[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Japanese switchcucks too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 12

File: Screenshot_20170611-195517.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-195517.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
So many dislikes.
>>
>>>/global/rules/2
>>>/vp/rules/1
>>>/v/
>>
>>32747854
This Pokemon related discussion because everyone here says people who hated USM announcement was switch cucks
>>
Pokken is even less popular in Japan than it is the west and people are mad that Namco is allocating dev time to it instead of making the console port of Tekken 7 worthwhile

Also SM is even more controversial than ORAS, the first Pokemon game to drum up any real controversy there, was for them so there's a good deal of people who don't want ANYTHING related to SM to happen
>>
>>32747897
>Pokken is even less popular in Japan than it is the west

Pokkén sold over a million copies and was the Wii U's best-selling game of 2016. It's going to do just fine on the Switch.
>>
>>32747897
of course, nobody like pokemon
massive suicide when lads?
>>
>>32747854
didn't realize the pokemon direct wasn't about pokemon
>>
>>32747897
Awesome.

There isn't any Pokemon go, 20 anniversary bullshit, No Nintendo games for holiday last year. To save it USM like it saved it sun and moon.

Hopefully real changes happens when it flops.

I love how Pokemon tried to copy a flop franchise like yo Kai watch might be it's downfall
>>
>>32747844

2,000 thumbs up and 608 thumbs down seems awfully low for a video with 408,000 views.
>>
>>32747897
>Also SM is even more controversial than ORAS, the first Pokemon game to drum up any real controversy there
Elaborate on this please. What controversy did ORAS have (is it the zinnia thing?), and how or why is SM even more controversial over there?
>>
It looks like there were people hoping for Switch games and people hoping for Sinnoh remakes, so they got disappointed when it was more Alola for 3DS.

And those not into Pokken got annoyed that the direct was more for that than a main game.
>>
>>32747942
MUH BUTTLU FRUNTUUURRR

also stop feeding the shitposters
>>
>>32747942
ORAS didn't have a Battle Frontier therefore it is considered a broken glictchy mess for some reason
>>
>>32747935
>Hopefully real changes happens when it flops.
>might be it's downfall

What color is the sky in your world?
>>
>>32747950
red like the blood gamefreak employees will puke when i go and bomb the shit out of them.
>>
>>32747942
no BF and they hated Zinnia even more than /vp/ does
>>
Shigeru ohmori is ruining Pokemon
>>
>>32747948
stop feeding the shitposters feeders
>>
>>32747950
Just and see. Kids are gonna ask for splatoon 2 not Pokemon in the holidays.

Older folks will skip the rehash of sun and moon
>>
>>32747948
>>32747949
>>32747961
Ok that sets ORAS but how was SM more controversial then? the cutscenes? the lack of postgame?
>>
>>32747914
>was the Wii U's best-selling game of 2016.
Not like it had much competition. The only other Wii U games that year were Star Fox Zero and Paper Mario Color Splash, both of which were compete garbage and hated by their fanbases.
>>
I wonder if usm flops. Does game freak panic and ports it to switch
>>
>>32748027
I kinda like Star Fox Zero to be honest. Don't get me wrong it's flawed as hell but I don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be
>>
>>32747942
2ch's Game Catalog wiki gives a thorough overview of what people didn't like about them.

To translate the main bullet points on the ORAS page
https://www26.atwiki.jp/gcmatome/pages/5398.html

Overview
>Raising mechanics upgraded from XY
>Legendary and Mega Stone bargain sale
>Well received outside the new scenario and downgraded parts
>But that new scenario and downgrades are critically terrible
>Story inconsistencies with XY

Opinions Divided
>Character design changes
>Rating battles aren't compatible with XY
>Mega Latias and Mega Latios' copypaste designs
>Simplified making PokeBlocks
>Changes to Pokemon Contests

Problems
>DELTA EPISODE
>>ZINNIA
>Game is filled with dark background elements like Sea Mauville, dark or perverted humour, and NPCs who reference things like late-night otaku anime
>Almost no elements from Emerald
>>No Juan
>>No Battle Frontier, Trainer Hill, or Mirage Tower
>Secret Base battles are worse than original
>Seamless maps are gone
>Mauville City's layout is annoying
>Less content in the Trick House
>No player customization
>Game balance is too easy
>Mirage Spots just feels like padding
>Problems with Secret Bases
>Forced Legendary catches makes resetting for good ones harder
>Problems with rating battles are left unfixed from XY
>Hatching eggs isn't as easy as XY
>Getting Garchompite and Lucarionite are a pain
>>
>>32748003
the game is just garbage,
the design sucks, the pokemon suck, the music sucks, the characters suck.... everything.

