[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could have Sinnoh remakes...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>inb4 we'll never get them
So what, I just want to know what you guys would want out of them.

What would you add to Sinnoh if you could add anything?

I want a mega of pic related because I'm a fucking fag. My grandmother used to listen to me talk about Pokemon when DP came out (aspie here, have some leniency with that), and I remember getting really upset because I couldn't figure out how to get the sun form. In my mind, it had to evolve during the sunlight (no internet at the time, just the dp book.) She passed away recently, which is why I'm thinking about it.

If we got Sinnoh remakes, I'd want a mega for this dude, as well as a new ability for it and Castform. The ability is called Greenhouse; whenever the Pokemon enters the battlefield or mega evolves, there's a chance the weather changes to sandstorm, hail, sunny, or rain. Castform would obviously be worse off in the Sandstorm, but Mega-Cherrim would get a form for all four weather types. Grass/Steel, Grass/Ice, Geass/Fire, and Grass/Water.

I know it doesn't make Cherrim any more usable, but I'd like to see Megas come back and be given to some Pokemon that could have a gimmick to them, rather than just already strong Pokemon.
>>
>>32743584
Cherrim is an underrated pokemon. Gayfreak wont give a fuck about it since there are more popular pokemon in sinnoh eg. Garchomp, Shillcario, Staraptor, Luxray etc. which will overshadow it. Pandering to popular pokemon is the easiest way to make money since there are going to be more fans which will be pleased when their favorite fighting type gets another mega or a Z move. So there are going to be higher chances of someone buying their game.
>>
I would love to hear faithful remixes of the Sinnoh music, the best pokémon ost in my opinion, and would love to either see a Sinnoh form thing or mega evolutions for a few pokémon, including Cherrim, Bronzong and Luxray
>>
>>32743654
>Bronzong
>Mistake it for Bastiodon
>Remember fossils exist
>Realize there haven't been fossils since gen 5

b-but
>>
New Megas, even when it'd probably be just the starters, Weavile (for Cyrus), the box legendaries and maybe some to give the Elite Four a Mega for the potential rematch.
Gym leader rematches.
Online underground.
Deoxysifying of a Sinnoh Mythical.
National Dex after battling the box legendary, like in ORAS.
PokéRadar working more like the DexNav, with the ability to show ability, IVs and egg moves.

>>32743686
XY had a fossil in your bedroom, anon.
>>
>>32743584
This isn't adding anything, but I want to see the Battle Tower return. We haven't seen them since HGSS and I want to relive my memories of battling in the Battle Tower countless times instead of getting a rehashed Battle Tree/Maison or whatever. Plus, it'd be really cool to see Palmer in 3D.
>>
>>32743708
I forgot.

I even use Aurorus on my Ice type team.
>>
>>32743584

I fucking love Cherrim. I was pretty disappointed when I realized it couldn't stay in that forme all the time too. I even released my first Cherrim because it didn't evolve into that form and I thought it was because I'd evolved it at night. I felt like shit about releasing that Pokemon for years afterwards.

I want Giratina to not be a sidequest that involves you jumping into a magic hole, capturing it and going on your way. It would be nice if it is involved in the plot like Platinum. Or they could do something like Delta Episode which would require you to travel to the Distortion World. I think that would be a good addition to post-game content if they follow the plot of DP, which is likely. It would also be nice if it was closer to Platinum than to DP in terms of some certain story elements, ie with Cyrus, Looker, Charon etc.

Also, bring back Trainer's Cafe where you can battle GYM leaders.
>>
>>32743741
I meant the Wii U, but I also forgot about it actually having fossils. Tyrantrum may even be my favorite gen VI Pokémon.

>>32743710
They have to do something with those temporary traveling companios, right? Watch them getting cut because 'wild double battles is too hard for little kids'.
>>
>no ride pokemon, HMs return, no destroying ice with empoleon like sharpedo did with rocks
>there won't be sinnoh forms for anything past Arceus because GF is dumb and will shill old mons
>>
>>32743708
Mega Mamoswine for diamond, Mega weavile for pearl
>>
>>32743584
New megas
Ride pokemon to get rid of HM's because that was one of the few things I really did like about SM
National Dex
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.