[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PU How would you fix it to make it UU/OU viable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1017KB, 3235x3603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1017KB, 3235x3603px
>PU
How would you fix it to make it UU/OU viable?
>>
>>32745025
give it his hidden ability.
>>
110 speed
>>
>>32745025
>Knock Off, Sucker Punch
>Intimidate
Assuming it gets these in USUM, will it be at least RU?
>>
>>32745103
I wouldn't hope on GameFREAK to be generous enough to give it STAB priority. Knock Off is a given though.

Intimidate+Knock Off would make it a VGC staple at least.
>>
>>32745025
delete it from the game
>>
Give hidden
Give Sucker Punch/Knock Off
Darkest Lariat increased to 90 power and now ignores Sand Veil, Reflect, Evolite, Colbur Berry and always acts as if Incineroar is at 100% attack and accuracy.
>>
>>32745293
Oh and Ignores Protect/Detect/Kings Shield/Spiky Shield/ect.
>>
>>32745025
make it good instead of shitty

also this
>>32745238
>>
>>32745178
no it wouldn't lol. its still slow as dirt.
>>
>>32745293
Calm down
>>
Hyper Cutter
Aqua Tail
Poison Jab
Speed gets bumped up to 95 (or more)

Now checks Magearnea, Heatran, Mawile, and Fini and speed ties with Lele. Aqua Tail gives it something to hit Landorus with even though it still probably loses that matchup one on one

none of the other shit would make it OU
>>
Z-Crystal darkest lariato oh wait that is something you can do
>>
>>32745325
So is Celesteela, but didn't stop it from being a top threat. Tony the tiger looks like some of the best Assault Vest candidates in the format IMO
>>
>>32745025

boost darkest lariat to 90 and make it ignore stats drops and protect ect.

give it snatch, copy cat, give it reflect type to pair it with burn up arcanine [OH REALLY?! This is a fucking tiger, he must have camouflage]

plus better "-speed" support
>>
>>32745025
Keep Torracat's speed. Release HA. Give it Knock Off, Sucker Punch, and Gunk Shot. That's enough for UU, OU I have no idea other than just buffing all its stats.
>>
>>32745025
give it more speed, sucker punch, poison jab and have its hidden ability released.
>>
>>32745429
It needs Intimidate, Knock Off, Persuit, Sucker Punch and the Elemental Punches to do anything, mainly because its only usable fire STAB move is trash. And then you also gotta keep in mind that 2/4 Tapus are good against it. So Tutors and the Intimidate release are really the only thing that can on one hand get it into VGC and also pull it out of PU hell.
>>
>>32745477

+ give it better physical moves [including fire type moves]

oh and maybe focus energy or something similar so he will always crit with dd lariatto + swords dance [if he survive]
>>
>>32745507
>And then you also gotta keep in mind that 2/4 Tapus are good against it.

they can die from flare blitz and darkest lariat or from leech life and earthquake because they don't have that much defense
>>
>>32745507
All the Tapus are good against him.
>>
>>32745528
It's slow as dick and gets its shit pushed in by Bulu's Superpower, Koko's Thunderbolt, and Lele and Fini's fucking everything because it sucks dick

Who put that stupid thought in your head? "It must be good against these Fairy-types because it's a Fire-type!" C'mon nigga.
>>
>>32745563

I never said anything like that you fucking no life

I just said that it can one shot them if he will move first
>>
>>32745577
But it can't because it is slow as balls. So pratically it can't at all because everyone runs scarf, band and specs on the tapus.
>>
>>32745025
Adaptility
+Knock Off, Sucker Punch
+Poison Jab
+ All Elementary punches

OU here it is
>>
>>32745588

>you don't paralyse or slow down your faster opponent

anon, you are so cute
>>
>>32745032
Fuck off with this retard meme, Intimidate don't do jack. Best it will do is make Incineshit a slightly better option in PU.
>>
>>32745025