I don't understand how you westernfags can`t see this.
>>
>>32748063
So I take it that you attack people in public when they say that they like a game that you don't like?
>>
>>32748081
?
>>
>>32748061
>Game is filled with dark background elements like Sea Mauville
Why is this a problem?
>dark or perverted humour, and NPCs who reference things like late-night otaku anime
I must've missed these.
>Mauville City's layout is annoying
This so fucking much.
>>
File: payback is nice.png (66KB, 312x286px) Image search: [Google]
payback is nice.png
66KB, 312x286px
>>32748063
>tell me why you dislike this game
>buuuh It sucks and i don't like it
>>
>>32748061
This is what I read about sun and moon by Japanese players

Dark story. They hated eevee quest with death.

Lusamine story.

Pokemon fans in japan hate dark humor or dark stories
>>
>>32748081
SM is the only pokemon game I don`t like.

I don't care if people like it or not, it`s just sad what low quality games make people happy these days.
>>
>>32748063
>the pokemon suck
Gen 7 has one of the best batches of new mons.
>>
>>32748100
Sure........
>>
File: 1496919483796.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496919483796.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
>>32747963
this. Gen 5 did a more story oriented Pokemon game better. Masuda at least sets a foundation for others to build upon, XY could of been good with a Morimoto/Unno touch up but instead they moved onto a bad remake before ditching the gen completely. USUM is dead on arrival if Ohmori is doing it.
>>
>>32748103
maybe the first half of them
>>
>>32748098
>90% cutscenes
>too easy
>worst protagonists ever designed
>trash animations
>the protags always grin with giant eyes like retards, even something sad or evil happens
>no postgame
>you see what is effective and what not while battling
>even more hand holding than ever before
>frame drops like hell
>terrible low speed pokemon

is this better for you?
no go fuck yourself underaged.
>>
>>32748124
Don't forget about all the countless glitches and 10 minute loading times
>>
>>32748061
>delta episode - 10/10
>Zinnia - 10/10
>dark/ evil blabla - 10/10
>no battle frontier - the only real problem with this game
> mauville redesign, ok that sucks too

still a pretty good game IMO.
>>
>>32748135
>Zinnia - 10/10
only in design. I hate that semen demon
>>
>>32748124

you forgot that black kid that always jumps around for fucking no reason.
>>
>>32748090
Everyone on 4chan hates everything
>>
>>32748061
Now SM's page.
https://www26.atwiki.jp/gcmatome/pages/6410.html

Overview
>Huge shakeup for Pokemon's lore
>Major love it or hate it with the game's characters and story
>Competitive balance is somewhat improved
>There are praised points, but unrefined UI and game mechanics stick out

Opinions Divided
>The storyline
>>LILLIE
>>The protagonist's role in the plot
>>Kukui
>>Hau
>>Gladion
>>The relevance of old characters who appear
>Parts of the story and background lore need more work
>The difficulty of Totems and Kahunas
>The dark and brutal Pokedex entries
>Battle difficulty is overall low and there's little freedom
>Regional Forms
>Massive changes to the competitive scene
>Apricot balls were brought back, but you can only get one
>Changes to breeding mechanics

