[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have a good post-game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1496944350671.png (56KB, 1089x366px) Image search: [Google]
1496944350671.png
56KB, 1089x366px
Will Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have a good post-game?
>>
>>32743794
Depends on who directs it. Ohmori fucked up a main game and a remake already, wouldn't surprise me if he ruined a third version/sequel as well.
>>
>>32743794
No, its been only a year between it and SM

More extra z moves, cutscenes, redecorated places and maybe new trials is the best you can count on
>>
Please stop believing that bullshit excuse for ORAS BF, they simply didn't have enough development time. USM will have a good post game and all this shit about certain directors not wanting good post games can go to rest.
>>
>>32743794
I would imagine it will have the same postgame as SM.

They will likely add more characters to the Battle Tree, such as Lance, Jasmine, etc. That's it.
>>
File: tenor.gif (547KB, 244x164px)
tenor.gif
547KB, 244x164px
>>32743820
>ORAS with no BF because not enough developing time
>USUM will have good postgame one year later
>>
>>32743835
USM has SM to build directly off of, at least with ORAS they had to make the region and other things from scratch. Plus, the Emerald frontier is fucking massive so you can imagine how much extra time it would take
>>
>>32743846
Still, Platinum and B2W2 took at least two years with a solid foundation to kick off with. I don't believe a year is enough for them to make another set with good games, but I hope I'm wrong.
>>
>>32743835
it wasn´t because they havent got enought time
" In short he means that they didn't include the BF because only a very small part of the players would have fully appreciated and made use of this feature; nowadays players get bored and frustrated more easily and they aren't interested in things that are so demanding/challenging"
>>
>>32743859
To be fair, BW2 had so much more than just third version-tier content. And it's been a long time since Platinum, they should have the technology and skillsets to make the same tier of game in half the time (1 year instead of 2).
>>
>>32743930
They do, it's just that they're incompetent.
>>
>>32743820
Bullshit excise or not I do believe the phone generation is going to hurt casual games like pokemon if it isn't already doing so. But I don't think that's the real reason for no BF. With the entire game being shit, teasing the BF, teasing the game corner, changing the safari zone to just another route and teasing Flygonfags by having someone whose ace is Flygon give a Garchompite I think GF only made ORAS to shut up the Hoennfags who cried for a remake and continued with the 'HOENN CONFIRMED!!!!111!!!' meme for years and intentionally made the games shit to show the Hoennfags that they don't give a fuck what they want
>>
>>32743794
masuda is right though
>>
>>32743794
Don't get your hopes up, OP
>>
>>32743859
To be pedantic, BW to B2W2 was more like 1 3/4 years.
>>
File: 1323510822643.jpg (220KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323510822643.jpg
220KB, 600x600px
>>32743794
Don't expect anything good from Nu-Pokemon.

I've learned to exclusively play Showdown, and even that's losing my interest because the meta is hot garbage.
>>
>>32745383
Still a significant difference with 1 year, though.
>>
>>32743820
>0.05 Yen have been deposited into your account. Thank you for your cooperation. Please Understand. t. Game Freak
>>
>>32745416
>Nu-Pokemon.
>>>/v/
>>
>>32745343
Just because you have no faith in your game keeping the player interested long enough as to stay after the main story doesn't mean that you should do a half-assed job at trying to make lasting post-game content.
>>
>>32743794
Oras is Nintendo's fault. They forced GF to rush out their game for the holiday season, so it only got a 1 year dev time. The shortest confirmed dev time for any pokemon game.
>>
>>32745592
I find that hard to believe since this is the same Nintendo that let GF release BW2 for the DS.
>>
>>32745424
That's not how yen work
>>
>>32743881
you're a tard, Masuda always makes excuses along the way
>>
>>32743820
>t. shill
>>
>>32745624
and it's the same Nintendo that made the flop that was the Wii U and the switch which was riddled with hardware issues/failures on launch.

your point? Nintendo's all over the fucking logic spectrum these days
>>
>>32743794
OP, your image is deceiving. Morimoto is speaking as.higly about HGSS, as Ohmory speaks about ORAS. The difference is that you didn't post an image with Ohmori's words but.instead a line of dumb Masuda (producer of ORAS, not the director).

According to Ohmori, ORAS was developed to be a feature rich game, that is developed to be played for a long time, not just for casual play; but you didn't post those words.
>>
>>32743820 #
Considering that around half of Hoenn is water routes, which use the exact same textures (meaning once they have the textures for one water route, they have half of thebregion ready) I don't think 1 year was a short time for developing ORAS.

Besides, 90% of the dialogue was the same.from RS anyway. So I wouldn't think ORAS was any more rushed than USUM will be (as in, I think both will be developed just fine).

I don't know where does this ORAS was rushed meme come from
>>
>>32743810
OrAs' good stuff was done by Ohmori, and Masuda, well, the OP's pic shows the crap Masuda was forcing

SM were rushed out to make the 20th anniversary so Ohmori may have choked

Just saying, if Ohmori is directing it, don't count it as trash just yet. If it's a third version and Ohmori's, then we might actually get to see what he wanted to do with SM before getting hit with that deadline
>>
>>32747413
>, that is developed to be played for a long time

But it's clearly not.
>>
>>32745360
don't get biscuits .OP
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.