I analysed all starters and I guess he should have stats like these [because why not]

hp 115
atk 120
def 100
s.atk 60
s.def 100
speed 40

plus moves;

focus energy
snatch
sucker punch
knock off
darkest lariat up to 90
fire lash
wrestling type physical fire move like heat crash [but made for incineroar and it drops sp. atk or atk of the opponent randomly by one stage]

plus better held items or some new gimmick

if garchomp can, if rest of the meta can then why he shouldn't?
>>
>>32745679
>owlcucks been assblasted so hard they need to cling to anything to try to keep Incineroar down
>>
>>32745692

oh +

me first and counter and mirror move [generally all wrestling moves]
>>
>>32745715
>>32745692

I will be called salty but game freak should bankrupt for their incompetence, why fans can make better starters?!
>>
>>32745696

to be fair, I tried use decidueye and primarina and only primarina is really "usable"
>>
>>32745025
>OU
It'd require a complete overhaul. Unless you can justify making it Fire/Steel with Regenerator I don't see it happening.
Now that I think about it, though, you could give it a special snowflake hidden ability like Decidueye and Primarina got, except actually useful this time. An ability that auto-Taunts the opponent(s) whenever it hits the field would be amazing and a good fit flavor-wise. Call it Goading or someshit.
>RU/low UU
Intimidate and Sucker Punch. 95/90+1/90 bulk, strong STAB priority, and a nice slow U-Turn for getting frail shit in safely would be pretty cool. Maybe Slack Off for another reason to use it over Arcanine.
>Ubers
New ability: No Sell. It's functionally identical to Wonder Guard.

I still don't understand why this thing missed out on Sucker Punch.
>>32745756
Water Bubble Primarina would've been so much fun. It'd also be almost as stupid as No Sell, but still fun.
>>
>>32745769

BECAUSE THIS GAME COMPANY IS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Remember that and stop buying pokemon games, I know it won't affect sales that much [which hurts me] but still.. fuck them
>>
>>32745800

Agree, they gave decidueye more sp. atk with lack of usable moves, this is just ridiculous
>>
File: Casual as fuck.gif (42KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
Casual as fuck.gif
42KB, 500x255px
>>32745800
>implying I ever bought anything made by Game Freak
>or Nintendo for that matter
>>
>>32745679
>better stats than the main fire type intimidate user
>semi-slow u-turn
Mark my words, Incineroar will be just as good as Arcanine with HA.
>>
Special Attack - 60
Speed + 60
Intimidate
>>
>>32745679
It makes a nice core with Landoge and Tangrowth.
>>
>>32745178
No, not really. Arcanine will still be superior since it doesn't lose to fucking sash Kartana.
>>
>>32745597
>fire type
>uses ice punch

nice meme
>>
>>32745605
Oh boy, you just wasted a turn slowing or statusing an opponent instead of killing it so your shitstain can beat it. Good thing there isn't any sort of opportunity cost for my actions in imagionationland!
>>
>>32745769
>An ability that auto-Taunts the opponent(s) whenever it hits the field would be amazing and a good fit flavor-wise.
This shit right here. May not make it an OU staple, but something like this would be fucking awesome. And good.
>>
>>32745679
>Will be a bit slower Arcanine
>But with Dark typing
>Immune to prankster
>U-Turn
>Fake-Out
You are not seeing that this cereal mascot might be the scariest pivot in the game.
>>
>>32745025
Swap its speed and special attack, and if we want it to have the 535 BST starter cap then throw another 5 into speed. That alone should see it rise at least to NU.

The fucker definitely needs its HA and moves like Fire Punch, Drain Punch and Sucker Punch; maybe even something to go with the whole asian mist thing in its concept art, or Gunk Shot if you want that and sort of get the chance to hit the opponent with a folding chair because trash is as close as you'll get to that.
>>
>>32746176
in your dreams barafag
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.