Problems
>Cutscenes interrupt the game too often and can't be skipped
>PokeRide Pokemon aren't introduced very well except for Tauros
>>Tauros and Stoutland can't pass through narrow spaces, which is annoying and a downgrade from the bike and dowsing machine
>>Forced to wear the ride gear, which shows up in battles
>Dungeons are too small and short
>NO NATIONAL DEX
>Lots of NPC dialogue and mini-events which are very dark, such as the Eevee quest, or make the people of Alola look like assholes
>Encounter rates are higher than previous games, and there's too many field encounters you can't avoid
>Fishing is downgraded from previous games
>SOS battles are shit
>Many of the new Pokemon suck in battle
>Not enough to do in the post-game
>>No good places to grind
>The post-game UB quest is badly done, repetitive, makes Looker look like a dick for using the protagonist like he did, fucks up Anabel's character, and adds unnecessary parallel world shit
>Festival Plaza in general
>Not enough options for player customization
>>Too much the clothes are summer clothes
>>Girls get way more than boys
>GTS still isn't good enough
>Triples and Rotations are gone
>Tapus are too strong

Hold on, ran out of space
>>
>>32748135
Only the space segment of the Delta Episode is 10/10. Everything up to that point is pure garbage.
As for Zinnia only her design is good. Her personality is trash and is a big part of why the rest of the Delta Episode sucked.
>>
>>32748204
Japanese got great taste
>>
>>32748204
There's seriously that much bad that you ran outta room? Damn. More or less the same problems NA/EU have.
>>
>>32748204
Why do the japs hate dark shit?
>>
>>32748255
They love final fantasy and persona. They don't like western AAA. I think Nintendo Japanese fans hate dark shit
>>
File: 1494984847746.png (460KB, 534x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494984847746.png
460KB, 534x450px
>>32748204
>Hold on, ran out of space
>>
>>32748204
>Can't get all the Mega Stones
>>Have to enter limited person tournaments to get the rest
>Using Hyper Training is inconvenient
>No O Powers makes raising and training less convenient
>Battle Tree is too hard right from the start, making grinding for BP harder
>>Royal Dome sucks
>The way the breeding and evolution of Regional Forms is handled
>Some of the UI design is less convenient
>Significant slowdown in battles
>Camerawork isn't that good, often too close to the player

That's it. Another thing, all the mainline Pokemon games up to XY are given the final rating of "Good Game" (良ゲー). ORAS and SM were a lot more debated when they came out, and ORAS now has the ratings "Inferior" (劣化) "Black History" (黒歴史) (which basically means "let's pretend this never happened"). SM has no rating at all, which generally means the game is considered average, or like it's mostly good but not everyone agrees. Actually, it kind of sounds like it should have the "love it or hate it" (賛否両論) rating, but whatever.
>>
>>32748204
>dark
They really need to grow a pair if they're bothered by this.
>SOS battle pleb filter
Hah, it never fails.
>>
>>32748261
I guess that explains Sticker Star then.
>>
>>32748273
Can you post X/Y's stuff?
>>
File: 1436841711630.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436841711630.png
300KB, 500x500px
>>32748135
>>delta episode - 10/10
>>Zinnia - 10/10
>>
>>32748204
>Japanese divided on Lillie
What's going on?
>>
>>32748354
Probably the same way we feel: Story focuses too much on Lillie, and her character development is weak.
>>
File: 1496811009551.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496811009551.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>32748061
I will never not be mad at the lati@s megas.
>>
>>32748204
>Tapus are too strong
What are expecting from ""guardian"" thing?
>>
>>32748404
The gods of time and space aren't as meta-defining as the Tapus are right now.
>>
>>32748296
Don't feel like getting too far into it, but the basics of it is that while they though the story and character weren't good, there were other random problems, and divided opinions over things like Megas, overall it didn't stray far from the standard Pokemon formula and improved some competitive-related mechanics so everyone pretty just agreed it's good.

That leads me to my next point about them complaining so much about dark elements. I don't think it's so much Japanese gamers don't like dark stuff, it's that Japanese Pokemon fans don't like dark stuff or change. There's a lot of Japanese Pokemon fans who dislike BW's storyline for no real reason than just because it's different than what Pokemon usually does, and they think B2W2's is better because it's closer to the formula.

I can see getting annoyed somewhat at things like random adult jokes or otaku references or similar reason jammed in meme humour is annoying, and to be fair a lot of that is toned down or removed in the English version. But I think Japanese fans take the whole thing harder because they hate change so much.

