[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you change?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0619.jpg (711KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0619.jpg
711KB, 3840x2160px
If you were in charge of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, what would you add/change? Would you get rid of this game entirely and have a different game, like Sinnoh remakes or Stars? Would you have it on the Switch and the 3DS, or just one?

Would you keep Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon? If so, how would you change the story to fit in?

Discuss.
>>
>>32746240
Give Lillie's screen time to Gladion and Guzma.
Now, you have far better characters with less Mary Sue problems.
>>
>>32746240
Make it less "Cutscenes: The Game." I just want to explore the region; I don't like being goaded into a plot by having all of these different characters that I hardly grow attached to.
>>
Have same pace they had in 3rd and 4th island and team aether in the first 2 islands.

Add decent post game
>>
>>32746240
>Move Tutors
>Longer UB Postgame
>Expanded Ultra Space
>Arceus and Silvally in-game event
>>
>>32746240
Anything to do with Ultra Beasts.

We barely got to see or know them in the main games.
>>
>>32746240
Going with >>32746379
We need a move tutor.
>>
>>32746240
>islands are actually big with more cities and shit
>optional water routes between all the islands
>overhaul engine and optimize the fuck out of it
>better level design for all the routes
>revamp the story so ultra beasts actually feel like a threat, with a climax in ultra space, which isn't just a room this time
>buff a bunch of shitmons
>add back the X/Y bottom-screen with rotom-dex as a 4th option
>completely redo festival plaza and make it an item for the PSS menu
>new post-game island
>add back features from previous games, like BW2 medals, habitat list and following pokemon
>>
>>32746240
>Crystal had Battle Tower
>Emerald had Battle Frontier
>Platinum had a different Battle Frontier

I just hope they get rid of that fucking Battle Tree, and put something more interesting.
>>
>>32746240
I would make Ultra Sun and Moon and:

>add the areas they left out (volcano, lighthouse, cascading pools, golf course, etc.)
>add more Trial Captains (Molayne, Kahili, Mina, Ryuki) and trials
>revamp some of the trials

>give Lillie a starter along with the protag, and let her be a friendly rival trainer (Cosmog isn't used in battle)
>Colress is the 'Charon' of Team Aether - we have a showdown at the Altar of the Sunne/Moone where he fuses Necrozma with the evolved Nebby

>new Alolan formes
>prevos for Drampa and Turtonator
>evo for Komala

>new Ride Pokemon - Seaking, for climbing Waterfalls.
>>
>better post-game. Sinnoh got a giant island for post-game. Why cant alola have one too?
>move tutors
>more info in UB and ultra space in main story
>some arceus/ in game event. We are talking of dimension beasts, why doesnt arceus have a role in all this shit?
> more male customization options, i would be happy with more hair choices.
>buff some mons
>more alola variants
>delete festival plaza. Or at least bring back PSS with more trainer groups/mini games, something to give players more contact.
>adjust friendly competition. I cant even get a battle from it. It takes to much time to find someone.
>i really liked the global missons, but they could give other prizes besides festival coins. Maybe some customization itens, or at least more than 1 johto ball.
>bring apricorns or a way to make johto balls
>I liked to trial idea. But it still missing connection with the pokemon league. Maybe a trial for e4?
>>
File: 745Lycanroc-Midnight2.png (926KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
745Lycanroc-Midnight2.png
926KB, 1280x1280px
>>32746240
Cities actually seem like cities with buildings that aren't hotels, shops or Pokémon Centers.
Construction projects actually get completed.
Use the golf course.
Old character cameos actually are meaningful
Give Mina and the dragon crystal their own trials (and captain for the latter)
Make a completely different story so the game doesn't feel like a scam.
In the post-game, an event brings you to a new area of Ultra Space. There you can meet (and battle) your previous game's character.
SOS battles only happen when the wild pokémon can summon anything that isn't itself or when you use the special item
Turn Festival Plaza into Join Avenue and reintroduce the PSS.
Add 4 more wallpapers for the PC when you beat the league/final challenge
National Dex
Switch charizard for a pokémon that actually exists in Alola
New Alolan forms, none of then of Kanto pokémon
The main battle facility isn't your usual streak-based Battle Tower.
Increase the number of double battles.
Don't make the battle against Dexio such a surprise if he is going to be so significantly harder.
Either remove the level requirement for bottle caps or introduce rematchable trainers with enough level to level up fast. They also give a lot of money so you can buy more ugly clothes.
Clothes colors are no longer version exclusive. Dyes don't require enormous amounts of berries anymore, instead they just use FC or (a little) money.
Touch screen is now back to PSS and icons, map optional
You can now click on the map to fly ala ORAS.
A special shop sells Johto balls.
The zygarde machine now has a separate option for 50% zygarde instead of relying on the player using the cube.
Maybe remove the league and put something else in place if we're doing trials instead of gyms.
I tried to fix the PokéFinder, but that's impossible on 3DS. Instead, I remove it from the passport goals.
Every trainer battle is now a double battle
>>
>>32746240
>characters that aren't you and lillie actually interact with each other, like guzma and plumeria
>>
File: xBHYwxe.png (197KB, 335x306px) Image search: [Google]
xBHYwxe.png
197KB, 335x306px
>>32746240
I would combine them into one single game, doing what Emerald and Platinum did by having both old box mascots appear and both play a role, but the new box mascot being the main Legendary. I want a true canon, not some "hurr durr alternate timelines" bullshit. At least with HGSS we have Crystal base the canon story off of, and FRLG has no fucking difference between them at all. BW/BW2 actually used their differences to further the "yin & yang" symbolism and how even when you switch them around, everything is still the same, and the games even referenced each other as being alternate universes coexisting with each other. Then came XY, ORAS and SM that just doesn't give a single fuck at all. Nothing here is explained, used or can be excused using previous games. Not even ORAS, because unlike HGSS it fucking EXCLUDES everything that Emerald had. Sure, we can deduce a canon from ORAS using Emerald, but then that wouldn't be ORAS at all anymore (but a much better game that we never got).

