[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you like it if they made a game will all the generations ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

would you like it if they made a game will all the generations ?
>>
No.
>>
>>32745044
No
>>
Yes, but they have to fix Alola
>>
No.
>>
Depends. If it's a usual game size (one region, maybe a postgame island or something) with 802 catchable mons, that sounds like a clusterfuck. There would have to be insane encounter rates and/or route congestion.

If the game was given space to breathe with all of those available monsters, it wouldn't be so bad. 2+ regions with postgame content to explore and an expanded safari zone would be the only way to make that experience not feel absolutely cluttered, and even then you'd run into the issue of not being able to capture the pokemon you want early on. Not to mention you'd have to hamfist every single legendary in there, the to-do with all of the starter mons, the sheer insanity involved in having every single evolutionary item accessible, balancing the level curve with some of the immensely high levels that Unova mons evolve at...

TLDR You'd need some game designers with unholy abilities and a lot of time if you wanted to make it a fun experience.
>>
i think that what OP is trying to imply is that he wants
>all pokemons
>all regions
>all gyms
>all leagues
>>
>>32745189
Trying to imagine the level curve involved is giving me a headache.
>>
I used to think I would until I played pokemmo and pokemon revolution online. If they made a game with all regions it would either need the gyms and league from all regions or you would need to travel to the other regions as part of the story with requiring a total of 8 badges from any region for the league. By that I mean you could get 1 badge from 6 regions and 2 badges from the 7th region, 3 from one region and 5 from another, any combination like that. If you travel to all regions post game and battle the gyms like with Johto/Kanto you'd have to switch your team around constantly to not be way overleveled for every other region or your pokemon would have to be locked in the pc at least until you get a certain number of badges but then people would complain about not being able to use the mons they already caught, and for good reason

In short, a game with all regions really would suck unless a lot of thought was put into how to go about it and the 'extra' regions were fleshed out and had more content than Kanto does in Johto games
>>
>>32745198
It would most likely have to be programmed to scale around your party levels.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.