That said, these writing trends really became a big thing starting with ORAS, when Nukita (guy who created Zinnia and wrote Delta Episode) started to become a major writer. And that guy's writing really can be shit, like with Zinnia. So Nukita is pretty much massively hated on 2ch's Pokemon board, similar to how /vp/ shits on Masuda and Ohmori all the time (though Jap fans shit on Masuda often too).

Another thing I want to say, when I did play Sun in Japanese, I noticed the Japanese writer was really bad. Like worse then any previous Pokemon game. I know it's aimed at kids, but the way the characters talk is often so weird and overly childish, and some NPCs talk close to nonsense, like they were machine translated. The English translation seriously improved SM's writing.
>>
Friendly reminder that anyone who dislikes Zinnia has objectively terrible taste and nobody should listen to a word of what they have to say.
>>
>>32748440
Sun and moon was so fucking rushed Damn. Not translating properly that's ridculous.

Did they like trials?
>>
>>32748440
Huh, that's interesting. Nice to know the flaws the Japanese version of the game has, and how japanese fans feel about it.
What was their reaction to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?
>>
>>32748061
And what about an controversy?
>>
>>32748440
>I noticed the Japanese writer was really bad. Like worse then any previous Pokemon game. I know it's aimed at kids, but the way the characters talk is often so weird and overly childish, and some NPCs talk close to nonsense, like they were machine translated.

I thought the game read really weirdly, but I figured it was because my moon power level was low.
>>
File: 1430448531765.png (133KB, 642x288px) Image search: [Google]
1430448531765.png
133KB, 642x288px
>>32748447
>>
>>32748470
He answered in his first reply

Also SM is even more controversial than ORAS, the first Pokemon game to drum up any real controversy there, was for them so there's a good deal of people who don't want ANYTHING related to SM to happen
>>
>>32748440
Can you do the BW2? Or at least tell us what they think about PWT and Challenge Mode.
>>
>>32748204
>Lots of NPC dialogue and mini-events which are very dark, such as the Eevee quest
I never did the quest, what was so dark and edgy about it ?
>>
>>32748582
Basically, reality ensues, and a bunch of Eeveelution trainers from decades ago have moved on with their lives, either for better or for worse. One of them even died.
>>
>>32748061
>>32748204
>Game is filled with dark background elements like Sea Mauville, dark or perverted humour, and NPCs who reference things like late-night otaku anime
>Lots of NPC dialogue and mini-events which are very dark, such as the Eevee quest, or make the people of Alola look like assholes
elevens need to grow the fuck up, these are non-issues
>>
>>32748559
PWT was loved, like like Western fans love it. Sucks there's no Elite Four in it, but that's also no different from here.

That site's page doesn't actually mention the difficulty selection outside the part where they blandly explain the new features. I assume if I searched harder for opinions it would mostly be the same as here, it's cool but sucks that it doesn't unlock until you beat the game.
>>
>>32748665
Other than ORAS and SM, what games in the franchise do the japs dislike the most?
>>
>>32748690
At least among the channers that run that wiki, they have a surprisingly negative view of Colosseum, giving it the rating for poor game balance. The main complaint seems to be that there's too little available Pokemon and the game is too difficult. XD has a better, neutral rating, but they still bitch that the game is too hard for them.

Magnagate has, unsurprisingly, the lowest rating among the MD games, with a neutral rating while the rest are "Good". (The WiiWare ones also aren't rated, but no one's bothered to even make a page for those.)

Pokemon Trozei and Pokemon Rumble World also have Poor Game Balance ratings. The original Japan-only Stadium has a "Black History" rating, which is unsurprising since it sucks compared to the later Stadium everyone got. And Pokemon Dash is Kusoge (Shit Game).
>>
>>32748854
How about mainline games? And how did they react to the USUM reveal?
>>
>>32748873
not him/her but you should be asking more questions each time so they dont have to go back and fourth a hundred times until you're satisfied

I'm feeling overworked just looking at this thread man
>>
The Japanese hate Pokemon collessusm and xd because it's too challenging

Holy fuck

We're not gonna get a proper Pokemon game until it's not popular there and game freak only cares about them. So that won't ever happen
>>
>>32748204
>Dark

Damn the japs are a bunch of pussies why is this a problem?
>>
File: fuck_outta_here_yugioh.jpg (22KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_outta_here_yugioh.jpg
22KB, 480x542px
>>32747844
>only 600
>>
Alright, I read through some of the 2ch Pokemon board, and the comments of some Pokemon news sites.