If it stood to me, ORAS would have everything from Emerald, and the only canonity differences would be which evil team base you infiltrate and which Primal you battle, with the rival infiltrating/battling the other one. Boom, problem solved. XY would've had a third version after ORAS (Z), which would've combined the two different Ultimate Weapons (blue sphere | red spike) and included both Xerneas and Yveltal in the story. SM wouldn't even exist, and instead Gamefreak would have taken the actual time to fucking finish them so they wouldn't need USUM to make up for their rush. These "new SM" games would've had everything that USUM is going to have, with the other Legendary and the Necrozma shit in the post-game. Then, if Gamefreak decided to, they could make a proper third version called Eclipse or Stars or fucking whatever. Or sequels. Of Sinnoh remakes. Or whatever.

Pic isn't really that related btw.
>>
>Add ~30 old mons to each island.
>~20+ new Alola forms in total.
>Your starter is an Alola form Johto starter.
>You get given an Alola starter at Lv10 before leaving MeleMele...if you really want one.
>5 new hair cuts.
>All trainers across Alola are given 1 or 2 more Pokemon.
>"Classic Mode" available from first play through means no Exp Share til post game.
>Apricorn Balls accessible in a shop.
>More dungeons eg Power Plant, Recycling Centre, Volcano etc.
>Rotom Dex has a DexNav-like function, even if post-game only.
>An Inverse battle facility.
>A couple more trials.
>>
>>32746240
Make them sequels. We don't need to play through the same story as last year.
>>
>>32746922
>Switch Charizard for a Pokemon that actually exists in Alola

Braviary?
>>
>>32747300
wat
>>
>>32747392
For instance. I'd also be fine if something more favoured by kids were there, like salamence.
I just don't want "I don't even exist in this dex" charizard to be the fly option, so much charizard focus over the series is tiring.
>>
>>32746240
Honestly, I've always wanted a revisit to Kanto where areas are expanded and you get to visit select locations of all other regions.

