[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing better get some moves in USM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: cosmog.0.png (398KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.0.png
398KB, 1200x800px
It and Cosmoem are the only pokemon incapable of inflicting damage. They have no reason to exist besides lore and CANNOT be used in battle!
>>
>>32746579
>Cosmog used Struggle!
>>
File: GetInTheBag.jpg (88KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
GetInTheBag.jpg
88KB, 720x540px
>>32746579
that's because it belongs in the bag
>>
File: 201.png (118KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
201.png
118KB, 475x475px
>>32746579
>They have no reason to exist besides lore
>>
>>32746696
At least that can deal damage
>>
>>32746579
It only needs one move
*teleports behind you*
>>
> They have no reason to exist besides lore

same could be said for the other couple hundred NFE pokemon
>>
>>32747239
So can Cosmog, with Struggle.

Unlike Unown, Cosmog can evolve into something very useful. Unown is still the biggest waste of space in any Pokemon game.
>>
>>32747378
>implying Unown can't use Struggle
Any Pokémon can, they don't have to explicitly learn it (though that's possible, too).
>>
>>32746579
>Eviolite cosmoem with cosmic power and teleport gets new ability in unaware, and the moves recover and psychic
>Gamefreak decides to overhaul teleport and make it into a psychic baton pass
That's all I need for my PU punching bag to be viable
>>
>>32747434
>taunt bait
>no substitute so will get critted/statused before settign anything up

yeah it would still be absolute dogshit
>>
>>32747386
are you retarded
are you actually retarded
have you just installed your brain?
his argument was Cosmog can do damage with struggle
and your understanding of that simple sentence was "unknown can't deal damage"
>>
>>32747874
His argument relies on Struggle, which can only be used by ALL Pokémon when they run out of PP on other moves (or unless you mod your Pokémon).

It's a pretty weak argument.
>>
File: 1480039835506.jpg (14KB, 296x253px) Image search: [Google]
1480039835506.jpg
14KB, 296x253px
>>32746579
>everything has to be competitive
>>
>>32747922
It's not a question of being competitive, it's a question of literally being able to be a part of your team. Unown is not competitive but still isn't dead weight on your team while Cosmog and Cosmoem DO LITERALLY NOTHING
>>
File: (you).jpg (2KB, 124x95px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
2KB, 124x95px
>>32747922
>game about battling and catching monsters
>bitches when people discuss battling
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.