Looking at the Sun/Moon general thread from when USUM was announced, as well as the Pokemon news sits, the general air seems to just be neutral. A lot of people think a year is too early for a third version/sequel, there's some arguments over whether it's a third version or sequel, and mostly it's just random predictions or hopes for the game, with some switchfags whining that it's still on 3DS, waifufags sperging over Lillie, and random shitposts thrown in. It's not super positive and there's some posts like "whatever it's like I'll end up buying it anyway", but it's not super negative like on vp. Most of the negativity that is from the people complaining it's not on Switch.

There's looks to be a bit more negativity from people who disliked SM later on, but they seem a bit more hopeful than similar posters on vp, who are sure USUM is going to suck.

The current general thread for SM wasn't really talking about USUM, it was mostly just posting about online battles and random bullshit shitposting.

The anti-SM general thread though is unsurprisingly more negative, and is a lot like a USUM you'd find here.
>SM were the most boring Pokemon games, who wants a sequel.
>At least they're not fucking up DP with a remake.
>So long as they don't bring in any more old characters to ruin.
>SM were so incomplete they had to come out with finished versions.
>They're making sequels like BW. And hey, SM is shit just like BW is shit.
>I'd buy it if the protagonist isn't air. But it's probably another tale of Princess Lillie so I'm not buying it.
>Pokemon is fucking dead.
That sort of thing.

Unrelated, I had accidentally ended up in the Japanese Pokemon let's player thread at one point and it was the most autistic fucking shit.
>>
>>32749558
No matter the language everybody shares similar feelings

Japanese really doesn't like black and white lol
>>
>>32747935
Yokai Watch is actually better than Pokémon, which gives it even more layers of irony
>>
>>32749767
That's why all that marketing in North America lead to nothing . ...
>>
>>32748854
>Colosseum and GoD are too difficult
Jesus Christ, how old are those people?
>>
>>32749773
>all the marketing

Nice meme. Brand loyalty culture in the west on sites like this is what killed it over here.
>>
>>32748124
>frame drops

Upgrade your fucking graphics card then
>>
>>32748204

aren't all pokemon games dark in general? are they fucking lunatics?!
>>
>>32747897

That is such a lie.

Show me the receipts.
>>
>>32748440
>when I did play Sun in Japanese, I noticed the Japanese writer was really bad. Like worse then any previous Pokemon game. I know it's aimed at kids, but the way the characters talk is often so weird and overly childish, and some NPCs talk close to nonsense, like they were machine translated.

excuse me but what? a game made by japs is grammatically incorrect? wut? jesus, they spend 3 years working on it...
>>
>>32749668

I just don't get that, bw were really good and mature as for pokemon games, first part had really good plot, they are fucking elevens or what? they literally cannot recognize good writing
>>
>>32749933

maybe they should watch more animes than one piece or naruto, maybe they should read more fantasy books than dumb japanese shonen's

bw story is as good as sm story, the only problem is that we cannot have adventure because we are progressing the story
>>
>>32747844
>2000 likes
>600 dislikes
more like a definite proof that switchcucks are in the minority
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 636x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 636x732px
>>32747897
Debuted #6 on Amazon Japan compared to #8 on amazon.com, so no, not really.
>>
>>32748422
Because they aren't allowed for any of the formats the japs play?
>>
>>32747844
Are they missing a copy of crystal or is his head in the way?
>>
>>32747844

poplio will want to get incineroar's dick confirmed
>>
>>32748204
Holy shit! Japs are even more autistic than we are.
>>
>>32748204

>the cheerful characters -bad
>the story too dark -bad
>there's nothing special -bad

fuck off
>>
>>32750052
This.
Hau was a good friend who made me happy. So was Lillie. And the dark elements made me respect them for acknowledging the hardships of life.
>>
>>32748124
>Too easy
Wtf, everyone was talking about how hard it was when they played it tho, and plus still harder then XY.

