[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Sun and Moon so crap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: sun-moon-169-en.jpg (53KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
sun-moon-169-en.jpg
53KB, 578x327px
I mean how im supposed to have fun with this game? it's so boring

I'm sick of Alola and it's shit hawaiian theme
>>
Suck a big white cock while you're playing it.
>>
>>32747568

Nice blog.
>>
Also I don't mind the Hawaii theme. Epsically my first play through. It's cold as shit in canada in November. Going somewhere warm ain't bad.
>>
Hau makes the game shit!; Please GAMEFREAK, kill Hau in US/UM, PLEASE!!!
>>
Put your 3DS down and go experience some other things. Unless you live on Hawaii, you can go experience another "theme" in the real world. Then come back and play when you're not burned out.
>>
>>32747581
Nah, thanks men body's bland.
I'm ace
Eitherway, sun and moon is crap
>>
>>32747596
>Killing off a character in a kids game
>>
>>32747596
>>32747775
>killing off a character because he's happy
>>
>>32747568
I hate this game too, i can't finish it.
>>
>>32747568
Same here, there is no way to enjoy this dull linear Hawaiian game. I had to go back to SoulSilver or else this shit will kill my interest in the franchise.
>>
>>32747797
>>32747775
>>Killing off a character in a kids game
It's been done before.
>>
>>32747815
Had you said Platinum or BW2 i would have taken your post seriously.
>>
>>32747596
>hau
>not lillie
>>
Deal with it I hated Kalos with it's frenchshit being shoved in to everything excepy Mystery Dungeon
>>
how many times are we going to do this thread
>>
File: 1468631007920.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468631007920.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
It's unfortunate that the game, for some reason, thinks you can't do anything on your own, and forces you into cutscenes every other step and places roadblocks everywhere just so you don't get lost. Because fuck exploring in Pokemon, I just want to be railroaded from battle to battle, right. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU LILLY, I HOPE YOU DROP OFF A FUCKING CLIFF. SAME GOES FOR THE ISLAND NIGGER WHO FOLLOWS ME AROUND.
They ruined the entire fucking concept of pokemon. We went from exploring a world on your own with just your pokemon to: NPCs that are annoying rolling you around in a wheelbarrow accross the straight corridors of Hawaii, stopping every two seconds to point out something I wish didn't exist, and keeping you alive with an IV drip of revives and potions they just dish out for free. Fuck off.

Also the totem pokemon crap is awful. Not really because fighting two pokemon at once is a lot less fun than simply fighting a gym leader, but because the framerate shits itself because of the three pokemon on screen + the totem pokemon effect, which prolongs waiting for moves to happen to the point it's making me homicidal.
I wish every single cutscene would disappear, and I wish the roadblocks would fuck off, and maybe I'd have fun.
You see the thing is, X&Y also gave you friends and shit, except they would just keep their mouths shut and follow along whenever, and if they did have something to say it would be like two lines, or, even better, through a dynamic text box that floats along. In S&M it just drags on and on. And the story isn't even good either.

I'm only on the second island and I'm already sick of this shit, but maybe it's going to get better so I'm going to keep playing for now.
That being said, if the entire game is like this then I think S&M are by far the worst pokemon games to date and should be banished to the shadow realm. So far I'm definitely not impressed.

I like the Hawaiian theme though, it's pretty comfy and new.
>>
>>32747891
3rd and 4th island. Cut scenes are there but it's meaningful
>>
>>32747568
Show tits, Pokebarneyfag
>>
>>32747568
The worse part sre the Kanto shitmons
I finished the game without seeing a fucking monkey buy I couldnt walk a step withput finding a parasect or fearrow
>>
>>32747855
Platinum is my favorite game but I just wanted to play SoulSilver again, which is also a great game.
>>
>>32747797
So you like Hau?
>>
>>32747775
How old are you? Lusamine kill pokes.. look her lab... Hau.. why not?
>>
>>32747860
Lillie is the principal character, Hau no, please kill Hau, and give me a GOOD rival, like Silver, Silver was good.
>>
File: fuck off namefag.jpg (84KB, 712x618px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off namefag.jpg
84KB, 712x618px
>>32749110
>>32749076
>>32749069
Did a huehue write these?
>>
File: 237.jpg (38KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
237.jpg
38KB, 640x633px
>>32747596
>>
>>32749142
Sorry, english is not my natutal languages, I hope you can translate this ----> Lo unico que quise es dar mi opinion al OP, pero lo unico aue recibo son burlas de otros, con respectl al nickname, solo lo puse por que el casillero esta ahi, bueno para terminar, crei que en 4chan las personas eran de mente abierta y respetuosa, como en reddit, pero no puedes negar que aqui lo que abundan son los trolls y las personas de mente cerrada, que creen que su palabra es lo unico que importa, parecidos a los religiosos, que lo unico que hacen es burlarse y/o insultar a los que piensan diferente, algo a lo que yo llamaria "religi4chanfag", lo unico que me hace leer 4chan son los supuestos "leaks" de pokemon, que me hacen ilusionarme y aveces reir con las proximas entregas de pokemon, por cierto soy de españa.
>>
>>32749547
Translation