Assuming I'd have to still be in charge of USUM...
> Game takes place in near future, NOT alternative timeline.
> 8 gyms have been built in major cities gyms give out badges and TMs. They are mostly staffed by the Trial Captains and Kahunas of SM.
> Trials still exist, but aren't required since the Pokemon League has supplanted the Island Challenge. They are mostly optional, puzzle-oriented, and give out Z-Crystals upon completion.
> Give access to all areas closed off in SM; Bubbling pools above Brook Hill, golf course, power plant, lighthouse, volcano interior, etc. etc.
> An actual dungeon in Ultra Space serves as the story's penultimate challenge.
> Additionally, the ocean between islands is surfable, and filled with smaller islands and diving spots to explore.
> Sidequests are a thing now, with 30 tasks that the player can take on.
> 30 new Alola forms, all of Pokemon from Gens II and onward.
> Regional variants work differently: If a Pokemon has a regional variant, now ALL Pokemon in that line has regional varients (so Alolan Exeggcute and Pikachu are a thing now). There will also be mechanics implemented so that a default variant can breed a regional variant and visa-versa.
> 15 new Megas, with heavy emphasis on Gens V thru VII.
> 5 new Ultra Beasts, 2 of which are version-exclusive. Most are catchable halfway during main story.
> Armored Lion and Bat are a cool concept but have hideous designs. Back to the drawing board with them.
> Nezcroma isn't just walking armor, but also has a badass alternative form.
> Story is this: Idiot leader of nu-Team Skull accidently awakens Nezcroma and melds it to Lion or Bat to take control of their minds and open Ultra Wormholes willy-nilly from Ultra Space. Player has to use non-captured box legendary to travel to Ultra Space, beat brainwashed legendary, and capture Nezcroma.
>>
- Bring back super training
- New Megas
- Gen 2-6 Alola forms
- An actual postgame
- Rebalance Battle Tree/royale difficulty (no competitive Pokèmons since the first battle, please! Start with the unevolved ones like in the past!)
- New story with actual differences form the originals
- Difficulty selection
If these Ultra games manage to disappoint me again like Generation 6 games, I'll quit the series.
>>
File: residentsleeper.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
residentsleeper.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>32746633
>Volcano is just the Heatran quest from B2W2
>Lighthouse has underleveled trainers in and an Ampharosite on top to pander
>Pools have more fishing spots with 1% encounters of things you can't catch anywhere else
>Golf course is just a cutscene with Kahili and a camera spot
>>
>>32746240
Mega Arcanine and Rapidash.
>>
>Add UBs to the main story and make them actually relevant
>Expand ultra space
>'Z Powered Lillie' becomes a trainer.
>More focus on Gladion
>You can catch/obtain Type:Null before postgame
>Non-Kanto Alola forms
>After the trials, when Kukui tells you about the league, he now tells you have to beat 8 gym leaders before, there is now a gym on each of those 8 empty spaces all around Alola
>Colress and Grimsley actually do something
>Actually add all those places they cut out.
>New megas
>Mega evolution and Zygarde are actually relevant to the story.
>>
>expand ultra space a fuckton
>give the game a meaningful climax that isn't completely anti-climatic
>>
File: 1364498645862.jpg (161KB, 1000x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1364498645862.jpg
161KB, 1000x1141px
>>32746695
>give players more contact
Bow-chika-wow-wow!
>>
>>32746272
You don't know what Mary Sue means. You fags need to stop saying this, you don't make sense. Nor are you funny.
>>
>>32746379
>>32746428
I love these UB posts. UB's need way more attention.
>>
Make it a sequel to Sun/Moon first and foremost. Have the story revolve around how things have changed in Alola since they added the E4, namely the addition of the gym system to the area. Have the story focus on how people in the region are torn between the old trial ways and the new gym system that legitimizes the region among the others in the Pokemon world. Have some of the previous trial captains jump on the new idea and become gym leaders while some of the others refuse to adapt and are still trial captains.

Reduce the amount of trials per island but allow certain trials to unlock the ability to challenge gyms (make this the balance the region has decided on between the old and new).

Change the distribution of pokemon so the cool new SuMo pokemon aren't 1% catch rates in addition to increasing the amount of pokemon available.
>>
>>32749952
Ultra Beasts and Ultra Space are definitely going to be expanded upon. It's in the name.

>>32746240
I just want colosseums to become part of the main game series. Also please GF make shitmons have niches. I want to see Stunfisk win Worlds
>>
>>32746240
>Core game mostly the same. New Captains, etc, still going around to 4 islands doing the Island challenge followed by the League. Gladion / Lillie have more screen time, Guzma is possibly a Captain. More Alola forms. Throw fans a bone, etc.
>You get Lunala/Solgaleo right before the League, due to it invading your world and becoming a big threat of destroying cities, etc. (Not a forced capture)
>After the Elite 4 you have the Ultra Beasts end-game. It's not you having a random chance at a UB in wild grass, but an interact battle like other legendary pokemon. All UBs are available to both games.
>During each UB battle you gain info on them, and towards the latter, sensors go crazy. You can tell something is interfering with the natural state of the world and you figure it's the UB's.
>After Guzzlord, Necrozma appears and you are sent after it. You are required to have Lunala/Solgaleo in your party to interact with him. They are sent out first. A cutscene happens where Necrozma attacks Lunala/Solgaleo, and fuses with them, taking them away, and you must recapture them. You can not split Necrozma from Lunala/Solgaleo (Necrozma will not be required to complete the Pokedex).
>After you have this fusion, there's a big festival in your honor. You are the Champ and you have defended the islands.
>As a reward to this, all of your close friends have saved up and bought you a boat ticket, allowing you to go and visit the often talked about Johto region.
>You can now battle the Gyms in the Johto region and capture all the pokemon there.
>>
>>32746240
Add: New Game+
ChangE: Festival Plaza
>>
>>32746240
>Same starting island and Aeither Paradise
>The other 3 islands are new or flipped somehow
>20 new Alolan forms from any non-Kanto regions
>8 new Ultra Beasts
>Same characters, but they seem to be the antithesis of who they are in S&M
Really just make it feel like a true alternate dimention.
>>
>>32746240
First of all USUM IS stars. Asking why we didn't get stars is like asking why we didn't get rainbow. And secondly, if it were possible to have USUM on the switch I still wouldn't allow it. Same gen on an ENTIRELY different console? No way.

