champion interesting, they didn't bother using Sina and Dexio in any meaningful way, they didn't bother including AZ's Floette, they didn't bother explaining what was going on in the Kalos Power Plant, and for fucks sake they didn't bother explaining anything with Zygarde. They realized it was such a god damn mistake of a generation that they skipped right to Gen 7 without sequels and shoehorned in Zygarde 100% so that they could say they did without ever having to go back to that failed abortion of a generation.
Fuck Gen 6, fuck everyone who worked on Gen 6, fuck every single person who defends Gen 6, and fuck me for getting so booty blasted about Gen 6 that I typed all this bullshit.
>>
>>32749888
Trips confirm, fuck Gen 6
>>
>>32749808
fuck you nigger
>>
>>32749468
>Most of Gen 6/7 flaws are due to 3ds hardware limitations
Then they are bad
>>
>>32749888
trips of truth
>>
>>32749468
>There are no bad pokemon games.

oras exists so no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.