[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon team did Jesus Christ have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: neYXZ.png (403KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
neYXZ.png
403KB, 1280x800px
What pokemon team did Jesus Christ have?
>>
>>32746469
he was a jew so nosepass
>>
crobat
tentacruel
pelipper
krickitune
raticate
dugtrio
>>
>>32746469
a comfey
>>
>>32746469
Chansey with Protect, Softboiled, Wish, False Swipe * 6
>>
>>32746469
Was this a jelly-filled doughnut-tier edit by 4kids or did Misty really hold a crucifix against gastly in the original japanese version?
>>
>>32746469
>normal-type Arceus (YHWH)
>Magneton (trinity)
>Timbur (carrying wooden cross)
>Aegislash (Holy Lance of Longinus)
>Pidove (Holy Spirit dove)
>Roserade (crown of thorns)
Bottom line, Jesus of Nazareth was fucking terrible at Pokémon and hax didn't even help him
>>
>>32746572
>Holy Lance of Longinus
Is this an EVA reference?
>>
>>32746609
Kind of
>>
>>32746469
Study shedninja x2
Fur coat blissey
M-rayquzua
Arecues
Huge power regigas
>>
File: 33443535.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
33443535.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>32746548
>american tv
>putting crucifixes or any non jew icon INTO their shows
kek

but yes. its in the original. if you dont remember the scene (or the joke) she also busted out some garlic cloves, a stake, and a hammer thinking Ghastly was some kind of a vampire. probably becuase of his fangs. 4kids didnt have the technology to replace objects back then. only to airbrush them out or cut the scene entirely
>>
>>32746730
Oh right I do remember the vampire part now.
>>
>>32746469
Probably a lot of Dark types.

Jesus was a savage dude.
>>
>>32746469

probably incineroar

because he's beyond save
>>
>>32746730
Was OS the one with the most patrician humor throughout all seasons? After that it's when it started pandering to autistic children mostly.
>>
>>32746469
So, Misty being a [Pokémon world] Christian is canon then, right?
>>
>>32747134
That or there's a religion for Xurkitreeism.
>>
File: LCQ.png (412KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
LCQ.png
412KB, 635x480px
>>32746548

How is the jelly-filled donut line so widely remembered over all the other 4Kids shit? Personally, Brock calling pic. related "chili" stuck with me more.
>>
>>32747204
what was he talking about anyway? was it curry?
>>
>>32747204
Because every american knows what a Donut is, and Brocks goes on about "donuts" for so long is difficult to notice that they're NOT donuts.

With a scene like this, I could realistically think this is some sort of way to serve chili, because I've had chili with rice before.
>>
>>32747204
At least curry and rice bears a resemblance to chili, both are brown and of similar consistency. Whereas rice balls and doughnuts have basically no similarities besides both being handheld food items, making the doughnut/riceball leap stand out as far more out of place
>>
>>32746469 (OP) Probably Spoink, Grumpig, Tepig evolution line and Bidoof, beacuse he's the greatest
>>
Regarding jelly-filled donuts, didn't Brock actually refer to them correctly once?

I'm pretty sure in one episode he said something like "when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, and when life gives you rice, you make rice balls," or something like that.
>>
>>32746469
it would have to be non dark, non ghost, probably non fairy types
no snakes
he can have water pokemon but nothing deep sea.
probably wouldn't have porygon
no evolutions
>>
Some kind of garbage Pokemon, as in literal waste. He hung out with lepers and prostitutes, he'd probably train with them too.
>>
>>32746469

Pidgeot (shoutout if you get the joke)
Magikarp
Caterpie
Mareep
Haunter
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 332x396px
>>32746996
Bless you, anon
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 155x154px
>>32747436
Get out of here with your shitty TPP memes
>>
>>32746469
Just Dunsparce. Swept the whole Israel League undefeated with just one Pokemon.
>>
Really? Nobody mentions Ho-oh for its Sacred Ash? Reviving is kinda his schtick!
>>
Pidgeot
Omanyte
Pidove
Surskit
Shedinja
Arceus
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.