[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you seperate them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-102Exeggcute.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-102Exeggcute.png
58KB, 250x250px
What happens if you seperate them?
>>
>>32743087
scrambled exeggcute
>>
>>32743087
It will be extremely painful
>>
>>32743095
Top Kek
>>
>>32743087
I always thought they were linked via psychic energy or something, so they couldn't normally be separated beyond a certain distance. I assumed if this distance was exceeded, all the eggs died. Sort of like a two-headed animal but with psychic magic bullshit, I guess.
>>
File: bane.jpg (50KB, 600x481px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
50KB, 600x481px
>>32743097
For you.
>>
>>32743097
you're a big guy
>>
>egg pokémon
>grass/psychic

what's grass or psychic about eggs
>>
>>32743200
For Staryu
>>
>>32743329

haha wow way to take a meme and make it all your own lol :))
>>
>>32743324
They're seeds, not eggs.
>>
>>32743332
Wut
>>
>>32743426
You mean actual seeds? You plant them, and give them water and they'll eventually grow and become flowers?

Aren't they neither eggs, nor seeds, but Pokémon?
>>
>>32743161
They actually gravitate towards each other
>>
>>32743438
Autismo
>>
>>32743438
They're seed Pokémon that eventually grow into palm trees. They're based around eggs but that's not what they are, so basically they're another deceiving Pokemon of the bunch. GF is known for making several of them within generations and Exeggcute are not eggs, just like Sudowoodo isn't a tree, Mawile isn't a cute little creature and Mimikyu isn't a puppet. To be fair, I was surprised when I found out they were seeds too. I think it says so somewhere on one of its many dex entries.

If you pay attention, there are actually no food Pokémon, they're all either animals, non-edible organic things from nature or objects with life breathed into them.
>>
>>32743504
They're neither eggs, nor seeds. They're pokemon. Yes there are pokemon that resemble certain objects, or animals. But they're still pokemon. And ExEGGcute resemble obviously eggs, while actually being Pokémon. What about them makes them seeds? Obviously not the looks, and not the function either.
>>
>>32743437
Not him, but probably complaining about taking a meme and then finding the first word rhyming or sounding like "you", relating to your board and then using it instead of "you"
>>
>>32743515
You're a retard if you need a basic thought process explained to you. Things that are just Pokémon aka fictional creatures in our universe can be something else in the fictional universe in which they were introduced in. They're Pokémon but they're also seeds in the Pokémon universe.
>>
>>32743515
>Using English names to justify anything
Stop being pedantic about them being Pokemon, we get it, it's a given, unspoken because it's obvious jackass.
>>
>>32743561
So, by your logic, there are no actual seeds in the Pokeverse?

Btw タマタマ Tamatama, comes from tamago and means egg.
>>
>>32743571
I'm not the one with the reply about English names. There are actual seeds but Exeggcute are a different kind of their own because they can use fucking powers unlike regular seeds used to just grow things. You're seriously a retard.
>>
>>32743571
>So, by your logic, there are no actual seeds in the Pokeverse?
that doesnt even make sense
just because "hybrids" exist there cant be normal seeds?
also Exeggcute is based on seeds that resemble eggs
>>
>>32743594
>>32743591

But how can they be based on seeds that resemble eggs without beeing based on eggs? What makes them seeds then? Can they grow and become plants? Would that make exeggcute die?
>>
>>32743625
>Can they grow and become plants
Yes, it's called exeggutor
>>
>>32743634
No, thats their evolution. Or would you call a treecko a seed as well because it evolves too?

What i'm saying is that exeggcute doesnt grow a plant when you handle them like you would with seeds.
>>
>>32743625
>What makes them seeds then?
the fact that they are grass types and not normal types
>Can they grow and become plants?
yes, the pokemon/plant hybrid would be called Exeggutor
>Would that make exeggcute die?
no, it would make it evolve
>>
>>32743666
All these points go for treecko as well.
>>
>>32743625
Again, you're not replying to one person only. They grow into Exeggutor which is (this will blow your fucking mind) a plant. And seeds don't die when they develop. At this point you're obviously baiting since you can't unironically be this braindead.
>>
>>32743661
so tadpoles are real life plants? i mean real-life seeds become plants, so it would make so sense that other beings can "evolve", right?

>>32743661
evolution is different for any pokemon
>>
>>32743661
That's because they're seeds and Pokémon simultaneously. One thing does not exclude the other. Please keep up.
>>
>>32743661
Treeko is a lizard not a seed, that was another pedantic example. However seedot is a seed, sunkern, petilil is a bulb.

And technically, exeggcute is actually a fruit. Well according to the mythology it's based on.
>>
>>32743672
yes, but treecko is not based on eggs but on a Uroplatus phantasticus which has its grass typing because of the fact that its tail is a growing plant
>>
>>32743690
*seeds
sorry
>>
File: Cmr__8IW8AAclqv.jpg (14KB, 363x324px) Image search: [Google]
Cmr__8IW8AAclqv.jpg
14KB, 363x324px
>>32743690
>Look up this thing
>Its tail is not actually a leaf but looks like one
>>
>>32743744
yeah, thats kinda disapointing
thats luckily gamefreak made Treekos tail into an actual plant
>>
>>32743689
>Treeko is a lizard not a seed

How do you know?
>>
>>32743087
Let's find out in their next dex entry
>>
>>32743095
Underrated
>>32743097
Ahahahahhahah for youuuuuu ecs deee
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.