[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you, I don't like it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: hgss.jpg (55KB, 455x309px) Image search: [Google]
hgss.jpg
55KB, 455x309px
Fuck you, I don't like it.
>>
>>32742566
Go back to X and Y then.
>>
>>32742566
I don't like DPPt desu. Yes, that includes Platinum.
>>
>>32742577
Not huge on X and Y either
>>
File: Johto_Route_32_HGSS.png (494KB, 490x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Johto_Route_32_HGSS.png
494KB, 490x2000px
>>32742566
>filename
You posted this earlier today saying you did.

I like discussing HGSS too anon, but let's start an actual conversation.

What's everyone's fav Johto Route?
>>
>>32742616
I literally saved this image a minute b4 making this post. It is the first result on Google images for hgss.
>>
File: Lumiose_City.png (1MB, 721x969px) Image search: [Google]
Lumiose_City.png
1MB, 721x969px
>>32742634
You cant be too careful with all the Genwars on here. But I guess an image named hgss isnt as specific as that one guy with SM boxart just called "shit"

Anyways, more on thread topic, fuck this whole city
>>
>>32742566
I like them but not even close to being my favourite games. Johto is ok but very small, the story has some cool lore but feels barebones and hardly fleshed out.

Kanto is better than the GSC version but still feels dead and soulless

7/10 for me
>>
>>32742648
Does anyone even like this city?
>>
>>32742665
A lot of people. I remember people calling it the first really good city in pokemon

I remember thinking that Skyarrow Bridge was sill better 3D than Lumiose.
>>
File: 1475760268348.jpg (30KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1475760268348.jpg
30KB, 540x540px
>capped timer in silver
>didn't even get to e4 in ss
I just don't know, maybe it's the fact that I want new pokemon adventures I don't like remakes because I could just go and replay the original.
>>
>>32742648
I agree that city is fucking stupid
>>
>>32742566
Me too, they're the worst games to me.
The game design is just so bad, it pratically didn't fix anything of the old version outside of updated mechanics and graphics.

They deserve more another remake, or dare I say a reboot, than gen 1.
Gen 1 is the simplicity by excellence, gen 2 is just a fucking mess.
>>
>>32742566
OP, you have shit taste. Go back to playing Gen 7, you underageb& faggot.
>>
>>32742566
Faggot.
>>
>>32742566
It was too baby-fied, and I have to say I just don't care for the clunky 3d graphics they've got going these days. Firered/leafgreen still looks the best, though parts of 3rd and 4th do look nice.

However, I got it because by the time gold and silver came out, I was in middle school and it wasn't something you could do anymore without getting made fun of. In 2010, pokemon was getting big on 4chan, and it got me thinking that I should try out some new games, so I got firered and soulsilver. Mainly with soulsilver, I just wanted to fight red on the mountain, but I admit that walking into the first town with a pokestore at night had a really nice feel, and some of the caves were fun to do.
>>
>>32746210
>>32742616
this, but it's not saying much.

Dark cave was probably my fav area

Mt. silver was close, but the fucking random encounters drive me crazy.
>>
File: 310px-Johto_Route_47_HGSS.png (140KB, 310x205px) Image search: [Google]
310px-Johto_Route_47_HGSS.png
140KB, 310x205px
>>32746233
>derp
>>
>>32742616
I posted the job to is objectively better thread, scum op probably just took the image.
On the topic of routes, anyone that has the route 30 theme desu.
>>
>>32742566
It's objectively worse than GSC, so anybody who isn't underage dislikes HGSS. It's seeming "popularity" owes only to this board's large Sinnohfetus population and their incredibly thick nostalgia glasses.
>>
>>32746311
>calls other people out for having nostalgia glasses
>claims gsc is better than hgss
kek
>>
Why whenever there is something popular or something unpopular do hipsters ALWAYS have to crawl out of the woodwork to respectively bash or defend it?

Can't you just sit down and accept that your opinion is wrong?
>>
>>32746407
There are legitimate reasons for liking/disliking something though. People want different things in their games. For example, some people prefer less story interference while others want a plot-heavy game.
>>
>>32742679
>I remember people calling it the first really good city in pokemon

Really? Navigating that shitty city always gave me a fucking headache. It's on my list of reasons why I'll never replay X/Y
>>
>>32742566
Fuck you, I don't like your shitty taste
>>
>>32746407
>HGSS
>popular
Since when? Most people just talk about the originals and whatever the newest games are. And Crystal and Emerald too I guess.

Anyway, I agree with OP. NOT A fan of HGSS
>>
Yeah I'm not a fan either. I don't think they're bad games, just forgettable.
>>
Gen 1
>>
>>32742566
That's fine OP. I'm sad you didn't have as good a time with it as I did, but I'm sure you just look for different things out of your pokemon games than I do. Hopefully you have found something else you enjoy.
>>32748475
At least on /vp/, HGSS, along with Platinum, B2W2, and RBY, often will come up as favorite mainline games.
>>
Ok, that's your opinion, and I respect that, even though I may not agree with you.
>>
File: yf.png (10KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
yf.png
10KB, 600x400px
>>
>>32748991
>RBY
RBY never comes up a favorite mainline game.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.