inb4 muh GBC

I put ENTIRELY in all caps for a reason
>>
>>32750098
The chances of getting a New Game+ in Pokémon is just as slim as getting multiple save files, and a console release,neither of which is ever going to happen.
>>
>>32746240
Make it into DLC instead.
If you have a copy of SM, buy 10$ from the store and download the extra story/expansion for your owned version.

USUM is not sequel, but parallel universe, also uses the same exact engine, no upgrade. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE IT INTO TWO NEW GAMES FULLPRICE ffs.
>>
>>32746240
I would change the entire Alola Dex (besides Alolamons) Anything that wasn't introduced in Gen 7 gets replaced by something else.
>>
>>32746633
this is autistic as fuck
>>
>>32750287
this entire thread is autistic as fuck, what's your point
>>
>>32750272
Then emerald and platinum would be DLC isnt it?
>>
>>32750272
Yes, change the whole original game for DLC :))))))
>>
All I want from this is for oddish (and thus bellossom) tobe part of the Alolan dex.
>>
>Add the fucking national dex
>Give the gyms that were cock teased
>More Ultra beasts in the story
>Less cut scenes
>Literally any other rival (Preferably a dick)
>New villain's
>A few new Pokémon not spoiled by demo hacks and trailers
>New spots to explore
>Sevii Islands return
>Puzzles to solve like older generations
>>
>>32746240
Make the sinnoh remakes first, have the Ultra Beasts play a part, and you team up with your box legend to take the fight to Ultra Space when some shit goes down.

In Ultra, the war between the Creation Trio and the UBs is ongoing, and spills into your plot about halfway through, ending your island challenge, and making the rest of the game a series of long dungeons full of uncatchable UBS and other "Ultra" tainted pokemon that you and a bunch of other NPCs train up for. You take shifts alternating between fighting into Ultra Space, and picking Alola clean of powerful pokemon and items, and doing some training and relaxation to help your war effort.
The game officially ends at the conclusion of this plotline. Postgame is finishing your island challenge in a ravaged region, cleaning up stray catchable UBs, and becoming the champion.
>>
>>32746240
Bring back gyms
>>
>remove those fucking dick hairs on dugtrio and diglett
>>
File: 1497248303003.png (182KB, 700x451px) Image search: [Google]
1497248303003.png
182KB, 700x451px
>>32746240
>Larger islands with new routes and cities
>New pokemons, preferably 100 new pokemon
>Pre evos for gen 7 pokemons
>New alolan formes
>New UBs
>new fossil mons
>Actual UB world, like Distortion World to function as a final area before the final boss battle
>UBs have a purpose in the story
>UBs occur earlier in the story
>Harder difficulty
>Better Postgame
>>
>Get rid of it USUM entirely, Alola is unfixable.
>Make Diamond 2 Pearl 2 (maybe not with those exact names)
>Set ~13 years after Diamond and Pearl, 1 year after SM
>Shortly after picking your starter, you find a strange Shellos
>In D2, this is the prehistoric Shellos with a shell, in P2 it's an AYYLMAO Shellos from space
>Ultra Wormholes opened across Sinnoh and reacted to the cover legend's powers and the distortion world to create various anomalies, and Shellos is the first thing you saw to crawl out of them.
>Travel across Sinnoh, mix of old places, new places that had been built in the past decade, and new old places warped by the distortions.
>>
>mid-gen
>asking for new pokemon
lol
>>
File: 1496812650265.jpg (61KB, 884x452px) Image search: [Google]
1496812650265.jpg
61KB, 884x452px
>>32750994
>underage summerfags still being this assblasted about no Sinnoh happening
Feels good every time I watch the Direct.
>>
>>32746240
Kalos in the post game (not that i think its realistic)

