[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you change the order of visiting cities/islands in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-sol-luna-alola-700x510.jpg (110KB, 700x510px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sol-luna-alola-700x510.jpg
110KB, 700x510px
How would you change the order of visiting cities/islands in USUM?

Personally I would add a golf course trial with Kahili and make the hotel/private beach area accessible before going north to the other areas.
>>
>>32743783
I don't think I would desu.
Maybe add a trial on Ten Carat Hill.
Maybe make Exeggutor Island a post game area with more interesting stuff.
And add a new small island before Akala?

I just don't know. I feel like sun and moon, whilst being shit, are a perfect version of what they are.
>>
Maybe actually letting us navigate through the cave before the fire trial instead of just warping us to the top of the mountain.

Maybe some event in the power plant that was gated off.

Actual fucking trainers in victory road. I get its a new league, but they should make it a real chore because everyone else will be rushing up there to be the first champ

And don't give me that shot about poni being the victory road, caude that's garbage
>>
Make the Hano hotel lobby into a gauntlet full of rich and powerful trainers with rare and powerful non-alolan pokemon. They can be all the super rich fucks from every other region who holiday in Alola and they're mad that a poor bum like you is trespassing

Make the other hotel (Tidesong?) have a rooftop arena where trainers can battle and show off their non-alolan pokes. Maybe make an optional quest/objective where the hotel manager asks you to beat all the rich fucks in Hano Hotel because its manager keeps talking shit about the other hotel, idk.

Make it so you can ride Lapras between all the islands but put some super powerful water pokes in the "deep" ocean areas so if you don't go in story order and try to ride from Melemele to Poni you get wrecked by lvl 70 Sharpedos.

Make the Power Plant acessible and give it some story about Team Skull messing with the torkoals and electabuzz so now they're going crazy and stopped powering the geothermal generator. You go to investigate and cool shit happens.

MORE TRIALS FOR ALL THE Z CRYSTALS YOU RANDOMLY STUMBLE UPON AND TAKE WITHOUT EVEN A SINGLE TRAINER BATTLE. WHAT THE FUCK BULLSHIT COPOUT WAS THAT?
>>
I'd remove Alola and put Sevii Island in the game with Kanto afterwards. That would be a great improvement.

Alola is 0 memorable.
>>
File: ooga booga bix nood.gif (137KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
ooga booga bix nood.gif
137KB, 499x374px
>More out of the way locations like seaward cave kalae's bay and more sections of certain areas open up with poke ride and said locations having stronger wild Pokemon and trainers.

>more locations on the routes, like route 3 having a graveyard, berry farm, Guzma's house and hotel

>Akala trials can be faced in any order but, Digletts cave is still blocked before you can get to Olivia.

>Ula Ula trials can be faced in any order with of course Nanu just hanging out somehwere on Ula Ula.

>Tapu Village should be bigger with more abondoned buildings with other ghosts types in them.

>Ula Ula needs to loop around so add a route and or cave from Po town to Malie City.
>More totem/boss Pokemon.

>>32744576
what dis nigga posted
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.