>Worst protagonist design ever.
Literally what. Who's calm and lucius.

>Trash animation
Really nigga, if it's that much of trash animation then how come regular 3Ds can't handle it but handle previous games.

>The protagonist always grins even in a bad situation.
Literally every pokemon game.
Are you new to pokemon?

>You can see what's affective and what's not effective.

How is that even a flaw? Many people don't want to wast their time trying to remember what's effective and what's not and this is a good new mechanic.

Your pretty much just nit picking at this point.

But everything else you said is pretty much a flaw.
>>
>>32751143
>literally every pokemon game
this is a flaw unique to SM, your opinions will hold more weight if you can acknowledge problems when they exist
>>
File: 1384205079958.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1384205079958.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>32748063
>>
>>32748440
>Another thing I want to say, when I did play Sun in Japanese, I noticed the Japanese writer was really bad. Like worse then any previous Pokemon game. I know it's aimed at kids, but the way the characters talk is often so weird and overly childish, and some NPCs talk close to nonsense, like they were machine translated. The English translation seriously improved SM's writing.
??? I think otherwise, the humour is more complex and yes, weird, but in a good way, i found this games script less childish than usual.
>>
>>32748204
>Too much the clothes are summer clothes
Japan is retarded, fuck, i never put a real pants in hawaii, just light clothes.
>>
File: totodile.jpg (16KB, 228x289px) Image search: [Google]
totodile.jpg
16KB, 228x289px
>>32748061
>>32748854
https://www26.atwiki.jp/gcmatome/pages/4278.html

For fucks sake
I watched for HGSS and I think they said "good work".
What the fuck...how can you hate ORAS, saying that Colosseum have poor game balance, but say that HGSS is good work? The game balance is the worse, they're not objective at all, fucking nostalgiafags!
>>
>>32751460
Japan is pretty weird.
>>
>>32748092
>I must've missed these.
No, you just played the English version. Only thing they left uncensored were the lesbian schoolgirls in Sea Mauville IIRC.
>>
>>32748440
Are you japanese?
>>
>>32752074
Can you tell us more examples from the japanese version that got censored or removed from the international one?
>>
>>32748440
>Nukita
He or she (i really don't know) isn't the lead of the game dialogue design section in SM.
>>
>>32748623
This. How is having a darker story a bad thing?

>>32748099
Fuck the nips. They're just scared little shits because of all the horror films they make there.
>>
>>32748440
>japs don't like change
Wow and I thought I was autistic.
I liked BW's story and I don't have any problem with SM's darker elements either. My problem with SM derives from other things.
>>
>>32749767
(You)
Yokai Watch is shit and will never anything more than that. I'd rather play the worst pokémon game ever over any of that bullshit.
>>
>>32749558
Looks like the japs hate dark stuff. Yet we seem to not really notice them, is the japanese version of the texts written in a darker tone that was changed in english or are the japs too soft?
>>
>>32751460
So basically they are nostalgiafags because their opinions dont line up with yours?

I agree that HGSS is much better work than ORAS
>>
>>32747844

Someone using YouTube bots to dislike the Pokémon Video.

The dislikes isn't real.
>>
>>32748168

98% of
Everyone is bot.
>>
>>32748061

Of course Japan would have an issue with something actually good.
>>
>>32747844
>he said that word again
>>
File: 1497231603501.png (62KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497231603501.png
62KB, 500x433px
>>32755465
It's not based on "opinion", it's a fact.
>>
>>32756173
lol
>>
>>32747854
>picture clearly related to pokemon.
>>
>>32753736
So if Stoutland's death was a bit more explicit, the Japs would've hated SM21 to death?
>>
>>32747935
Thing about yokai watch though is japan was eating that shit up a couple years ago to the point it was overtaking pokemon merch wise in many stores.
>>
>>32756341
Yeah, was. It was a fad, and simple fads can't compete with Pokemon's staying power.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.