and inb4
>Kanto would be better because Kanto prints money
And thats why Kanto own game would make more sense and money than shoving it into post game. Meanwhile Kalos needs another visit
>>
>>32749947
Are you butthurt as waifufag?
>>
>>32749947
he used mary sue in the correct term. lillie was made to be the main character not us, this aspect takes away the whole rpg feeling of pokemon.
>>
>>32751425
>she's a Mary Sue because she's the story's MC instead of the player
You definitely have no idea of what makes a Mary Sue.
>>
Pokemon entered Ultra Space in this time line, and gained Variants that exist only in Ultra Space.
>>
>>32751470
>Look how beautiful I am!
>I'm the main character of the story not you.
>Eveverybody loves me.
>I can treat you like a slave, but who cares.
>What do you think of my "develpment"
>I almost killed you, because I couldn't even use a simple Pokeball to keep my Pokemon safe. Btw, I never apologized
>Pokemon Battle? How uncivilized! Except, when you're fighting for me.
>Do you the amount of my unnecessary cutsncenes? It maskes me "deep"!
>>
>>32751529
>because I couldn't even use a simple Pokeball to keep my Pokemon safe
If she isn't hypercompetent, she isn't a Mary Sue.
Of course a Mary Sue is pretty and liked by everyone, but then again so are most characters in these games.
All her flaws must be harmless and endearing.
Lillie was weak, got lost easily and was completely incompetent. Her only strengths were her willpower, a bag full of repels and the ability to lift a cosmoem.

A Mary Sue isn't a "character I don't like", it's a flawless character, better than anyone else, always with the highest moral ground, infatuates allies and enemies alike and usually is a special snowflake in a very intense way (born with something nobody else has, becoming "the chosen one" and/or having impossible achievements under her belt).

A Mary Sue is a power fantasy, originally it was a (parody of) self-insert of the creator and later became self-inserts for the reader/player.
Lillie is anything but.
You might call her waifubait, which she is, you might dislike her but she has almost none of the characteristics that make a Mary Sue.
>>
>>32751679
>If she isn't hypercompetent, she isn't a Mary Sue.
Then I just call her a bad character. Problem solved?

>but then again so are most characters in these games.
You are kidding me. Lillie is just outstanding in every way. Who doesn't love her? Maybe Guzma and Lusamine. That's it.

>All her flaws must be harmless and endearing.
No? Flaws have to give a huge impact on the personality.

>better than anyone else, always with the highest moral ground, infatuates allies and enemies alike and usually is a special snowflake in a very intense way (born with something nobody else has, becoming "the chosen one" and/or having impossible achievements under her belt).
That just describes Lillie perfectly.

>highest moral ground
"I don't want to see Pokemons getting hurt!"

>born with something nobody else has
Mary Sue doesn't have to "be born" with something.

Mary Sue just means perfect fictional character.
And Lillie, who has flaws with no real impact, because you and other people help her in every way and doesn't really want to fix it either, is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>32746240
>Sequel
>Only one version, so Necrozma is main legend
>3 New Necrozma formes
>2 are the UtraLeo/Lunala
>More islands, man-made like Aether Paradise
>New Alola forms for non-Kanto mon
>Make the cutscenes skippable
>Optional water/diving routes
>Optional underwater dungeons
>Get rid of plaza and add PSS back
>Add a new post game island
>Tie the UBs into the plot
>All the UBs get a new forme
>Solgaleo and Lunala available in post game
>Make Ultra Space explorable
>Make Ultra Space the size of Poni Island
>Zygarde tied into the plot and has a post game event
>Able to change Zygarde forme from your bag
>Capable of having 2 Zygarde 50%
>Frequently run into Sina/Dexio in the game
>Colress one of the main villains with a new Sage
>New Skull leader/admin, both new characters
>New Ultra Aether leader/admins are Faba and 1 new character
>Ultra Aether is basically evil Aether
>Villains are essentially a combination of evil Aether, Skull and Plasma remnants
>Add event legendary backstories/more mentions of Marshadow, Magearna and Volcanion
>Lock them in islands behind a downloable ticket/key and make them catchable instead of just downloading them
>Add more clothes variety like XY
>Make all previous MC outfits available for purchase
>National Dex
>Add back Super Training
>Add Battle Frontier
>Add PWT
>Remove battle tree
>Make Poni island accessable by water/diving routes
>New Captains and Trials
>Lillie and Lusamine appear post game
>Gyms in the post game led by former Captains
>Team Galactic/Sinnoh references to tease DP remakes
>New Game+
>Multiple Saves
>Challenge Mode and Easy Mode
>>
>>32751885
>Only one version, so Necrozma is main legend
I mean......
>>
>>32751756
>Then I just call her a bad character. Problem solved?
Yes
>No? Flaws have to give a huge impact on the personality
On the personality of a good character, yes. But not a Mary Sue. A Mary Sue isn't a good character. A Mary Sue's flaws, if present at all, never put her or anyone else in danger and don't get in the way of any mildly important objective.

