[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 years later >Still no New Game Plus option after beating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1494448591096.jpg (48KB, 490x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494448591096.jpg
48KB, 490x390px
>23 years later
>Still no New Game Plus option after beating the champion that lets you start a new game with all of the pokemon you have, set to level 1

it's like they don't want the money
>>
>>32748346
>it's like they don't want the money

They do. That's how they get you to buy the other version of the game.
>>
Where can I find more of these images, OP?
>>
>>32748346
>Set to level 1
Why not just set every mon in the game except yours to lvl100? just warn the player and tell them to grind up beforehand. Give all the mons perfect IV's too. It wouldn't be hard, and it would be really funny to see a lvl100 early varmint.
>>
>>32748346
>2016+1
>Still no multiple saves

If GF seriously isn't going to give us a decent post game, the least they could do is add multiple saves or NG+
>>
Having a bottleneck of pokemon early really burns my ass

why do i have to wait till ive either beaten, or almost beaten the game to use fun or cool looking pokemon

its always the same shitty normal, flying and bug types in the areas before the first 5 gyms
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.