The only thing I wanted is to give my opinion to the OP, but the only thing I get is mockery of others, with respect to the nickname, I just put it because the locker is there, well to finish, I thought that in 4chan people were open-minded And respectful, as in reddit, but you can not deny that here what abound are trolls and people of closed mind, who believe that his word is the only thing that matters, similar to religious, that all they do is make fun and / Or insult those who think differently, something to what I would call "religi4chanfag", the only thing that makes me read 4chan are the supposed "leaks" of pokemon, which make me excited and sometimes laugh with the next pokemon deliveries, for I'm from Spain
>>
>>32749547
>can't even write properly in spanish
>shit-talk religion
>claim to be a complete newfag from reddit
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8/8

here's your (you)
>>
>>32747962
>Still insisting with this meme
Kill yourself
>>
>>32749618
Esto es exactamente a lo que me refiero, intolerantes, no te preocupes, solo me limitare a ver los leaks, evitare comentar, buena suerte en tu mundo! :)
>>
>>32747891
Pretty much this. Feels like a guided tour instead of an adventure with it much point in returning to previous locations
>>
>>32749547
También me gustan las grandes pollas negras.
>>
>>32747568
>racism
>types like a child
Worse thing than shitposters are underaged shitposters. Keep spamming the board with S/M hate, wont change the fact you're a vocal minority and these games are the best in the series. You seriously should drop Pokemon because this is the future of the series.
>>
>>32749110
nah dude, Silver is a faggot. Barry is best rival. He's a perfect mixture between rival and friend, he's not a dick like blue, and he doesn't hold your hand and play nice like the gen six rivals and Hau. He's a good friend that wants to be the greatest, even if that means beating you. I agree though, Hau is a faggot.
>>
>>32749571
>open minded and respectful
>4chan
pick one, if you think both can coexist you're a retard.
>>
>>32748508
Being great or not you can't be bored and call another game "dull", then go and say you want to play THE dull game.
>>
kys
>>
>>32749938
"and these games are the best in the series."

No.
>>
>>32747581
I actually did it. But Sun and Moon are still crap
>>
>>32747568
It's been months, anon. Months. And you're STILL making these boxart/title threads. I'm starting to think you actually can't live without SM.
>>
>>32747568
Honestly wasn't able to play 20 minutes before getting bored. Pretty shit games.
>>
>>32747568
You're not meant to have fun. They're fucking trash games that aren't even finished.
>>
>>32750598
That shows you how much shitty those games were.
>>32750609
Ant those 20 minutes are cutscenes
>>
File: 1497098709593.gif (888KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1497098709593.gif
888KB, 320x239px
>>32747568

The games aren't bad for what they're suppose to be. They are targeted for children SMALL children, who *like* a lot of the things you complain about in the games.

Pokemon hasn't gotten worse, you just grew up. Adapt or drop the series.

That goes for all you autistic man-children here.
>>
>>32750697
Not a good excuse. Stuff like that is the reason why children's media is looked down upon. By telling others that you should excuse the quality of one thing just because it's made for kids specifically, you're basically telling people to do whatever without using any common sense or putting in effort.

The autistic man-children should stop fixating over the flaws of Sun/Moon like it's the end of the world, that's true, but I feel like some of the complaints are justified enough and that the series has went a little downhill over the past 4 years.
>>
>I'm sick of Alola and it's shit hawaiian theme

Now this I actually agree with. OR/AS which came out right before already had a "sunny tropical" region in Hoenn, then S/M had its lolhawaii with Alola, and now we're doing Alola again.

I miss the feel of a region like Johto or Sinnoh.
>>
>>32750697
>Pokemon hasn't gotten worse, you just grew up

But I liked x and y

and black 2

It's not "growing up" it's that sun and moon are shit.
>>
>>32747568
It's fucking slow. The game just constantly chugs and the experience as a whole suffers for it. Want to open a menu? Hold on, gotta wait 10-15 seconds to load. Want to walk further than 10-15 feet? Time for a loading zone! Want to kill a pokemon? Wait, let's slow down the last millimeter of its HP bar every time. The game has so many slowdown elements (both intentional and unintentional) that even with QoL shit like adding caught pokemon to your party, it's a total slog. There's not a single seamless adventure to be had.

Fuck ride music and trainer model animations too.
>>
>>32747891
I hope you're ready to be disappointed anon, because at the end of the game, you will witness the longest cutscene in human history. It takes like 2 hours from the point you beat the champion. Make sure you have your 3ds fully charged before you do that.
>>
>>32750955
>trainer model animations
Fuck off that's cool and are well made.
>>
>>32750013
>Hau
>Perfect mixture between rival and friend
>>
>>32747568
>I'm sick of Alola and it's shit hawaiian theme
This.
The reason why I'm not hyped for USUM is because Alola sucks ass. I hate tropical regions.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.