>That just describes Lillie perfectly.
Except it doesn't at all? She's better than everyone else at NOTHING, she''s utterly incompetent and enemies really don't give half a crap about Lillie, let alone fall for her. And special snowflake? Everything "special" about her character is being Lusamine's daughter, everything else is pretty common stuff.
And no, in no moment have I said every Mary Sue must be born special. I thought
>usually
>and/or
would make it clear to anyone, so let me repeat: USUALLY a Mary Sue will have at least ONE of those THREE traits, it's very rare for an actual Mary Sue to have none of those.

>And Lillie, who has flaws with no real impact, because you and other people help her in every way and doesn't really want to fix it either, is a Mary Sue.
For fuck's sake, her incompetence put her and others in grave danger several times amd even put Nebby in a critical condition after she let Lusamine capture them. A Mary Sue would have gotten out of all those situations on her own (or at least would have made the biggest share of work).

You know who would be an actual Mary Sue? A "transfer student" kind of character that just a few days after handling a pokémon for the first time is suddenly beating everyone's ass no matter how old and experienced they are and who makes friends with practically everyone without needing to do ro say much more besides just standing there.
>>
>>32752187
So......we can agree she is a bad character?
And you just don't like the term Mary Sue used here?
>>
>>32752187
Btw, where does this definition even come from?
>>
>>32746272
>don't know what a Mary sue is
Hi N
>>
>>32752238
From Liteunant Mary Sue the youngest Lieutenant in the fleet — only fifteen and a half years old — a character in a Star Trek fanfic made to parody such ridiculous self-insert characters in other fanfics.
>>
>>32752229
I actually don't agree but I have no problem with you thinking or saying she is a bad character.

I just don't like such specific terms being missused as that strips meaning from the term turning it into an empty buzzword and makes valorations (whether possitive or negative) more shallow.
>>
>X button closes the bag
>>
>>32752256
>>32752269

That's a fucking stupid definition.
I've expected more than "This is the first Mary Sue, so everone has to be exaclty the same to be called like that, even if the use of the term might change."

Fuck you, man. Not this shit again. I'll leave
>>
>>32752229
She being a bad character is subjective. She achieves the character structure of having an introduction, a development, and a closure. But if you personally don't like her, so of course she will be a bad character because your reasons. But that's okay.

But not necessarily try to put words out of context to make her see like something you don't even know what it means.
>>
>>32746240
Flesh out the islands. More hidden areas, more shops (even if they're redundant), have the shops do event sales (to create the illusion of competition).
Add an island hopping sub-quest involving team skull and a stolen Pokemon.
Post game establishment of the league.
MC face animates.
Dungeons.
Rotating selection of characters on vacation throughout the various islands.
A post game 5th island that hasn't been settled yet.
Make the Ultra Dimension interesting.
4-7 families per generation get alola forms. Yes, this includes Kanto.
New Megas.
Significant amounts of diving.
Bring back HM's, make them removable, give the player options for ride Pokemon as well.
Silvally and the UB's actually do something.
Bike.
Instead of a battle frontier, make the tree more interesting, with more options and more characters.
>>
>>32752229
That is literally the exact fucking thing he said you retard. He never mentioned her character, he said "You don't know what Mary Sue means."
>>
>>32752324
It's a fan term derived from a fan creation used to talk about other fan creations. Did you expect the term to be acknowledged by the Oxford Dictionary or something? Because as a matter of fact, it is
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/mary_sue

You can also check other dictionaries, encyclopedias and wikipedia.
>>
Make it so you can download your dex data from bank. It would make using my living dex to help friends way easier.
>>
>>32752358
>4-7 families per generation get alola forms. Yes, this includes Kanto
Woah there, we have 18 alolan forms now, you're asking for 24-42 new ones.
>>
>>32746240

* Available on PC
* New Pokémon
* Ability to visit all the other regions
* No HMs
* More dialogue
>>
File: GUNSHOW.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
GUNSHOW.gif
2MB, 400x306px
>make it a sequel al la BW2, none of this alternate story bullshit
>Have gyms with some trial captains becoming gym leaders and other character becoming gym leaders (guzma can be a bug leader if he feels like it)
>Gladion runs aether now and they're actually good
>Faba becomes the new villain using necrozma to possess and control the legendariesm for revenge or whatever
>You are able to go to ultra space
>Have the ability to register any suitable pokemon to pokeride (ie any flying type instead of charizard, any bulky pokemon with horns or the like instead of tauros)
>Hau is now the champion
>New postgame island with new cities and shit to do a la DPPt
>The game has actual effort put in
>>
Here's my idea:

> one cutscene of Silver getting fucking killed so GSC fags can finally stop sucking his angtsy dick
>rest of the game is just Masuda waving his dick in our faces

Tenouttaten
>>
Make the region bigger
Access to Kalos, redesign it so that it's fun and not shit
More trainer customization, have clothes from other gens
Protag besides Red makes an appearance
>>
Make Hau romanceable for male characters only
>>
>>32746240
>Add
Megas
>Remove
Lillie
>>
>>32753363
sasuga honorable aron
>>
>>32746240
>Difficulty settings from the start (does not apply to tree)
>Egg hatching route. Something you can hold down a button and run infinitely.
Or some sort of island extension for breeding where you can store eggs, and they hatch as you go. Complete with IV EV checkers.
>More pokemon
In the wild and new pokemon added to the pokedex. At least 50 non alola pokemon.
>More alola forms.
Not restricted to gen 1
>Buff more pokemon.
Giving those buffs made some oldies great.
>More mega forms.
>Skip cutscene button
>Bigger islands
>More islands
>More to do
>Get rid of festival plaza
>Bring back the pokemon finder from OrasXY
It's fine to keep sos I just hate grinding them.
>Following pokemon
>More character customisation
>The underground from dppt
>>
>>32754707
>Or some sort of island extension for breeding where you can store eggs
You can leave eggs on the poképelago to hatch by themselves.
>>
File: IMG_4197.jpg (46KB, 540x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4197.jpg
46KB, 540x386px
>>32746240
Cancel it and begin development on Gen 8 for the 3DS, MAYBE Switch
>>
>>32754715
I'm thinking more like, The pokepelago, becomes the daycare.
You set two pokemon in there, and eggs just start popping up in it. And hatch like normal eggs.
>>
File: 1496727685833.jpg (618KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496727685833.jpg
618KB, 1013x1500px
>>32746240
>3DS exclusive
>Third versions
>Add Johto Alolan variations
>Add more exclusive Z-Moves
>Cut down on the Melemele Island cutscenes
>Add new clothes, hairstyles, things like that
>Altered storyline further involving trial captains
>Post game is the Alolan Gyms, need to prove yourself before being able to challenge the Alolan League again, even if you are the Champion, because fuck you
>More sidequests and stories involving Ryuki, Kahili, and perhaps small ones involving the cameo characters, like Cynthia's villa
>Ultra Space now explorable (perhaps tie it in with the story)

That's all off the top of my head.
>>
>>32752815
>No HMs
That's already a thing, stupid /v/fag.
>>
Original OP here.

I'm letting everybody just get their ideas out, and as I'm reading them, I'm getting inspired as well.

Also yes, I am fully aware that Stars and USUM are pretty much the same thing, I was just wondering if you preferred a third game or the "Stars" fan name.
>>
>>32754764
Personally, with the way these Necrozma forms work, having a third version where both Lunala and Solgaleo and shoehorned in would be awkward.
>>
>>32754787
Well, this is a thread where you can just get your ideas out. It doesn't have to be a third game, it can really be anything you would like to have.

I made this thread so that people could get inspired with other ideas, while also keeping their original opinions on what they wish to happen.
>>
File: 62282656_p0_master1200.jpg (456KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62282656_p0_master1200.jpg
456KB, 851x1200px
loli lusamine
>>
>>32756946

Looks like a girl possessed by a demon with those eyes
>>
Give us the ability to have Sex with Kiawe and marry him <3
That's pretty much the only part that's worth of SM
>>
Best ones in this thread?
>>
Zygarde Complete to be permanent with Aura Break, though AB gets to boost its Ground type moves just like how Xerneas/Yveltal's Fairy/Dark Auras boost their respective primary typings and still keep its old effect so that it still reverses Xerneas & Yveltal's abilities

IDK about Necrozma, but it would fit to get its own alt form imo, though I like how it has merged with Solgaleo/Lunala, although it would be neat if its got its something unique to itself and not be the shadow of its counterparts

Move tutors

ALL Mega stones in the game and not this online distribution bs that we currently have with SM

I hope some older Legendaries will return to be post-game mons. I just don't see how it not would be fitting to put at least Xerneas & Yveltal into USUM's postgame, could be version exclusives tho, just as long as they are in the games
>>
>>32756946
I am guessing the one on the left is Lusa's mother?
>>
File: solrock_and_lunatone.png (220KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
solrock_and_lunatone.png
220KB, 1024x576px
>>32746240
I'd make Solrock and Lunatone viable
>>
storyline:
>aether foundation no longer exists as they did in SM; their experiments were conducted with an alarming disregard for safety and ended up ripping the entire aether paradise into ultra space
>the remnants of team aether are working on their own research on various islands in an attempt to locate their lost, in collaboration with the gym leaders (read: trial captains re purposed as gym leaders since trials never existed in this version of the game)
>trials are replaced with trips to ultra space; "ultra formes" of alolan pokemon can be found in these rifts and totem pokemon are replaced with the previous ultra beasts from SM
>team skull now exists as a more serious problem, guzma is on a campaign to get involved with the rescue effort as an attempt to make amends for being denied the title of trial captain
>various mundane shit happens
>finale of the game involves the activation of a device that brings aether paradise back, it's understandably a bit fucked up after being gone so long, serves as the final dungeon of the game and has a few more ultra formes
idk how I'd tie ultra solgaelo/lunala into this, let's say he's an artifical ultra beast created by this version of the aether foundation, and that their prototype escaped as the necrozma found in SM. let's also say that ultra space is consistent across realities and timelines, so it can serve as a way to cross and converge the dual timeline shit we've apparently got going on in the future
>more alolan formes of pokemon, this time everything _except_ gen 1 pokes, which are absent from the game because fuck gen 1 pandering for one game at least
>postgame has the trial captains return to their gyms now that the ultra beast shit has been taken care of, gives difficult gyms + challenging pokemon league with level 70+ pokes
>ultra space can be revisited to catch UBs where the "trials" were previously
and chuck in another mythical or two; I reckon we only got 1 because they're planning to add to the dex.
>>
Forget move tutors, those are unimpressive and we already know we're getting them and stuff like Drain Punch Crabominable. I'm talking about the moves they give to their movepools here:

Mantyke, the Piplup line and Giratina get Roost.
The Cranidos line gets Accelerock.
The Shieldon line gets Shore Up.
The Amaura line gets Aurora Veil and Power Gem.
Barbaracle gets Liquidation.
Durant gets Lunge.
Stunfisk gets Water Absorb instead of Limber.
Kyurem gets Icicle Crash, replacing Icy Wind.
Rotom-Fan gets Hurricane instead of Air Slash.
Pidgey gets Tri Attack from breeding, like how Spearow already does.
Wigglytuff gets Boomburst.
Alolan Sandslash and Crabominable get Ice Shard.
Tapu Bulu gets High Horsepower.

You get me at least these and I'll be happy.
>>
File: 1497249919180.png (390KB, 527x810px) Image search: [Google]
1497249919180.png
390KB, 527x810px
-Alonan forms not restricted to first gen
-More Megas
-A rival that is actually a rival
-Buff up many low tier Pokemon
-Add Battle Frontier or PWT
-Access to all the stuff that's on the fucking map
-Massive variety of mons and pace like at the beginning of XY
-Puzzles or other gimmicks
-Fuck off with the current full retard shitty fishing mechanic and let me fish where I want
>>
File: cut_game_content_thread_31625645.jpg (759KB, 1366x2254px) Image search: [Google]
cut_game_content_thread_31625645.jpg
759KB, 1366x2254px
>>
A trial for every type
Just finding random z crystals is lame as fuck
>>
>make islands bigger
>water routes between islands
>less (or at least skippable) cutscenes
>make Alola mons more common
(seriously whose idea was it to make them rare)
>an actual post game
>trash festival plaza and bring back the PSS
>better character customisation
>change starting island to be an actual island and not a tutorial
>less focus on Lillie in the story
>please give me the bike back
>make Colress, Grimsley and other cameos be more relevant and not just appear to give you an item randomly
>new non-Kanto Alola forms
>have Zygarde be relevant to the story
>a national dex
>proper fishing

Thats all i got for now
>>
>change Riding Pokemon to be just some key items you can use to do shit
>free up the DPad for movement again
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.